Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: WHO WANTS PHANTOM12 TO GO HOME  (Read 27807 times)

SuperDave

WHO WANTS PHANTOM12 TO GO HOME
« Reply #175 on: February 27, 2005, 01:48:16 PM »
Phantom 12 has the distinction of being the one individual who refuses to accept the fact that he/his input/and his bike........are not wanted here.  Entertainment value not-withstanding...............that sucker needs to just go away, IMO.............can I get an Amen????

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #176 on: February 27, 2005, 04:05:41 PM »
iFat arsed iFairy twat. :finger:

World Wide Liar and Cheating Fraud. :finger:

And proven to be slower. :finger:

"Ban the man. He's a sham. All flim flam and toys out of pram."
- Written by a true UK 200 mph biker, HH

In 5 years no 12 has been able to match the Busas at the premier 200mph.org events using Tag Heuer timing equipment.

Deal with it.

Faster and Qucker than iFK.
Liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security.

Offline VegasDude

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Master
« Reply #177 on: February 27, 2005, 05:41:19 PM »
Hey Todd what's up.?..........I see you and F(the Kilt)K are still buddies........................haha
2008 Busa
2007 Ducati 999S
2006 BMW K1200S

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #178 on: February 27, 2005, 06:47:26 PM »
How's it going, Dave? :thumb:

Yeah - he's still doing the same thing he was 5 years ago. :duh:

Can you say "lost cause"?  :lol:
Liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security.

Offline VegasDude

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Master
« Reply #179 on: February 27, 2005, 07:46:54 PM »
Quote from: Todd
How's it going, Dave? :thumb:

Yeah - he's still doing the same thing he was 5 years ago. :duh:

Can you say "lost cause"?  :lol:

It's going pretty good..........but I think FK is not as, how shall say it, not up to the standards of being a retarded asshole that he was 3 or 4 years ago............perhaps all that stuff he's being smoking has dulled his brain...............
2008 Busa
2007 Ducati 999S
2006 BMW K1200S

Offline VegasDude

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Master
« Reply #180 on: February 27, 2005, 07:51:46 PM »
Quote from: Todd
iFat arsed iFairy twat. :finger:

World Wide Liar and Cheating Fraud. :finger:

And proven to be slower. :finger:

"Ban the man. He's a sham. All flim flam and toys out of pram."
- Written by a true UK 200 mph biker, HH

In 5 years no 12 has been able to match the Busas at the premier 200mph.org events using Tag Heuer timing equipment.

Deal with it.

Faster and Qucker than iFK.

Todd this shit is almost as funny the time we nailed FK with the Kilt routine...........I laughed for days over that one.........FK didn't respond for a month after that beating...........!!!
2008 Busa
2007 Ducati 999S
2006 BMW K1200S

Offline tinmann8

• Post Master
phantom 12
« Reply #181 on: February 28, 2005, 10:13:36 PM »
This thread is like a chain letter .

Offline Mr. Demeanor

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #182 on: February 28, 2005, 10:22:29 PM »
Anyone notice someone missing?
Pardon my spelling...I cant see the keyboard!!!!!

Offline 02SE

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #183 on: February 28, 2005, 10:29:18 PM »
Nah, he's still lurking. I was hoping this thread would go away, but it got brought back to the top.  :roll:

Edited for the sheep molesting loser below:
Notice the times of the posts Jamie, you fucking moron. It was brought back to the top by tinmann, and was still at the top when I posted.  :finger:

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
    • Kings of Speed : ZX12R vs Hayabusa
« Reply #184 on: March 01, 2005, 05:10:25 PM »
FK- They will never attack one of their own... regardless.

They won't rag on Todd for using someone else's ticket... or being the biggest magazine racer of all time.... Oh I'm sorry, that's the wrong term... you guys use "Research King", right? LMFAO!

They won't rag on GM1300 for never having owned a Busa or any fast bike...

They won't rag on 02SE for not posting a GPS to prove he's actually been fast.

They won't rag on Powerstroke for pussying out when I challenged him to a race for talking shit.

They won't rag on all the modified 170rwhp Busa's that got their asses handed to them by ICEMAN on a stock Busa.

They won't rag on Oilheadron for repeatedly making excuses as to why he won't race me.. or why he won't post a GPS showing anything worth looking at.

They won't rag on GND111 for never having topped out his Busa...or the fact that when he tried to top it out... he pussied out at 170.

They won't rag on TWISTED for talking shit... when he himself only has a bone stocker that he doesn't race.

They are a pack of jackals that like to team up and talk shit to anyone who opposes their views or opinions. It's always the same people.... if one of them gets into an argument... the rest come and hijack the thread with constant bashing ... feeding each other continuously.

Of course... Admin turns a blind eye to them because they are Busa owners attacking Ninja owners... and that's "OK". But when the Ninja guys do the same... they are in contention for bannishment.

The classic double standard.

Offline Mr. Demeanor

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #185 on: March 01, 2005, 05:23:41 PM »
Now your calling me a pussy huh. Your bikes probably faster than mine in the 9/10's. Its set up for that. I could care less. I would bet that most of the bikes on this site are faster than mine. When I do show up down there, and I plan to, we will discuss that pussy comment.
Pardon my spelling...I cant see the keyboard!!!!!

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #186 on: March 01, 2005, 05:30:30 PM »
Powerstroke- Didn't call you a pussy, just said you pussied out. Hope to see you soon.

Offline Randor-B

• Post Whore
« Reply #187 on: March 01, 2005, 07:08:38 PM »
Quote from: Phantom12

That's bullshit, seen many people call each other out. You've been here what, a whole month???? :roll:

They won't rag on Todd for using someone else's ticket... or being the biggest magazine racer of all time.... Oh I'm sorry, that's the wrong term... you guys use "Research King", right? LMFAO!

And you're the totally unbiased, reliable source of data??? Again... :roll:

I think he already covered this with you, but here it goes again.....You're opinion means NOTHING!!!!

They won't rag on Powerstroke for pussying out when I challenged him to a race for talking shit.

Did he say he was going to race you??? If he did, line'em up. If he didn't, then drop it.

They won't rag on all the modified 170rwhp Busa's that got their asses handed to them by ICEMAN on a stock Busa.

Why would someone rag on someone else for loosing a race?? You even said that he is a great racer. Nobody ragged on you for loosing to him.

They are a pack of jackals that like to team up and talk shit to anyone who opposes their views or opinions. It's always the same people.... if one of them gets into an argument... the rest come and hijack the thread with constant bashing ... feeding each other continuously.

Apparently the constant bashing is what's required in your case. You think your bike is the best....good for you. That's your perogative. What about the constant bashing coming from you because of others opinion?? I'm sure you didn't expect that coming onto a Hayabusa site.  :roll:

Of course... Admin turns a blind eye to them because they are Busa owners attacking Ninja owners... and that's "OK". But when the Ninja guys do the same... they are in contention for bannishment.

You can quit with the pity card. Are you banned??? You didn't get banned even with the overwhelming response to have you banned. Quit crying!!

Where's the double standard? What is it that some are getting and others are not???

Offline gm1300

• Rider
« Reply #188 on: March 01, 2005, 08:40:01 PM »
crybaby12 said

They won't rag on GM1300 for never having owned a Busa or any fast bike...

They won't rag on Oilheadron for repeatedly making excuses as to why he won't race me.. or why he won't post a GPS showing anything worth looking at.

They won't rag on GND111 for never having topped out his Busa...or the fact that when he tried to top it out... he pussied out at 170.

They won't rag on TWISTED for talking shit... when he himself only has a bone stocker that he doesn't race.

waaahhhhhh   waaaaaaahhhhh   wahhhhhhhhhh !

quit crying like an infant

if this board sucks so much then why are you here ?

Offline gm1300

• Rider
« Reply #189 on: March 01, 2005, 09:01:46 PM »
PS

YES PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT NOW   70%  [ 87 ]

remember the title of this thread

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #190 on: March 01, 2005, 11:21:49 PM »
Crybaby12

:lol2:

:cry:"Those Busa people are mean to me.":cry:

:lmao:

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #191 on: March 01, 2005, 11:42:40 PM »

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Fried Chicken and Gasoline...
« Reply #192 on: March 02, 2005, 12:07:27 AM »
Quote from: Phantom12

I have attacked people on this board before that are Busa owners - once again you are wrong.

As far as pussies go - in 02 i was riding a VX800 with a top speed of 120 - the Busa was a hell of a big jump for me and i did pussy out at 176 - as i said Phantom - MUCH has changed since then.  Maybe it would be better if we didn't meet as i have no patience for shit talk face to face or any patience for excuses - and my temper is very bad as well.  One of my better attributes if i must say so myself... :twisted:

It's a Busa site so admin will do what it wants - deal or leave.  And many people on this board have owned or do own or will own 12R's and they are very welcome - F and P are the only ones getting dogged.

And if Suzuki doesn't do the Busa justice for 06 and Kawasaki does do the 12R justice then i may be a 12R owner myself but untill then the Busa/12 debate is just like the Mustang/Camaro debat of old...

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #193 on: March 02, 2005, 03:49:30 PM »
GM1300/Todd- Nobody's crying, I was just sharing my view on things here. If I felt hurt or victimized in any way... I would have left a long time ago. I have MUCH thicker skin than you give me credit for....

I do however love the fact that you had nothing to say in response to my opinions on the two of you.... GM1300, you verywell know you're a wannabe that doesn't even own a fast bike of any kind. Todd, you didn't deny the fact that even your own think of you as soley a magazine racer.

All you can do is say I'm crying? LMFAO! Great comeback guys.... you sure set me straight that time. I would have thought that you guys would come out and deny it... but you proved me wrong and didn't contest my views of you. Interesting.....

RANDOR-B:

I never claimed to be an unbias source of data... but I do tell all sides of a story. Todd has a reknown talent for taking things out of context in favor of the Busa, regardless of the issue... he'll find a way to shine the light on the good and dim out the bad.

As for 02SE not caring about my opinion... that's all fine and dandy, but why is it that he'll stop to no end to prove me wrong or put me down on every thread... yet he neglects this golden opportunity to prove he's not just a bench racer? I don't buy it. If he could post a GPS reading that would shut me up... he'd do it in a heartbeat. That's like telling a blackbelt that he's a wimp... then refusing to show YOUR credentials when called out... then giving the excuse, "I don't respect you enough to show you my blackbelt". It's clearly bullshit.... anyone who's ever made it beyond the 5th grade knows this tactic... it's called a bluff.

As for Powerstroke... he badmouthed my 12r, so I challenged him to a race since he's rather close to me. Appearently, he's a "sport tourer" and not a racer. You'd think that if you badmouthed someone's bike, you should and/or would be willing to back it up. Not this guy.

As for me losing to ICEMAN on the stocker... I do believe EVERYONE here ragged on me for it.. and I mean everyone. Repeatedly I might add. Not that it's a big deal... doesn't bother me much seeing as how everyone who talked shit, wouldn't be able to beat that stocker either. My point was that everyone emphisized that I lost to a stock busa.... while ignoring the fact that all the piped busa's out there were losing just as bad to ICEMAN on his stocker. It's obviously not an issue if a bunch of 170rwhp piped busa's lose to a stock Busa... but if the piped ZX loses... it's a huge deal!!

As for "bashing" being what I needed, that's bullshit. I wanted to debate, as in a battle of conflicting opinions.... not a flame war. It seemed like I'd make my point, then everyone would jump it and flame me with insults. When they did address my factual points... they responded with bias opinion rather than fact. When they did respond with facts, they were always out of context!!

Oh, and I'm not playing the pitty card. I was simply stating how the jackals were allowed to run free with vulgar insults and cursing... without so much as a blink for admin, but when I sit there and keep my composure and oppose their views in a civil manner... Admin starts a "Who wants Phantom12 to go home?" POLL!!!!!  

If that's not a double standard... I don't know what is.

I don't even want to think about the flak I would have gotten if I had returned fire with cursing and personal insults like everyone else.

GND111- You keep saying, "Much has changed since then".. but I don't see any proof of that. I don't see a 200mph GPS reading from you.... not even a 180mph reading. Don't TELL me you can do it.... SHOW me. I can sit here and say I won't chicken out at 250mph... but until I've been put in that situation, nobody knows for sure.

We both know your bike has the power to pull 200mph on GPS in little over a mile... (with the proper gearing), so there's no excuses as to why you haven't done it already.

If you don't want to meet me face to face due to your lack of patience... that only shows how mentally weak you are. Gotta have thick skin to be a racer...

Violence is the crutch of the mentally defeated.

I've been working security at a club/bar for the past couple years.... I've run into a lot of "Tough guys".... the ones that talk all big and bad are usually the ones that go down the easiest. They are also the the ones with the least class.