Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: WHO WANTS PHANTOM12 TO GO HOME  (Read 27908 times)

Offline gm1300

• Rider
WHO WANTS PHANTOM12 TO GO HOME
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2005, 10:28:54 PM »
i think he should be banned from the internet altogether
banning him from this site is a great start but he is also on a half dozen other sites with his " 12's are just as good as busa's" crusade

every time i log onto a motorcycle site i see him trying to convince someone of how great the 12's are   :roll:

first he needs to convince himself

Offline Kirk

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2005, 10:56:08 PM »
The thing about FK is that because he's in England. He's a subject, not a citizen- his opinion means nothing. Makes him much easier to ignore.
-Kirk

Offline TufBusa

• Post Whore
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2005, 11:35:20 PM »
If Phantom takes "R1GSXRKILLER" with him, I'm voting to give them both the boot! They are both peas of the same pod!
One Wheel Maniac

Offline xpigrider

• Rider
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2005, 11:37:21 PM »
Yes by all means, kick him off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
02 LE
"I will trust in the LORD with all my heart, and lean not unto my own understand, and in all my ways I will acknowledge him and he will direct my path"

suzuki4life

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2005, 11:41:50 PM »
I personally like FK and the phantom guy. they entertain me.

Now Fk and Phantom:

DANCE FOR ME MY BITCHES!! 8)

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
    • Kings of Speed : ZX12R vs Hayabusa
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2005, 12:04:30 AM »
Wow, I'm probably the only one here who hasn't thrown out personal insults, cursed someone out, or said something that couldn't be backed up with some sort of factual proof....AND I'M THE ONE IN QUESTION OF BEING BANNED?!?!!

LMFAO!

So how does this work? Get rid of the guy who's not only one of the few that have been behaving like a rational adult on these debates....but also the only guy who doesn't share you views? So because I like to debate issues with factual information without the use of personal attacks or foul language....I'm unwelcome here? Man, talk about Nazi's! I thought these forums were for discussions and debates...seeing how others view certain issues and conversating about them regardless if you agree or not. What good is a forum if everyone has the same opinion? At that point it's not a forum, it's a place you all go to pat each other on the back and basque in self proclaimed glory. While anyone who doesn't follow suit is vicously attacked and bombarded by all sides and multiple people with insults and vulgar language.... Last time I was confronted with a situation like this.....was in elementary school. Seriously guys, grow up. It's a sad day when a 21 year old "kid" makes you all seem like 12 year olds by behavior comparison.

Honestly, what rational mature adult creates a thread trying to rally up support to ban a member...just because he doesn't agree with what you think or say? GROW UP DENNIS!! If you were so confident in your views then you would welcome someone like me...it would only be in your benifit if you were indeed correct in your opinions. But no, instead you push to get rid of me. Why? I'll tell you why...I make sense!!! It must burn your balls to see me rip apart your "boyz" and prove them to be idiots and delusionally narrow minded. I've been doing more educating on this site in the past week than I've done in my entire life on any other forum....why is that?

RON- I don't have a 1270....and yes I'm making 177rwhp/98rwt SAE without the stacks installed yet....STOCK UNTOUCHED MOTOR...Hell, the bike should pull 180rwhp if I added timing, I'm currently running stock timing! With the stacks and some timing, I'm looking at low 180's...stock untouched motor. Maybe a little cam degreeing could bring me up to 185rwhp? All this without having to sacrifice the ram air efficiency by modifying the airbox like all you Busa guys do. That airbox mod hurts air velocity at high speed hence not allowing the airbox to pressurize and generate power.

I'll be MORE than happy to let any one of your emgo buddies inspect my motor. Take apart the head, measure the pistons, do your worst...you won't find anything touched!! NOT EVEN CAM DEGREEING HAS BEEN DONE!

There will be NO bottle on the bike when we do these runs...you can tear apart all the plastics if you'd like....check my pockets if you'll feel better. LOL!

Just let me know when you're available Ron....Gainesville is waiting for us all! Bring your 100% untouched motor and we'll see if it's all that you say it is.. Let's see how you do in 190+mph land....

You say nobody around "here" without spray will run you....well, you live out there in Yeehaw Alabama, I don't expect there to be much competition...Come down and meet some south florida boys...we run the 9/10ths EVERY SINGLE SUNDAY FOR HOURS AT A TIME!!!! We've got guys using LM1 realtime A/F dataloggers and tuning with lap tops on the fly....a handful of Turbo Busa's and 1k's....another handful of built motor Busa's and 1000's.....Nitrous 12's....piped 12's and Busa's...hell we had a 525rwhp Velocity Turbo ZX12R out there last week......About 25 worked bikes in total every sunday testing and tuning and racing week after week after week.......Believe me, you don't find this level of competition in the stix of AL. Hell, I once thought my bike was tuned up well....took it out there for some testing, BOY WAS I IN SHOCK! Went from running 174mph in the 9/10th's up to 190's....with the SAME MODS!!! Just tuning and practice...

So before you go spouting off at the mouth about how nobody will race you without spray....remember that a modified bike isn't fast...A PROPERLY TUNED modified bike is fast. I know guys with piped Busa's and a 60 shot that I've obliterated on my 12R...ON MOTOR!!!! You can have your bike tuned perfect on the dyno...that don't mean DICK in the real world. Pretty dyno #'s usually make for weak runners in real world conditions. Keep that in mind when you look at your dynosheets....I also hope you didn't do the airbox mod....if you did....YOU'RE DONE FOR IN THE 9/10th's.

SEE YOU IN G-VILLE!

P.S.- When have I ever spoke even ONE lie? If you think I'm lying...bring your ass to g-ville. Hell, I doubt gnd111 will show up.....let alone you.

LUDACRIS SPEED- The reason I wasn't here earlier to "stir up shit" was because unlike you bunch....I was actually riding!!!!

Offline turbotoys

• Post Master
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2005, 12:28:37 AM »
525rwhp Velocity Turbo ZX12R out there last week
i whould like to see the dyno sheet on this one

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2005, 12:29:27 AM »
Just call up Barry and ask....

Offline oilheadron

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2005, 12:33:30 AM »
Pretty dyno #'s usually make for weak runners in real world conditions. Keep that in mind when you look at your dynosheets....I also hope you didn't do the airbox mod....if you did....YOU'RE DONE FOR IN THE 9/10th's.

No shit you dumbass!! You're the one doing ALL the talking about '12s and their peak dyno numbers!! We've all been trying to explain this to you for about what, a month now??

READ CAREFULLY AGAIN: I stomped TWO 178 hp '12s in the same day, both were ridden by experienced dragracers who weigh quite a bit less than you do. YOU WON'T WIN UNLESS YOU ARE CHEATING.

After gnd111 embarasses you I'll do the same.

Offline turbotoys

• Post Master
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2005, 12:36:13 AM »
tell barry to post it

Offline Blue Streak

• Post Master
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2005, 12:40:30 AM »
Quote from: Phantom12
Wow, I'm probably the only one here who hasn't thrown out personal insults, cursed someone out, or said something that couldn't be backed up with some sort of factual proof....AND I'M THE ONE IN QUESTION OF BEING BANNED?!?!!

I will ask this once again just like a did on the last damn thread. Where in the hell is all of the "FACTUAL PROOF" that you keep talking about? You keep running off at the mouth about FACTS and PROOF yet you have not shown anything to back up what you say.  :roll:
02 Silver/Grey  Turbo Busa * T61 NLR kit*
04 Black SWB Turbo Busa * DBB stage 2*

Offline COLDSTONE1300

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2005, 12:55:34 AM »
Have to admit this has all made things more interesting around here as of late. Anything that can help the winter go by quicker. Not sure about banning though. It's the same song FK's been singing and no ones banned him......yet.  :shock:

Offline oilheadron

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2005, 12:58:22 AM »
True. Thank goodness Phantom is over here where we can get to him. He's not hiding on the other side of the ocean like FearfilledKawasucki is.

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2005, 01:06:57 AM »
You talk big..but you won't show up at G-Ville, Ron.

I don't care if you "Stomped" two 178rwhp 12R's.....That proves nothing. Come stomp me....I dare you.

Offline Blue Streak

• Post Master
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2005, 01:26:43 AM »
Quote from: Blue Streak
Quote from: Phantom12

I will ask this once again just like a did on the last damn thread. Where in the hell is all of the "FACTUAL PROOF" that you keep talking about? You keep running off at the mouth about FACTS and PROOF yet you have not shown anything to back up what you say.  :roll:

I guess when your called out on all the shit you talk then you choose to ignore the person. I guess it is hard to prove something that isn't true.  :wink:
02 Silver/Grey  Turbo Busa * T61 NLR kit*
04 Black SWB Turbo Busa * DBB stage 2*

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2005, 01:57:51 AM »
Quote from: Kirk
The thing about FK is that because he's in England. He's a subject, not a citizen- his opinion means nothing. Makes him much easier to ignore.

Ya, but he's also a Kawasaki owner that's always flipping shit ... so what's the difference?

IMO, I don't care because I can filter out the bullshit.  Besides, where would you guys get your outlet to put down Kawasaki ... they come here which means you don't have to go out looking for it on the Kaw boards. :lol2:

Besides, I’ll bet most of us have owned a Kaw or two over the years.

Let 'em all stay ... it's "educational".
PMDC Motor Theory ... Back EMF is the Key.

Offline HOS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2005, 06:32:45 AM »
I want FK to stay.

Not just because he lives here, but because he has such a fine command of abusive and disgusting use of the ENGLISH language.

His repertoire of insults is one, if not the very best I have ever witnessed in my entire 45 years of taking and recieving the piss.

:D
I have no more sh*ts to give.

Offline WWJD

• Rider
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2005, 07:16:08 AM »
Phantom, do you own and ride a Hayabusa?
2003 Suzuki GXS1300R Silver/Grey "Hayabusa" since April 29th 2003  >Stock for life<

Offline GWB

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2005, 07:17:33 AM »
Quote from: WWJD
Phantom, do you own and ride a Hayabusa?

You think Jesus would ask him if he owned a Hayabusa?
"Then you wake up at the high school level and find out that the illiteracy level of our children are appalling." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 23, 2004

Offline Rodomontade

• Post Whore
  • Trying But Failing
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2005, 07:52:14 AM »
Dennis.... Just ban him.
We have all heard enough from him and most of us support your call on this one.
If you can, block his IP address so he can't just log in under another user name.
Most of us are very tired of this B.S.
I don't suffer from insanity.
I enjoy every minute of it!

Offline Randor-B

• Post Whore
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2005, 08:13:51 AM »
Quote from: Fearsome
Amazing.

Just because he has different views you consider banning him.

FK

Not true, everyone wants him (and you) banned because you're assholes!!! If you guys dropped the attitude, a civil conversation would ensue. EVERY SINGLE thread that you guys jump on, it's YOU that starts flinging shit. Not every busa owner has this 'almighty' ego, like you guys do. If you want to convert the busa masses.....do it on the street, not a messege board!!!

Offline 02BluBlkBusa

• Rider
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2005, 08:25:10 AM »
1.  Opinions are like assholes, we all have one.  Owners of the 12R will like their bike, over the Busa.  So what?  That is their opinion.  
2.  A race is not won by the bike alone, it has more to do with the rider.    
3.  Bottom line up front.  Only a race will tell the truth.  So make arrangements for the race.  But find a neutral location.
4.  I think banning someone because you don't like the individual or you don't agree with what is said, is a bit much.  If the individual broke the rules that he was aware of, then that's a different issue.  Otherwise, if you don't like what is being posted by someone, then don't read it.  
5.  That's my opinion.
Thomas
'02 Blu/Blk

Offline Kirk

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2005, 08:57:12 AM »
Don't flatter yourself, FK. You're not that significant. You're more like one of those little ankle-high poodles that stands there and yips a lot.
-Kirk

Offline Mr. Demeanor

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2005, 09:00:47 AM »
I come here to read about Busa's. I now have to wade through his BS in nearly every decent thread. He is as entertaining as a mosquito. Either set up the board so a user can chose to block posts by certain members or humanly euthanize him. You had an election and the people have voted  :wink:
Pardon my spelling...I cant see the keyboard!!!!!

Offline mokaw

• Rider
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2005, 09:32:02 AM »
Right on! 8)
Quote from: 02BluBlkBusa
1.  Opinions are like assholes, we all have one.  Owners of the 12R will like their bike, over the Busa.  So what?  That is their opinion.  
2.  A race is not won by the bike alone, it has more to do with the rider.    
3.  Bottom line up front.  Only a race will tell the truth.  So make arrangements for the race.  But find a neutral location.
4.  I think banning someone because you don't like the individual or you don't agree with what is said, is a bit much.  If the individual broke the rules that he was aware of, then that's a different issue.  Otherwise, if you don't like what is being posted by someone, then don't read it.  
5.  That's my opinion.
Jesus is the light of the world.