Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: WHO WANTS PHANTOM12 TO GO HOME  (Read 27913 times)

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
    • Kings of Speed : ZX12R vs Hayabusa
WHO WANTS PHANTOM12 TO GO HOME
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2005, 10:40:38 AM »
Banning me will only prove one thing........I was right in everything I said and that intimidates you all.

I know it's hard to swallow having a 12r guy call you out on your bullshit all the time...but if you didn't spew so much of it, there would be nothing for me to say, would there? No.

Ok, you guys don't like to hear that the Busa isn't as fast as you think it is in comparison to the rest of the world. Big deal...GROW UP! If you don't like what I'm saying....but on the blinders! God knows you're all great at that....

Ok, you guys don't like me commenting on how unimpressive the new 05 GSX-R1000 is...well look at it his way, the only accomplishment it's done is MATCH the ZX-10R in power and weight, yet still doesn't have all the trick hardware that the Ninja carries. So forgive me along with the rest of the Kaw camp for not dropping our jaws....we've been seeing this type of performance since last year...

Ok, you guys don't like me making challenges to race. Well I just assumed that was the most honorable way to settle things....it seems you all (RON ESPECIALLY) would much rather hide safely behind your screens. The ones who are willing are guys with more mods and 50lbs less weight.

It seems that anyone who doesn't lick the balls of a Suzuki product and claim it to be above all others in ritualistic worship.......isn't welcome. Playing devil's advocate is just NOT tolerated it would seem....nobody can take a little critizism....nobody likes to play by their own rules. It's funny, you all can post about how superior the Hayabusa is to the 12R...but a 12R guy can't defend the worth of that bike by simply stating they're more or less equals with no significant difference in performance out the box? Wow...talk about hypocricy!!

If you notice...I didn't START any of these threads..I don't go out of my way to bother you guys. I see a post where someone is bluring reality, not telling the whole truth, giving credit and glory to the bike when it's the rider that deserved it, or neglecting to mention important details that might take away from the "wow" factor of their story.

Damn, you'd think that you'd want some sort of objective view on issues...not only to help prove or disprove your own view....but for sheer entertainment value. What worth is a view if nobody is allowed to challenge it? This is the reason for trials...to validate your convictions against someone. Without an objective argument, your view, belief, word is only as good as the person it's coming from....It's at this point where there are no checks and balances for the views that are indeed bullshit.

Don't think of me as a troll, think of me as a Bullshit filter. If your claims pass through me via discussion of the issue...then by all means, party on. But if I call you on your bullshit and it doesn't fly....THATS YOUR BAD NOT MINE!!! STOP PUTTING THE BLAME ON ME!

Ahab

« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2005, 10:48:24 AM »
Quote from: 02BluBlkBusa
1.  Opinions are like assholes, we all have one.  Owners of the 12R will like their bike, over the Busa.  So what?  That is their opinion.  
2.  A race is not won by the bike alone, it has more to do with the rider.    

Yeah, Honda learned that with Rossi  :lol:  :oops:

Offline CID

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2005, 10:55:36 AM »
...but for sheer entertainment value...... Don't think of me as a troll, think of me as a Bullshit filter. ....

COLON12r   (gotcha!) :mrgreen:

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2005, 11:19:43 AM »
LMFAO!!!

Cute.... I got to admit, that was good. =)

Offline CID

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2005, 11:23:52 AM »
Quote from: Phantom12
LMFAO!!!

Cute.... I got to admit, that was good. =)

I'm here all week, thanks for coming....Don't forget to tip the bartender!  :lol:

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2005, 11:38:30 AM »
I would, but I'm too busy giving my $0.02 everywhere else...

Offline SUTPHEN77

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2005, 11:53:37 AM »

Offline SUTPHEN77

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2005, 11:53:57 AM »

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2005, 11:57:33 AM »

It's funny, you all can post about how superior the Hayabusa is to the 12R...but a 12R guy can't defend the worth of that bike by simply stating they're more or less equals with no significant difference in performance out the box? Wow...talk about hypocricy!!

Actually, there are probably quite a few people (at least the ones who know what's going on) who know that the Busa and ZX-12 are so close that a rider will make the difference.  In fact, many people have or do own BOTH bikes.

It's all become hair splitting! ... and something to cry and moan about ... including you an FK.  How come you guys don't have the same perspective ... that they are so close that it's not worth arguing about?!?

The Busa vs. ZX-12 debate is worse than any damn political thread in WOYM Forum! :lol2:  :roll:
PMDC Motor Theory ... Back EMF is the Key.

Offline WWJD

• Rider
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2005, 12:21:18 PM »
Ok, you guys don't like to hear that the Busa isn't as fast as you think it is in comparison to the rest of the world. Big deal...GROW UP!

Dude, where do you find the time to post all those words??  :D  in Comparison to the rest of the world, the Busa has been top rung forever.  Now the liter bikes have FINALLY caught up.  This is not amazing news, it's simply progress.  why the big deal?  so you found a couple busa riders who brag.  hmmmmm I find MOST cyclists like to brag.  even the 600 guys.  who cares?  This is a  H A Y A B U S A   forum where owners can trade tips, info, mods etc and, sure, brag if we feel like it.     why keep pressuring other bikes?  we ride Hayabusa's.    Why dont you simply come in join in the conversations like a civilized being?  You seem to be technically knowlegable about a good number of.

When I bought my busa [my first suzuki, replaced my kaw] I sat on both busa and 12 side by side.
- I like MY fit on the busa better
- I PERSONALLY enjoyed the body style better
- I could get the busa cheaper
- I already had a Kawasaki
- Suzuki had many race wins = years of sucessful technology
Therefore, I went SUZ.  The 12R was a fine bike and I'd admired it for years, and tehre is nothing wrong with that bike in MY eyes - just anohter bike.   But being a busa owner doesn't negate common curtesy while I'm surfing zx-12r.org.  And I certainly wouldn't tell them their PERSONAL PREFERENCE is wrong?

I haven't been in here for a while but coming back and seeing teim wasting pissing contests is disappointing.  I, like many otheres here, am tired of starting to read a post and having it end up teh same "You'r bike isn't ALL THAT..."   yet, it still is to me.

I voted you off the island too, but if you could tone down and join in instead of simply mud sling, I wish you'd stay and offer your wizdom.

edit:  I had time to post all these words on lunch break   :)
2003 Suzuki GXS1300R Silver/Grey "Hayabusa" since April 29th 2003  >Stock for life<

Offline R1GSXRKILLER

• Rider
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2005, 12:26:03 PM »
Quote from: Randor-B
Quote from: Fearsome
Amazing.

Just because he has different views you consider banning him.

FK

Not true, everyone wants him (and you) banned because you're assholes!!! If you guys dropped the attitude, a civil conversation would ensue. EVERY SINGLE thread that you guys jump on, it's YOU that starts flinging shit. Not every busa owner has this 'almighty' ego, like you guys do. If you want to convert the busa masses.....do it on the street, not a messege board!!!

lol...paaaaalease  :?

Whats matter "tuffy" getting to hot in the kitchen waaaa,waaaaaaaaaaaaa,waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :oops: .... 8)

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2005, 12:30:42 PM »
Quote from: WWJD
why the big deal?  so you found a couple busa riders who brag.  hmmmmm I find MOST cyclists like to brag.  

Ya, just look at FK ... he comes here specifically to brag how he thinks ZX-12s are superior and taunt the Busa board.  So what's the difference?! :duh: ... he gets what he deserves ... arguments and return bad mouthing.  But personally, I just sit back and laugh at the boneheads arguing about hair splitting.  And even worst when it comes to the pissing matches when people start talking apples and oranges like with different mods levels (turbo vs. NA) and the infamous "car vs. hot cage" debates ... morons!  :roll:

Offline WWJD

• Rider
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2005, 12:36:43 PM »
hahahaha so true
2003 Suzuki GXS1300R Silver/Grey "Hayabusa" since April 29th 2003  >Stock for life<

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2005, 01:55:30 PM »
Again, I agree with you Busa@11k. It is Hairsplitting....that's the only point I was making. I'm not sitting here yapping off about how superior the 12R is....in reality, IT ISN'T! My entire argument is that they are both just about equals. Busa gets it by an insignificant hair in a straight line via aero's and cc's stock vs stock...the Ninja gets it around a track via brakes and handling stock vs stock.

Both advantages are insignificant in the real world with amatuer riders. It comes down to which bike suits YOU best. That is the superior bike...

Nobody can universally say one is better than the other..they are too damn close in performance...they both trade this for that in every aspect of performance...it comes down to what you intend on using the bike for that makes the difference.

I'm not here trying to say the Busa sucks or that the Ninja is better, I'm trying to dispell the belief that the Busa is without equal and owns the 12R. That is just not so. I understand many if not most of you agree with me on this....to you I do not direct my posts towards. It's the ones that have that Hayabusa Hyped Ego that I'm addressing...the guys that think they are juggernauts of the road because guiness told them so or because sportrider declared it faster by 0.04seconds in the 1/4 mile.

FK and I share similar passion for our bikes and we are not bashful about sharing our experiences with them. I'm not as extreme as FK is (i'm not fond of cursing and such) but for some reason I'm the one in contention for bannishment? Is that because you can't prove me wrong and I make sense? Is it because I won't allow a debate to turn into a pissing match in order to let you escape the issue and use your infamous bullying methods?

WWJD- I try to be civilized, it's usually you guys that start the insults and namecalling and bashing...NOT ME! I'm constantly trying to put out the fire and stick to the issues because all I seem to get are flaming responses with little to NO reply to my point...just personal attacks and bias unfounded opinionated statements.

You need to check out your boyz like Todd and abusu1300 and twisted and all the other guys that would rather fling mudd than be civilized.

Offline abusu1300

• Restricted
  • Post Whore
  • CRACKER
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2005, 02:05:44 PM »
i dont care what you ride its never been a issue with me , just how you go about yourself trying to "prove "everyone wrong ..
and yes you do start shit about how great the 12 is over the Busa with a pipe and a few mods , same shit you have been talkin for a year now .. i have a problem with YOU and YOU ONLY ... now keep my name out your mouth unless you have something proper to say !!
and it does seem your starting to learn a little repsect you cocky fucker ...
quit trying to defend all the time and sit back and shut up for once you might make a few BIKER FRIENDS !!!!
" Stupid risks makes life worth living "

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2005, 02:58:23 PM »
Abusu1300- You don't even have a Busa....who the hell are you to trying to fool? I've been calling you out for a year now to provide some sort of undenyable proof that you own a busa....you keep avoiding it!!

I go on and on about a piped 12r being faster than a piped busa just as much as I go on and on about how stock vs stock the busa is a hair faster.

This is more than I can say for most of you guys that ONLY talk about the stock to stock comparsion or the Turbo vs Turbo comparisons. I give the Busa it's credit when it's due....can most of you say the same about the 12R? I think not.

Offline abusu1300

• Restricted
  • Post Whore
  • CRACKER
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2005, 03:08:01 PM »
what do i need to prove to a idiot like you ... do you have a bike ???  i have never seen you or your bike , so you must not have one you poser .. see how easy it is ..... would it make you feel better to see a pic of my Busa ??? a pic of my Busa still dosnt make you NOT a lame ass idiot !!! and for the record i dont know how to post pics ... hay , heres a idea ; why dont you do a write up on how to post pics ... that should keep your ass busy ...

Offline 1bondoman

• Post Master
  • Rollin on a TurboBusa!
12r
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2005, 03:11:52 PM »
Uh,my 12 is pretty fast... :lol: Waxed a lot of Busas too! But I will say,it comes down to the rider.Why,my 12 is even faster than Ole Phantoms 12!
Formerly ZX12Rider in the Dirty MO 
<a href="htt

Offline 1bondoman

• Post Master
  • Rollin on a TurboBusa!
12s
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2005, 03:13:21 PM »
Let him stay,what would you guys talk about if he wasnt here!!!
Formerly ZX12Rider in the Dirty MO 
<a href="htt

Offline abusu1300

• Restricted
  • Post Whore
  • CRACKER
« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2005, 03:14:49 PM »
exacty its snowed here a little while ago .. gotta keep the entertainment level up !!!

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2005, 03:40:10 PM »
abusu1300- You've been posting on forums for how long now and you don't know how to post pictures? BULLSHIT! As for you not wanting to prove it...that's because you can't. I can prove I own my bike...I'll take a dozen pics for you in any sort of pose you'd like, I've got quite a few members on a few forums that I've met personally with my bike that can vouch for me.

Face it...you're a wannabe. If you had a busa....you'd LOVE to prove me wrong, you'd love nothing more.

If you REALLY don't know how to post a picture....why not just send it to my email? Mruiz1120@aol.com

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2005, 04:01:40 PM »
Quote from: abusu1300
... heres a idea ; why dont you do a write up on how to post pics ... that should keep your ass busy ...

It's easy.  Just paste the server link of the photo, highlight the link and then hit the "Img" button above the box where you type in your post.  :D

Jeeeezzz ... come on guys!  Now it's down to proving who owns what kind of bike.  This shit is getting ridiculous!! :duh:  This is getting into FK territory.  :roll:  FK = Freakin' Kooky!

Offline Kuhrazy

• Rider
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2005, 04:06:10 PM »
you mean you have to OWN a busa to post here..

DAMMIT!!!!

I think I should just end my life now..

ANYWAYS...

most people that store their bikes.. don't feel like takin pics..
so abusa... dont show him shit...

Offline abusu1300

• Restricted
  • Post Whore
  • CRACKER
« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2005, 04:17:56 PM »
Kuhrazy .... its all good , just sent PHANTOM a ass shot of the Busa ...

PHANTOM : so what you gotta say about my non Busa ridin poser ass now ??? you do know what ABUSU means on the plate right ???

Offline gotabusa

• Rider
« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2005, 05:37:12 PM »
IMHO, although he takes away from the enjoyment of the site by constantly interupting the flow of useful and/or interesting threads, he hasn't done enough to be booted. If anything he is a constant reminder to all of us how pathetic it is to go through life constantly justifying - to anyone and everyone - what we have or what we do.  I just don't understand why its so difficult for him to understand or accept the fact that this is a site that is dedicated to Hayabusas and Hayabusa enthusiasts.

In general, people who pester or badger do not just do it in one area of their lives. I strongly suspect that this guy constantly badgers people who have what they feel is a better house, a better car/truck, a better (whatever)? The difference is that they can close the door, turn and walk away, or avoid social gatherings where he might be. We cannot. Sure we can ignore him, or skip over his comments, but we can't ultimately shut him out like we can in the real world. He knows that...and thrives on it...pathetic.

How about other options, Dennis, like...

- Maybe someone could write a utility that we could add to our profile that omits from our view any/all posts by a particular member?

- Temporary or permanent restrictions from posting in other people's threads