Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: WHO WANTS PHANTOM12 TO GO HOME  (Read 27935 times)

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Fried Chicken and Gasoline...
WHO WANTS PHANTOM12 TO GO HOME
« Reply #150 on: February 25, 2005, 02:31:23 AM »
Quote from: Phantom12
Nemsis- I'm not a 1/4 mile guy... never interested me much. I'd rather be flying at 190mph over a mile than doing 140-150 in a 1/4.

There's nothing like a close race at 180+mph....trading inches or slowly pulling pass them at that speed is the ultimate race, IMO.

Do you realize that the mid range on your bike might be off a bit?  Not trying to bust on you but that MPH is low for someone even at your dressed out weight for a 12R.  You should be about 144 with your weight on a 12R in the 1/4.  I know the 1/4 isn't your gig but alot of that 9/10'ths is spent accelerating theu the mid on the bike after each shift...

Offline gm1300

• Rider
« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2005, 10:48:39 AM »
fearsome wrote

After first gear, Phantom should only change when he sees the rev counter go 1/'3rd in the red which means in each gear he will be going through his peak power area. With his pipe he should be at or near peak power in 2nd to 6th the whole way.

then fearsome also wrote

Phantom, if you have six gear pulls look at them. They tell you when to change gear.

wow with all this coaching from fearsome , phantom12 will be keeping up with stock busa's in no time

this is like international super tuning

it is amazing at the work that goes into racing a stock or piped busa

Offline Mr. Demeanor

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #152 on: February 25, 2005, 10:52:28 AM »
Actually your gear change should be at a differet rpm for each gear to optimize aceleration. That rpm has to calculated given the rpm range for each gear you will be in and  your power curve for that rpm range. With the big drop in rpm from 1t to 2nd gear, yes, you pretty much need to run it to the limiter. But, if you do the same in the 5th to 6th gear change, you may be cheating yourself out of some power.
Pardon my spelling...I cant see the keyboard!!!!!

Offline TufBusa

• Post Whore
« Reply #153 on: February 25, 2005, 11:20:31 AM »
All you guys tossing the shit bone to FK & Phantom have been smoking weed man! All you guys should be giving advise on how to pry the twinkies out of the hands of these two (230 pounds of jiggling blubber) take up a collection to buy them both memberships at their local gym, get that weight down to normal. Maybe, just maybe at that point we would hear no more of this (But I weigh in a 230 naked) I bet that's a sight to behold  :roll:

Also, if they lost 75 pounds just mayge they could actually beat a "Stock Busa" aka "IceMan"  :lol:

Does anyone on here suspect the reason so much time is spent on the busa boards is because their 230 pound fat ass has no appeal to the opposite sex?

Show us photos of these two Einstiens!
One Wheel Maniac

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #154 on: February 25, 2005, 12:50:17 PM »
Liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security.

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #155 on: February 25, 2005, 01:03:59 PM »

"Slugger was the fastest that day class 2, backing it up." - FK posted: Wed Oct 15, 2003
Liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security.

Offline Chris Turner

• Rider
« Reply #156 on: February 25, 2005, 01:26:31 PM »
:twisted: go away

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
    • Kings of Speed : ZX12R vs Hayabusa
« Reply #157 on: February 25, 2005, 03:15:24 PM »
ICEMAN weighs in at around 55lb less pounds than I do... and is much shorter....

Less weight + less frontal area = Speed

Rule of thumb is that it takes 5rwhp to counter an extra 20 pounds of weight... so in that case, it would have taken almost 15rwhp more on my bike to match his acceleration.... Everything else is just rider skill.

What a coincidence... ICEMAN and I were running identical MPH on that race...

GM1300- seriously, you need to stop with that "Stock Busa" crap. That "stock busa' beat up every single modified Busa there that day.....

So I guess that means all 170rwhp modified Busa's need to watch out for Stock 155rwhp Busa's.  Man oh man...wait till the boys at Maxton hear about this.... A stock busa will go faster than any modified Busa or 12R.... and all this time we thought it was the other way around.

This is the last time I'll say this to you....   ICEMAN is pro rider quality, he's been running the 9/10th's for the past 10 years... he weighs 55lb less than me, He is also much smaller framed...     The bike was not SHOWROOM stock either.

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #158 on: February 25, 2005, 03:32:29 PM »
Quote from: Phantom12
This is the last time I'll say this to you....  

I highly doubt it!  :P
PMDC Motor Theory ... Back EMF is the Key.

Offline gm1300

• Rider
« Reply #159 on: February 25, 2005, 04:14:40 PM »
GM1300- seriously, you need to stop with that "Stock Busa" crap. That "stock busa' beat up every single modified Busa there that day.....

So I guess that means all 170rwhp modified Busa's need to watch out for Stock 155rwhp Busa's. Man oh man...wait till the boys at Maxton hear about this.... A stock busa will go faster than any modified Busa or 12R.... and all this time we thought it was the other way around.

stop with all the excuses  

so just admit this , a great rider on a stock busa can kick the shit out of YOU on YOUR shitty 12

can you argue with that ?
----------------------------------------
you came on here talkin shit about how you are a "busa beater"then you get romped by a stock busa and a piped busa in front of  lots of witness's then you have the balls to make 100 excuses about it

you will never give up with the excuses obviously

and it seems you will never drop this busa vs 12 thing

why do you waste so much time on busa vs 12 ?

why the fuck would you come on here( a fucking busa board for christ sakes) insulting the busa owners and perpetuating some old news like the  "busa vs 12" shit
who cares about your fucking 175 hp on an "untouched motor" what good is it if  you are loosing to stock busa's ? you are really the biggest fuckin moron i have ever come across on the internet

if you would have took all the money you spent on mods and put it towards learning how to ride the bike you would probably would do better in the 9/10ths then you are doing now

the busa vs 12 thing has been going on since probably before you hit puberty . who gives a shit about it

both the 12 and the busa are good bikes just enjoy the fucking bike already .

if you cant stop thinking about busa's then get one already

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
    • Kings of Speed : ZX12R vs Hayabusa
« Reply #160 on: February 25, 2005, 04:29:04 PM »
Get a Busa? Why would I downgrade?

GM, do you even own a Busa?

Offline gm1300

• Rider
« Reply #161 on: February 25, 2005, 04:50:58 PM »
GM, do you even own a Busa?

phantom , what difference does it make what bike i have?

you came here with your "busa aint all that , the 12 is better " crusade

why do you feel the need to do this ?

why come to a busa board to try to convince the owners that the 12 is better or as good as the busa ?

just go and enjoy your bike and stop trying to disrupt other people just because you dont own the same type of bike that they do or you dont like what they are riding

this is getting old

Offline THE ICE MAN

• Post Whore
« Reply #162 on: February 25, 2005, 04:53:18 PM »
Its not showroom stock, its lowered 1.5" THATS IT !
I was going to put a 17 tooth on the rear but I dont want to hear,
but he had a different sprocket,
this bike still has all the reflectors on and mud flap of a fender also.
And 3 H.P. makes up 1 MPH and so does 20 LB'S
so if you are 55 LB's hevier than me,than you are giving me 18 H.P. on wieght,  but you have 22 more H.P. so I am at a disadvante of  4 H.P. and the biggest thing of all, I fall short on power I cannot rev my bike out the power stops early i have no pipe, stock cloged up exhaust !
So when i am at lets say 11,000 on my tach you are making much more than 22 H.P. on me, because I am at less than 155 H.P. at 11,000 rpm's.
Example= 2 bikes both make 177 h.p. wich is not the case here  i only make 155 h.p.
Bike #1 has pipe and makes peak at 12,000 to limiter
Bike #2 no pipe & makes peak H.P at 10,500 and starts losing power after
wich bike should go faster in a long mile reving out all gears to
top of 6th gear ??
Just to let you know. :wink:
I told you 100.00 for an hour i can teach you things that you can not learn
in 5-10 years! :lol:  :lol:

I just remembered you are only35 #'s heavier than me, I still have the stock exhaust on it's 32 pounds when you change pipes its a 22 # wieght savings, that means you have another 1MPH on your side.
41 Maxton records 650 750 1000 1350 1650 2000 3000 3001+ classes top speed Turbo Busa 236.96 MPH Busa 1507 NA 223.330 MPH
Fastest N.A. 600 750 1000 1350 @ Maxton
Fastest N.A.Kawasaki ZX12 212.846  1 mile 1287cc
Fastest NA Busa @ Texas mile Goliad 217.0 MPH

Offline Mr. Demeanor

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #163 on: February 25, 2005, 05:08:17 PM »
Phantom, during all this bickering have you ever read my signature? When you lose a race, or a job, or anything, ultimately, you have nobody to blame but yourself. You are a perfect example of what is wrong with this country. No accountability. When something goes wrong its never your fault. You sound no different then the idiot who burns himself on hot coffee and sues. I live my life by the "Captain of my own ship" philosophy. Its not an easy thing to do but it is rewarding.

Offline YAG

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #164 on: February 25, 2005, 06:12:13 PM »
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..............

This web site is called suzukihayabusa.org for a fucking REASON... Take your bullshit and your 12 and get fucked you wanker.
Intercooled MCXpress 58/12 twin entry power

Offline dognosh

• Rider
« Reply #165 on: February 26, 2005, 03:05:02 AM »
what fearsome krapasaki fails to mention is that the timing lights at the track he claims to have made
those excellent ETs are crap and wrong

hence why most 200mph.org members never go there anymore

also he has a TURBO ZX12R which hasn't managed 200 mph yet :lol:
BOOSTED ! ! !
VR stage 2 DBB road kit
401BHP@24#
209.952 MPH@14#
(not bad when rider is 280# :( )

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #166 on: February 26, 2005, 05:25:37 AM »
I wonder if the ZX12 will make it to the 2006 run?

Offline MET

• Post Master
« Reply #167 on: February 26, 2005, 03:14:08 PM »
:o  :o

Quote from: dognosh
what fearsome krapasaki fails to mention is that the timing lights at the track he claims to have made

Offline RAFTMAN

• Rider
« Reply #168 on: February 26, 2005, 03:23:43 PM »
Go Home Phantom 12!!
Life begin's at 200 mph

Offline THE ICE MAN

• Post Whore
« Reply #169 on: February 27, 2005, 10:26:54 AM »
Raftman I heard you wanted to run Phantom out of town??.
41 Maxton records 650 750 1000 1350 1650 2000 3000 3001+ classes top speed Turbo Busa 236.96 MPH Busa 1507 NA 223.330 MPH
Fastest N.A. 600 750 1000 1350 @ Maxton
Fastest N.A.Kawasaki ZX12 212.846  1 mile 1287cc
Fastest NA Busa @ Texas mile Goliad 217.0 MPH

Offline Mr. Demeanor

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #170 on: February 27, 2005, 10:53:25 AM »
He hasnt posted in a couple days  :D

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #171 on: February 27, 2005, 11:24:27 AM »
Quote from: Ninja Eater
:o  :o

Quote from: dognosh

In fact not a single ZX12R class 2 OR iFK's turbo has done even 200 at the JD events while the Busas have.

Offline HOS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #172 on: February 27, 2005, 12:47:01 PM »
At least one of the 200.org guys has done 200mph on his Busa FK.

One of the lads from Cornwall did it. I remember it well.  I nearly bought his bike, the deal fell through, he then went on to do a 200.6 or there abouts through the lights.

What was his name ......Slugger ?
I have no more sh*ts to give.

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #173 on: February 27, 2005, 01:31:36 PM »
iFat arsed iFairy twat. :finger:

Elvington lights are FUBAR.  Common knowledge at 200.org

JD lights are spot on where NO Class 2 ZX-12 since their existence of 5 years or iFK's turbo has ever gone 200 but several Class 2 (NA) Busas have.

iFat arsed iFairy twat has never done 200 anywhere.

1279   200mph Members Area / Judgement Day Racing & Other 200mph Events / Re:FOR THE RECORD!!!  on: October 13, 2003, 04:27:10 PM

"Shame on me for what Fartley?
That day you turned up...yes i agree, they [Elvington timing lights] were not right. Something was up"    - posted by iFK :finger:

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #174 on: February 27, 2005, 01:39:17 PM »
Let's see what his homies think about him:

"the internet FK is a twat. with an agenda to wind everyone up on every occasion. iFK as hes known around these parts relies on assumptions, conjecture and lies to bolster his arguments, wet as they may be. IF only, IF this, IF that, IF fucking nothing. - 200mph.org UK