Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: ((((((((((( I RACED PHANTOM12 ))))))))))))  (Read 50910 times)

Offline gm1300

• Rider
((((((((((( I RACED PHANTOM12 ))))))))))))
« Reply #275 on: February 27, 2005, 09:46:25 AM »
look what looser12 aka phantom12 wrote over on hayabusa.org

My 12R vs Busa.... same mods.... 1 mile run.. even start from a roll (so the rider has little influence).

http://www.thebombsquad.org/videos/ZX-12R_vs_Hayabusa.ASF

rider had little influence ????

yeah until he looses to a stock busa and then it was a "SUPER JOCKEY "

unbelievable  

this is actually kinda funny

http://www.hayabusa.org/cgi-bin/busa/ikonboard.cgi?s=38ade8ce12719428f5204af7b449cdc2;act=ST;f=6;t=21562;st=17

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
    • Kings of Speed : ZX12R vs Hayabusa
« Reply #276 on: March 24, 2005, 01:44:05 PM »
Welcome to last month.... :roll:

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #277 on: March 24, 2005, 06:01:41 PM »
Yeah Syco, he's already had his assed kicked again since this was posted. :lol2:
Liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security.

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #278 on: March 24, 2005, 07:26:55 PM »
LMFAO! Todd, you finally show your face again. That's funny...

Kept a low profile lately trying to dodge FK so that he wouldn't remind everyone how you posted SOMEONE ELSE'S time slip as your own?

Or did you put away your magazines and decide to go out in the real world and do some REAL racing instead of the theoretical racing you are reknown for?

1397cc's is useless in a parking lot, on the internet, or on a dyno.... remember that.

As for me losing a couple races... that's no big deal. Everyone who races consistantly, loses here and there. But you wouldn't know anything about that would you, Todd?

Here's the way I see it... there are 3 LAWS in racing...

1. There's always going to be someone faster/quicker.... always.

2. No race has ever been won in theory, you don't know till you've done it.

3. You're only as fast/quick as you are right then and there.. what you did last time or what you'll do next time means absolutely dick.

Todd, if you were a racer... you'd understand these truths and you wouldn't constantly try to give me shit. Instead you would do like the other genuine racers and respect the fact that I'm out there... I showed up.. I raced... and I came back and congradulated the winner.

I didn't punk out... I didn't make up some excuse not to run... and I wasn't a sore loser.

In all honesty, I didn't expect to beat ICEMAN and I knew Miguel was going to be extremely tough. ICEMAN on his "stocker" cRuShEd a guy on a piped, lowered, pc'd, remapped, web cam'd Busa with a rider who's got 200 passes at the strip and hit 9.9's at 5,000ft!! Miguel's Piped Busa ran 195+mph in the 9/10th's... which makes it the fastest STOCK MOTOR bike to ever run out there. So the two guys that beat me just so happened to be on extremely exceptional fast bikes... not your run of the mill Busa's. Seriously, how many stock motor/ stock piped Busa's can wipe the floor with a piped/geared/cam'd Busa w/ an experienced drag racer in the seat? ICEMAN went like 8mph faster on his stocker and he had 15rwhp less!

I'd be willing to bet some good money that ICEMAN and his stocker would mop you up on your 1397!!! Hell, I wouldn't be suprised if me and my stock motor 12r smacked you silly.

I wonder, what would you have said if I beat both ICEMAN and Miguel? I bet you would have made up some excuses for them... or resorted to the typical childish insults and namecalling that we've all come to expect from you.

We've all gotten over this and moved on.... why can't you?

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #279 on: March 24, 2005, 10:03:00 PM »
Here you go Syco:  http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=42961

Pretty much the same story:  Bigmouth braggart with ZX-12 (FK jr.)  is upset he bought the wrong bike and talks endless trash on the Busa board.

Then he cries and makes excuses when his modded Kaw get's kicked around by the Busas. :lol2:

Too bad his mouth writes so many checks his bike can't cash.  :lol:

I haven't laughed so much since Vegas and I hammered FK with the kilt routine!

:lmao:
Liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security.

Offline VegasDude

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Master
« Reply #280 on: March 24, 2005, 10:59:22 PM »
Kin, I look up yer Kilt, Jamie.............? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHA
2008 Busa
2007 Ducati 999S
2006 BMW K1200S

Offline mokaw

• Rider
« Reply #281 on: March 25, 2005, 09:45:38 AM »
Todd, have you ever raced a ZX-12R? Have you ever raced another Busa? Or are you the kind of racer that Phantom 12 says you are :moped:
Jesus is the light of the world.

Offline alcindus

• Legacy Rider
  • Rider
« Reply #282 on: March 25, 2005, 09:52:21 AM »
1397 and only 186 hp man I would be pissed off. surely your just  Bull s---ing us right????
busa killer

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #283 on: March 25, 2005, 04:13:09 PM »
modded 12? LMFAO! Bone stock untouched motor 12r with the usual bolt-on's (pipe,pc,filters,gearing)....

and as you so conveniently left out... I was matching all the Busa's MPH that day. What does that tell you? The bikes were evenly matched... it was the rider that made the difference.

How can you say I got kicked around by all the Busa's when none of them were able to run faster than me that day?

How can you even comment on racing when you yourself are not a racer and have no conception of what it's all about?

How can you talk shit when you can't do any better on your 1397!!!??!?

Oh, and btw... here's the scoop on the ONLY two Busa's that have ever beaten me out there....

ICEMAN's Busa is one of the fastest (if not currently THE FASTEST) stock motor/stock exhaust Hayabusa's in the country.

Miguel's Piped Busa is CURRENTLY the fastest stock motor Busa in south florida...and quite probably the entire state. His bike runs as fast if not faster than most HIGHLY TUNED modified motor Busa's.

As far as I know...there has never been a piped sportbike (of any kind) that's ran as fast as Miguel's.... or a stock motor/exhaust sportbike that's ran as fast as ICEMAN's.

You've got to take things into context to fully understand what you're talking about.

You've got to get off the bench if you want your $0.02 to be accepted.

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #284 on: March 25, 2005, 04:45:20 PM »

Phantom12 = Bona fied Member

Bahahahahaha!!!!!  :lol2: :finger:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #285 on: March 25, 2005, 04:51:57 PM »
No response to my points? Just a childish insult?

..................That's what I thought.

keep it coming Todd, you're ripping your integrity and credibility to shreads with every new post.

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #286 on: March 25, 2005, 04:55:17 PM »
Great ... looks like some gas got splashed on the ambers ...  :P
PMDC Motor Theory ... Back EMF is the Key.

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #287 on: March 25, 2005, 05:28:54 PM »
Nah, just Todd talking out of his ass ...... looking for a fight and getting his ass whooped.

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #288 on: March 25, 2005, 05:52:52 PM »
Only one person has recently established themselves beyond all doubt as talking out of their ass and taking a whooping. :lol2:

Week after week.  Busa after Busa walking and stomping all over the punk shit talker.  8)

You're just like Wiley Coyote trying to catch the RoadRunner. (Busa) :lol:

Time for you to place another order to Acme so we can all laugh and watch you turn into a little dustcloud at the bottom of the cliff. :duh:

Here's an idea:

Bahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Beep! Beep!!

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #289 on: March 26, 2005, 09:10:05 AM »
Todd wrote:
Week after week. Busa after Busa walking and stomping all over the punk shit talker.

:lmao:

OHHH THE IRONY!!!!!!

You're killing me Todd....   :lol:

Yeah, I lost to a couple Busa's... I've also beaten a couple Busas out there. Anyone who races regularly will win some and lose some. Nobody wins them all, Nobody.

If you ever decided to race your 1397... you'd see what I'm talking about.

I actually feel bad for you in a way.... you've spent all that money on your bike and big bore kit and all the other goodies.... and you'll never know how it stacks up against real competition. Of course, you can always post someone else's time slip as your own and "pretend".

FK must still be cracking up after he caught you pulling that shit!!