Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Smooth progressive system - tomorrows nitrous technology  (Read 16215 times)

Offline 2fast4u2c

• Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
  • 300mph or bust in 1 mile
    • Tiger Racing Products
Re: Smooth progressive system - tomorrows nitrous technology
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2007, 05:56:01 AM »
Hell the way you set that system up there GUY you might as well bought a NX kit. No wonder you didnt think much about the puloids you turned it into a 1980s Nitrous Kit,What was your fuel pressure 6psi??????????????????? :lol:

I didn't set that system up, hawkwind takes all the credit.  I just supplied the pulesoids. Tough to drive to Austrailia where Hawk lives.

And I don't see any pulseoid system going faster than me... do you?
Official Site Supporter
Guy Caputo - Tiger Racing - 300mph or bust in the 1 mile

Offline turbo1320

• Rider
    • www.1320straightliners.com
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2007, 12:23:48 PM »
I know I make more power than that Tiger Turd of yours, AND It takes more than some solenoids to make a system but you wouldnt know that because you dont work on your own bike!!! :lol:

Any time you want to bring that Tiger turd to the track to run some OUTLAW just put a slick on it and bring it out :thumb:

Burt

Offline 2fast4u2c

• Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
    • Tiger Racing Products
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2007, 02:28:49 PM »
I know I make more power than that Tiger Turd of yours, AND It takes more than some solenoids to make a system but you wouldnt know that because you dont work on your own bike!!! :lol:

Any time you want to bring that Tiger turd to the track to run some OUTLAW just put a slick on it and bring it out :thumb:

Burt

Your a funny guy.  No, I go fast because I don't work on it (thank goodness).  I have mine professionally worked on by Mike Caputo.  I have no idea how it would run in the outlaw classes nor would I speculate.  But as far as MPH in 1 miile is concerned it is tuned very well.  This next season we plan to take it up a notch and try for the 240 mark.  As you are well aware, it takes more than a Drag Race tuneup to run Nitrous for over 18 seconds.  But I'm sure you already knew that.  My short time sucks, but I can twist the throttle and hang on.  When you think you can do the same, I'll see you at the mile since you make more power than me.

Guy
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 02:30:58 PM by 2fast4u2c »
Official Site Supporter

Offline pete b

• Rider
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2007, 03:54:54 PM »
Forgive my ignorance :? :?If you run your bike over a mile isn't 18 seconds a long time.........I only ever run 1/4s ..I did run over a kilometre once and I'm sure that was around 18 or 19 secs and that was on a stock gixer 1100....I know a  kilometre is a bit shorter than a mile, but I only had  130bhp and I hit the limiter in top gear before the finish :|

Offline 2fast4u2c

• Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
    • Tiger Racing Products
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2007, 04:11:09 PM »
excellent question.  The time is started when the tower clears you to run and stops when you cross the finish line.  I'm on the juice from the get go with a small progressive and the last qtr mile takes only a few seconds.  Getting up to speed takes time and it's for a mile.  It also takes a couple seconds to start once the starter gives you the OK.  There is NO timing light to start you.  Some people take 30 seconds to get  down track, but they sit on the starting line saying their last prayer then they go.  It's different for everyone.
But we measure the last 132feet of your run with the lasers which gives you your mph time no matter how long it takes you to go down track.
Official Site Supporter

Offline turbo1320

• Rider
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2007, 08:12:20 PM »

Burt

Your a funny guy.  No, I go fast because I don't work on it (thank goodness).  I have mine professionally worked on by Mike Caputo.  I have no idea how it would run in the outlaw classes nor would I speculate.  But as far as MPH in 1 miile is concerned it is tuned very well.  This next season we plan to take it up a notch and try for the 240 mark.  As you are well aware, it takes more than a Drag Race tuneup to run Nitrous for over 18 seconds.  But I'm sure you already knew that.  My short time sucks, but I can twist the throttle and hang on.  When you think you can do the same, I'll see you at the mile since you make more power than me.

Guy

Hell I dont need to go to Texas to run my bike for a Mile I just head for the Highway and hold it open as long as I want!!! :shock:

Im sure there are a few of us in this world that work and build Bikes that if it was that big of deal to run a Nitrous Bike in Texas for one mile we would smash your MPH and you know it!!!
The truth of the story is Nobody realy cares and its not a Money maker and not to many people watch that kind of racing.

You beat your chest on what you have done and realy who did you beat ??? Any body we would all know??????
Who is the Best Nitrous Tunner that you raced against and Beat???????

Offline 2fast4u2c

• Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
    • Tiger Racing Products
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2007, 06:25:38 AM »
Turbo 1320, who are you?  Why are you so angry? and why do you feel the need to be so repugnent?  I'm sure you have friends, to what end do you try to incite hate here?
You don't know me, you don't know anything about my program, you have this need to be heard so that people think you are somebody?  I'm sorry for you and hope that you find your way in life.

Guy
Official Site Supporter

Offline crazybill

• Mad Post Whore
    • www.PortTechHeads.com
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2007, 08:21:21 AM »
I just run a -4 hose from the bottle to the airbox and turn the valve on once i get moving  :thumb:
“Nobody can be so amusingly arrogant as a builder who has just discovered an old idea and thinks it is his own.”

Offline turbo1320

• Rider
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2007, 10:09:36 AM »
Turbo 1320, who are you?  Why are you so angry? and why do you feel the need to be so repugnent?  I'm sure you have friends, to what end do you try to incite hate here?
You don't know me, you don't know anything about my program, you have this need to be heard so that people think you are somebody?  I'm sorry for you and hope that you find your way in life.

Guy

Im NOT Mad there Guy its just that you posted on something you dont know anything about !!!!!!

You take a part like the (Pulsoid) and call it a system???? NICE!!!!

We all know you dont build bikes or Nitrous systems!!!

We look at you as the Fender Dude :lol:

Keep up the good work and someday you will beat someone that we all know! :thumb:

Burt

Offline turbo1320

• Rider
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2007, 10:11:07 AM »
I just run a -4 hose from the bottle to the airbox and turn the valve on once i get moving  :thumb:

Now we know how you guys are doing it over there???

Bill is that called THE BIG SHOT??? :thumb:

Offline 2fast4u2c

• Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
    • Tiger Racing Products
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2007, 01:20:40 PM »
Keep up the good work and someday you will beat someone that we all know! :thumb:

Burt

It's a shame you don't know anyone.  That must make you lonely.  Someday when you grow up, maybe someone will be your friend.

Burt needs a friend, does anyone want to be Burts friend? 
Official Site Supporter

Offline narider

• Post Whore
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2007, 02:47:06 PM »
I only obtain friends for their status or the people they know Guy... so he's of course no use to me.  :lol:
Did your Tiger leave a turd on his lawn and him find it on his doorstep in a popcorn bag or something? :ppcrn:
Some very irritable people in these parts... not like them laidback lsr racers or nice harley guys, funny how the world changes over time.
"Harley, it's a way of life(midlife for most)"
"Yamaha, when it's all you can afford"
"You meet the nicest people on a Honda(and yes we still sell bikes)"
"Buell, when you have no idea what the hell you want"
"Suzuki, when your ego has nowhere else to go"
Todd
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 03:06:01 PM by narider »

Offline turbo1320

• Rider
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2007, 05:28:03 PM »

Burt

It's a shame you don't know anyone.  That must make you lonely.  Someday when you grow up, maybe someone will be your friend.

Burt needs a friend, does anyone want to be Burts friend? 

Dont be mad there Fender man some day you will be someone :lol:
Learn about Nitrous before you talk about it there CHAMP!!

And maybe you will get a friend :thumb:

Offline GSXRTURBO1

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2007, 02:27:07 PM »
You're a real class act there 1320, I'm sure that's going to help sell a lot of parts  :roll:
Thomas

Offline Pete

• Post Master
  • a.k.a 'Geri'
    • Pete's turbo build
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2007, 03:13:04 PM »
sounds interesting (though the 200 mph org has cut back on what I can access because I rarely post there so I have no Idea what your system comprises of ?)

Hey Gary just to clarify you have 100% full access to all the technical forums. The reason you can't find details on Trev's smooth system is that he hasn't published them anywhere on 200, or anywhere else that I know of. You certainly haven't had any rights restricted buddy.