Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: ((((((((((( I RACED PHANTOM12 ))))))))))))  (Read 50907 times)

Ahab

((((((((((( I RACED PHANTOM12 ))))))))))))
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2005, 03:22:42 PM »
:roll:  :drink:

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
    • Kings of Speed : ZX12R vs Hayabusa
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2005, 03:22:45 PM »
Guys, in all honesty....my piped 12R ran the same MPH as the best piped busa...it was just a matter of who got to the line first...in which case wasn't me. Doesn't say anything about the bike...just the rider. Also, the runs were done from 4k roll-ons.....Busa clearly has the advantage from the get-go. Next time I'll do a 6k roll-on with the same piped Busa and see what happens when my 12R doesn't fall on it's face off the line.

Again, let me remind you that with no real world tuning...I was able to match the tuned piped busa's MPH every single time. I wonder what would happen if I actually tune the bike properly?

Offline MET

• Post Master
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2005, 03:23:46 PM »
I have to give you credit for honing up to the race and the defeat.  Glad you guys had a good time racing.

Quote from: Phantom12
That was a good race. I did lose by a good 3-4 bikes for sure. ICEMAN is a kick ass rider and is a good 50lb less weight than I am.

Im my defense.....I raced the piped Busa that had been tuned and set up for the 9/10ths' by ICEMAN himself...we consistantly ran the same MPH on GPS time and time again. Only difference was that we started at 4k rpm...the 12's fall on their face at 4k, the Busa's dont.

Again, my bike has NO real world tuning whatsoever...the piped busa DID....

ICEMAN beat that piped busa that I raced by the SAME distance that he beat me by...So it's obviously not my bike is slow or I'm a horrible rider...it's just that ICEMAN is the man. 10 years of 9/10th's experience, 50lbs less weight, and real world tuning will make the difference.

As for the tuned piped busa I ran....he jumped out in first gear...2nd-4th I reeled him in, 5th I started slowing down....6th we were locked. Again, there is NO real world tuning done to my bike..just an improvised dyno map.

If it makes any difference, that Busa is probably the best running piped Busa out there...hell ICEMAN was tinkering and testing and tuning with that piped Busa's power commander all morning...I didn't touch mine. I'm sure there was another couple mph in my bike if I just played with the mapping a little...I think it was ICEMAN himself that told me that both bikes were equal. I'm sure if we started from 6k...things would be a little different....but the Busa boys have to start down low at 4k...so that's what we did.

As for the airbox mod that you guys are so happy to bring up...I spoke with someone who's done a great deal of the actual real world testing with YOUR airbox mod vs the stock airbox. I won't disclose his results and start up another argument..... but I'll say this though....I had a smile on my face when he told me...and he actually EXPLAINED why the results were what they were. Made a LOT of sense....

I do credit ICEMAN with the win today, he ran faster and quicker on his STOCK Busa than everyone with their piped Busa's or 12R's. I'm fairly convinced ICEMAN is probably one of if not the best 9/10th's rider I've ever seen. He consistantly jumps on other people's bikes and runs 3-10mph faster than even the owner runs. He's a hell of a rider and a great tuner. I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet him.

Dunno if this make any difference...But later that day I ran a guy with a piped busa and beat him by 10-15 bike's....got it all on video too!! No nitrous...bottle was left at home. ICEMAN is witness to this.

oh, that busa made 170rwhp on the dyno with the remap.

There has only been a couple stock motor Busa's that have been able to beat me.... both were either ridden or tuned by ACE PERFORMANCE which is ICEMAN's tuning label. I've never been beaten in the 9/10th's by any stock motor Busa that wasn't tuned by ICEMAN. But even so...none have been able to out MPH me...and I have yet to do any real world tuning.

So in conclusion...yes, I got beat by a tuned stock busa with a superjockey ....Nobody was able to pull higher MPH than me on the same run as me... A real world tuned piped Busa got me by 2-3 bikes yet didn't pull a faster MPH than me.... And I decimated a piped, dynotuned Busa by 10+ bike lengths. BTW...the rider on that busa said he's never been beaten by a 12R...sounds like a lot of you guys. Rude awakening...

ICEMAN- Although you broke your word, I'll keep mine.

See you next time, thanks for the run. I had a good time.

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2005, 03:29:53 PM »
not excuses, 02SE....just telling the whole story.

I admitted that I lost, and simply explained why. I'm not saying, "Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda".... that's making excuses. I know why I lost against ICEMAN and his stock Busa...and I know why I lost to Miguel and his piped Busa...it had nothing to do with the bike, just the tuning and the rider. I think even ICEMAN will admit to that!

I, Phantom, was beaten....not my bike. The bike did it's job and pulled the same MPH as everyone else did...it was my riding that lost the races...the 12R held up it's end...even with no real tuning.

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2005, 03:31:57 PM »
P.S.- I was at least man enough to leave the bottle at home.... I bet half you guys think I was spraying and still lost. Not the case.

Offline 02SE

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2005, 03:32:30 PM »

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2005, 03:38:39 PM »
P.S.S- I wish some of you other guys would man up and back up your talk....  

Oilheadron...I'm waiting.

STUFFEN77....I'm waiting.

GND111.....I'm waiting.

POWERSTROKE......I'm waiting.

Hell, I challenge anyone to go faster than 193mph in the 9/10ths with an untouched motor from a 4k roll.  Most of you guys poking fun at my defeat today have never even done a 9/10ths run or even been on the bad side of 180mph on GPS.

It's always easy to talk shit from the sidelines....let's see if you can do better.

Offline WayneE

• Mad Post Whore
  • Habitual linestepper
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2005, 03:40:39 PM »
not excuses, 02SE....just telling the whole story.

I admitted that I lost, and simply explained why. I'm not saying, "Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda".... that's making excuses.

Sure you are.  Why is it that you killed a stock 'Busa, but your bike didn't get beat by the other 2 'Busas, the riders beat you??  Sounds like a lot of excuses to me.  Weight, tuning, blah, blah, sand in my vagina, wah, etc.

Offline Steve A

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2005, 03:41:29 PM »
Who cares ??

Offline hayazuki

• Rider
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2005, 03:41:49 PM »
The bike wasn't what it is now...totally different machine.

I was running stock height and having wheelie problems..I'm 1.25 in lower (muzzy links) now and I've got straps.

I was running a crappy map, It's making 5+rwhp more at peak than it was back then.

I had slight clutch slippage out the hole...I've got 6x Race springs now.

I had clogged up K&N's....I have BMC Race filters now.

I had a leaky airbox...I've sealed every hole now.

I was running the 3 lb rear sprocket....now i'm running the paper light AFAM.

Hmmm....looks like from your post one and half weeks ago, you had everything in order and were ready to "spank" (in your words) any unopened motor Busa daring to come face you.

You're gonna have a feast eating all those words you spewed out across this 'poser' board. Now you're sure he didn't bring a 400hp turbo Busa, did he, cause it was sounding like that's all you really even half respected, but you weren't worried about even those, cause there just wasn't enough of 'em out there.

Got to learn to handle those pesky 155hp stockers first...

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2005, 03:41:51 PM »
02SE- What's the best YOUR bike has run in the 9/10ths...or even a Top speed run under 1.5 mi?

Offline mokaw

• Rider
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2005, 03:42:09 PM »
Why are some people still ridiculing him? At least he raced and from what I've heard, the Iceman is an excellent jockey. That's probably why Phantom was somewhat nervous. Phantom lost to a Busa and admitted it. He beat a Busa and some of you can't comprehend it.  :roll:  
There are only 2 Hayabusa's in the city I live in (I'm the only one with a 12). I hope to run into 1 or both of them sometime this year and race for the fun of it. Whatever happens, you can bet I'll post it.
Jesus is the light of the world.

suzuki4life

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2005, 03:42:32 PM »
P.S.- I was at least man enough to leave the bottle at home.... I bet half you guys think I was spraying and still lost. Not the case.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

YOU LOST! BE A MAN. ADMIT YOU'RE A BUSA BITCH. CONTINUE YOUR MISGUIDED WAY AND FOREVER STARE DEEPLY INTO A SUZUKI TAILLIGHT LOOOOSER!!!!

suzuki4life

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2005, 03:45:31 PM »
Quote from: mokaw
Why are some people still ridiculing him? At least he raced and from what I've heard, the Iceman is an excellent jockey. That's probably why Phantom was somewhat nervous. Phantom lost to a Busa and admitted it. He beat a Busa and some of you can't comprehend it.  :roll:  
There are only 2 Hayabusa's in the city I live in (I'm the only one with a 12). I hope to run into 1 or both of them sometime this year and race for the fun of it. Whatever happens, you can bet I'll post it.

Are you gonna come on here prior to losing and claim how great your bike is also? If so prepare to be ridden like a lil pony bitch.

Few car guys came forward and wanted a chance to race. Many people treated them with the respect they where entitled too, earned and more than deserved no matter the outcome of those races. I think we need to start cloning guys like Manny!

Offline 02SE

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2005, 03:46:57 PM »
Phantom 12 wrote:
02SE- What's the best YOUR bike has run in the 9/10ths...or even a Top speed run under 1.5 mi?

I have nothing to prove to you. If I respected you, I might tell you.

Just go on making excuses.

Offline hayazuki

• Rider
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2005, 03:47:59 PM »
Why are some people still ridiculing him?

Not because he didn't win. No shame there for sure.

Because of the all the attitude leading up to it. And he still can't admit his bike was beaten by a Busa. But later in the day it WAS his bike that beat a piped Busa. Not riders then, just motocycles. :roll:

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2005, 03:49:49 PM »
WayneE- The busa I killed wasn't STOCK...it had a full pipe, filters, and dyno remap. The piped busa that got me by a couple bikes ran THE SAME MPH as mine did that same run...he just got to the line quicker. The 12R didn't lose, I did.

Hayazuki- How do you explain how that tuned piped Busa lost by EXACTLY the same distance as I did to that 155rwhp STOCKER? Both bikes were tuned by the same man, ICEMAN. Did I mention that ICEMAN went 8-9mph FASTER on that piped Busa than the owner did on his BEST run of the day? ICEMAN could take a 155rwhp STOCK busa and spank just about anyone with a piped Busa/12r.....

There's no shame in my defeat to him when even the fastest piped busa there lost to that same STOCKER as well.

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2005, 03:51:17 PM »
Quote from: hayazuki
Why are some people still ridiculing him?

Not because he didn't win. No shame there for sure.

Because of the all the attitude leading up to it. And he still can't admit his bike was beaten by a Busa. But later in the day it WAS his bike that beat a piped Busa. Not riders then, just motocycles. :roll:

Justice is an awesome thing.  8)

Being exposed is even better.  :lol:
Liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security.

suzuki4life

« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2005, 03:51:39 PM »
WayneE- The busa I killed wasn't STOCK...it had a full pipe, filters, and dyno remap. The piped busa that got me by a couple bikes ran THE SAME MPH as mine did that same run...he just got to the line quicker. The 12R didn't lose, I did.

Hayazuki- How do you explain how that tuned piped Busa lost by EXACTLY the same distance as I did to that 155rwhp STOCKER? Both bikes were tuned by the same man, ICEMAN. Did I mention that ICEMAN went 8-9mph FASTER on that piped Busa than the owner did on his BEST run of the day? ICEMAN could take a 155rwhp STOCK busa and spank just about anyone with a piped Busa/12r.....

There's no shame in my defeat to him when even the fastest piped busa there lost to that same STOCKER as well.

excuses excuses. Quit being a bitch and man up.

Ahab

« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2005, 03:52:15 PM »
:yes:

SuperDave

« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2005, 04:01:38 PM »
P.S.S- I wish some of you other guys would man up and back up your talk....  

Oilheadron...I'm waiting.

STUFFEN77....I'm waiting.

GND111.....I'm waiting.

POWERSTROKE......I'm waiting.

Hell, I challenge anyone to go faster than 193mph in the 9/10ths with an untouched motor from a 4k roll.  Most of you guys poking fun at my defeat today have never even done a 9/10ths run or even been on the bad side of 180mph on GPS.

It's always easy to talk shit from the sidelines....let's see if you can do better.

Dang, you are one Bad-Ass Muther!!!  Hope we never meet on the Street,
I would hate to hafta come up against your bad-self ...............Oh well.  You will figure a way for me to lose, of that I am sure.  

You, Phantom12, just do not know when to quit. I guess I have to admire your tenacity, but I have no respect for your perception of reality.  

Phuck you and yer 12.  Take a hike.   :twisted:

P.S. Yer breath stinks.  Try a better mouthwash.   :lol:

Offline COLDSTONE1300

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2005, 04:04:47 PM »
Did I mention I got that last run on VIDEO!?!

post vid please.  :yes:

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2005, 04:06:07 PM »

:lol:
Liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security.

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2005, 04:08:02 PM »
Suzuki4life- You are the prime example of what I dislike in so many Busa owners. I love how you can spew all that garbage in my direction yet not a word is said concerning it. If I said those things...I'd be banned for sure, I'd probably get some sort of computer virus sent to me as well!!

Hayazuki- I specifically said, "But later that day I ran a guy with a piped busa and beat him by 10-15 bike's". I think that "I" took credit for that win...none was given to the bike, nor was any mention of my bike made in that paragraph. SO what the hell are YOU talking about?

02SE- You won't tell me what you've ran because you either can't beat my MPH or simply haven't made such a run. Again, it's very easy to be a critic from the sidelines.

Todd- What the hell have YOU done in the 9/10th's or a Top speed run? Not a DAMN thing....so why don't you crawl back into your garage full of magazines and tend to your Busa Shrine? I CONSISTANTLY matched the MPH of the fastest piped busa out there...just wasn't able to get the better launch and drive out of 1st gear due to the low RPM's that we started at.....

He didn't murder me...I didn't get smoked, He didn't out MPH me, He didn't pull on me after 1st gear...  On our best run, my front tire was no more than 5-6ft behind his rear with both of us pulling the same MPH on GPS...all that tells me is that he's launching better than me...not that his bike is faster or quicker.  We've done 2nd gear roll-ons before and ran dead even with me slightly ahead..... but when starting from 4k in 1st...he def. out torques me...same way I outmuscle him in 2nd-5th.

Again, Todd.....show me something YOU'VE done...and then I'll concider you a real racer. Until then, you're a bench racer.

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2005, 04:14:20 PM »
Suzuki4life- You didn't answer my question......

btw... I think I've admitted losing about 10 times already. I just wrote why and how I lost, not as excuses but to explain what happened.

SuperDave- Again, I love how yet another member here can say, "Phuck you and your 12" and isn't told the slightest thing by admin. Man, if I even said a curse word I'd be banned without question...even if it wasn't directed towards someone!