Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Look at this Sh*# and stay away from this seller....  (Read 10314 times)

Offline TheBull350

• Post Whore
Look at this Sh*# and stay away from this seller....
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2005, 11:41:53 AM »
It was definatley a one off to say the least!

:shock:

How bout the undertail??? i think he DID cut that with a chainsaw, probably after he cut the side fairing for the dump.
SOLD:2004 Blue/Silver

SOLD:2003 Silver/Grey Busa Velo stage1                                                                                                                                            M109 COMMING SOON!

Offline VC22348

• Rider
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2005, 11:55:46 AM »
If what you say is true about him why doesn't he get on this thread and talk aout it... Or better yet get in touch with speed king and make it right.. Like the guys said, he don't show his face around here any more..  If he was concerned aout his Reputation he shoulda already been ahold of Speed King Making things right...  Sounds like a Scammer to me.. :evil:

Offline PhantomBusa

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2005, 12:20:27 PM »
Quote from: TheBull350
It was definatley a one off to say the least!

:shock:

How bout the undertail??? i think he DID cut that with a chainsaw, probably after he cut the side fairing for the dump.

Nope, No chainsaw was used.  I heard from a good source, he used catfish Skinners, and a Black N Decker Bark peeler!

Offline SJJBusa

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2005, 02:29:38 PM »

Offline SPEED KING

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2005, 08:21:45 PM »
Quote from: PhantomBusa
I saw it happen In Daytona, At the HP shoot out.  I cant believe he sold it in that condition.

I saw it down there to!

I agree with John, the bike was rough to say the least. i dont think i have any close ups of it at daytona. But I know I wouldnt have been the slightest bit proud to be the owner. I thought john new what he was getting into (that he'd seen it in person), because when i seen it for sale i didnt think anyone would buy it.

John,

Did you keep the autozone tail light mounted on top of the rear tail with the wires exposed?  :shock:  :roll:  (j/k)

It was an embarassment to me to own the same year/color of ed's bike after seeing it in person. you guy's that havent seen it in person have no idea!

Sorry for your screwing john.

Marcus

Hey Marcus, you have to admit, the boat trailer tail light screwed to the tailsection with Lag Bolts gave it a since of Uniqueness.  I mean, I dont think I have seen one like it anywhere.  It was a fun filled weekend, I saw something new everwhere I looked.  LMAO

Picture of tail section with Boat light attached...

First sidecar over 200mph @ 218+ also the fastest ever record!
Fastest Open bike over a mile from 2005-2008 @ 259.393
Fastest NAKED record El Mirage @ 240+ come get some!
Fastest bike ever at ELMO 240.197  "NAKED BABY"
Congrats to Richard Assen 260.7

Offline ZX12richard

• Post Whore
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2005, 08:24:28 PM »
You have got to be shitting me...... :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Two bottles no waiting...

Offline Greg

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2005, 08:29:45 PM »
:shock: OMG!!! :shock:
Let's Roll!!

Offline buzard

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2005, 08:48:30 PM »
is that a new style of undertail ? wtf. my 11 y/o wouldn't do that to a bike.
Next up is a Great Lakes Race craft turbo setup with a NLR billet plenum for 2015

NLR GEN X POWERED/RCC INTERCOOLED PROSTREET BUSA
ONE BAD ASS 02 BLACK 565 HP RCC ULTRA BUSA
turbo 85 1150 scary ride
turbo 01 bandit 220 hp mr. turbo kit
turbo 01 busa 320 hp hahn stage 3
turbo 03 zx12r velocity stage 2
turbo 03 busa nlr gen 1 rac

Offline Mr. Demeanor

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2005, 09:45:18 PM »
Quote from: SPEED KING
I saw it happen In Daytona, At the HP shoot out.  I cant believe he sold it in that condition.

I saw it down there to!

I agree with John, the bike was rough to say the least. i dont think i have any close ups of it at daytona. But I know I wouldnt have been the slightest bit proud to be the owner. I thought john new what he was getting into (that he'd seen it in person), because when i seen it for sale i didnt think anyone would buy it.

John,

Did you keep the autozone tail light mounted on top of the rear tail with the wires exposed?  :shock:  :roll:  (j/k)

It was an embarassment to me to own the same year/color of ed's bike after seeing it in person. you guy's that havent seen it in person have no idea!

Marcus

Hey Marcus, you have to admit, the boat trailer tail light screwed to the tailsection with Lag Bolts gave it a since of Uniqueness.  I mean, I dont think I have seen one like it anywhere.  It was a fun filled weekend, I saw something new everwhere I looked.  LMAO

I was feeling for you Jon until I saw that pic. I cant believe you would buy anything from someone that would do that. I mean, this deal didnt only smell like shit (buying a bike that blew up) it even looked like shit  :P
Pardon my spelling...I cant see the keyboard!!!!!

Offline SPEED KING

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2005, 09:47:42 PM »
Quote from: Powerstroke

I saw it down there to!

John,

Marcus

I was feeling for you Jon until I saw that pic. I cant believe you would buy anything from someone that would do that. I mean, this deal didnt only smell like shit (buying a bike that blew up) it even looked like shit  :P

F-off, the seller said it was perfect "other" than a HD stud that needed replaced.... :roll:

Offline TheBull350

• Post Whore
« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2005, 05:04:54 PM »
John,

I am personally sorry you bought this. I would've warned ya to look at it before doing anything, but i figured you already did. I thought you were at bike week last year with the rest of us that had the opportunity to lay our eyes on one of the most hacked up bike's there.

I should've at least sent ya a pm to ask if you knew what you were getting into, but i didnt want to contradict ya.

sorry,

Marc  :(

SOLD:2003 Silver/Grey Busa Velo stage1                                                                                                                                            M109 COMMING SOON!

Offline SPEED KING

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2005, 05:59:21 PM »
No worries Due, all I can hope for is someone to happen to run in to ED's car with a brick when he is not in it..I hear it is a real nice Mercedes... :!:

Offline Mr. Demeanor

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2005, 06:19:00 PM »
Easy there....I was just yankin your chain a bit. See the little razz emoticon at the end?
The problem with being a straight up guy is that you assume everyone else is on board with you. I recently got burned by a friend that I had been helping out after a very bad bike accident he had. He wanted to buy a car I have but didint have the money so I held on to it for several months. When he asked to borrow it for some Dr's appointments I hesitated but then he offered to give me a $1000 deposit on it.  He dissapeared for a week and a half. Got the car back with about $1000 worth of damage to the front end he claims he didnt do. He has since disappeared. I will run into him sooner or later though. Seems most of the people I have met recently have been "users". People who will take what they can and give very little back.
Pardon my spelling...I cant see the keyboard!!!!!

Offline Gixxer1300r

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2005, 06:42:45 PM »
Quote from: Powerstroke
Seems most of the people I have met recently have been "users". People who will take what they can and give very little back.

I have always been willing to go out of my way to help anyone. I've built bikes in my own garage and took nothing in return but a handshake. and a promise of help when I needed it.

But, When I need something it seems the only way I can get any help is to pull out my check book. Even then, people want a fortune, and the work sucks or is at least not up to my standard. These are people I have helped over and over in the past.

I think it's just human nature to be selfish, and greedy.

Sorry to get off topic, You just hit a nerve

Offline TheBull350

• Post Whore
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2005, 06:53:56 PM »
No worries Due, all I can hope for is someone to happen to run in to ED's car with a brick when he is not in it..I hear it is a real nice Mercedes... :!:

:lol:

Offline PhantomBusa

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #90 on: January 18, 2005, 07:32:41 PM »
I hope Cookie makes a thread tittled " 1000 uses for Boat trailer Lights"

#1.  Ed Trailers attempt at a custom Busa.

Offline Gixxer1300r

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2005, 08:04:40 PM »
:D

Offline SPEED KING

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2005, 08:13:52 PM »
I want to thank you all for looking at my sad story of a Busa that supposed to be in great shape.

Offline Gixxer1300r

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #93 on: January 18, 2005, 08:14:06 PM »
wow,,,,,maybe you better start that tail light thread :D

Offline Gixxer1300r

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #94 on: January 18, 2005, 08:15:18 PM »
John when will we see what you turned that piece of crap into?

Offline SPEED KING

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #95 on: January 18, 2005, 08:29:19 PM »
Quote from: Cookie
Quote from: Gixxer1300r
wow,,,,,maybe you better start that tail light thread :D

YEAH,,,,, REALLY!!??? :D

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2005, 09:43:45 PM »
I know this is a joke, someone did not have a busa like that for sale, someone had a busted tail and put the trailer light on there as a joke... good one though  :D

Offline PhantomBusa

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #97 on: January 18, 2005, 09:55:03 PM »
Quote from: Twisted
I know this is a joke, someone did not have a busa like that for sale, someone had a busted tail and put the trailer light on there as a joke... good one though  :D

Twisted, That aint no Joke.  I saw that Bike last year at Daytona Bike week.  And Ed showed up at the HP shootout with that light mounted and Fuctional.  Many saw it there looking so fine.