Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: ((((((((((( I RACED PHANTOM12 ))))))))))))  (Read 50719 times)

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
    • Kings of Speed : ZX12R vs Hayabusa
((((((((((( I RACED PHANTOM12 ))))))))))))
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2005, 04:15:37 PM »
COLDSTONE1300- I'll post that vid as soon as I find the USB cable for it. I know I've got it somewhere. If in the event I can't find it..I'll go out and buy one tonight.

Offline 02SE

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2005, 04:15:46 PM »
The clueless kid wrote:

02SE- You won't tell me what you've ran because you either can't beat my MPH or simply haven't made such a run. Again, it's very easy to be a critic from the sidelines.

Assumption, is the mother of all fuckups.

Like I said, if I respected you, I might tell you.

You haven't earned respect, because all you do is whine. And apparently you're the only one that can't see it.

Just go on making excuses.

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2005, 04:17:27 PM »
You're the one doing all the talking.  Too bad you can't do the walking. :lol2:

You have officially been EXPOSED.

And I'm loving every bit of it.  :lol:

Let's see you gab and blab your way out of this.  That's what you're best at. :finger:

Liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security.

Offline HOS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2005, 04:19:57 PM »
Phantom 12, you are some major dullard.

Dig dig dig that hole son.......

Sometimes its good to back out the door queitly and go......
Trust me on that one.  :wink:
I have no more sh*ts to give.

Offline hayazuki

• Rider
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2005, 04:22:15 PM »
Quote from: Phantom12

Hayazuki- I specifically said, "But later that day I ran a guy with a piped busa and beat him by 10-15 bike's". I think that "I" took credit for that win...none was given to the bike, nor was any mention of my bike made in that paragraph. SO what the hell are YOU talking about?

What?????????

You race him running in Reeboks or something.  Stop the play on words, you sound ridiculous, like a child.

Here's what you said:

"And I decimated a piped, dynotuned Busa by 10+ bike lengths. BTW...the rider on that busa said he's never been beaten by a 12R...sounds like a lot of you guys. Rude awakening... "

I'm not shitting ya, you're starting to come across as childish with the semantics.

Look, you got beat today, your bike got beat today and you won a race at the end of the day. Your play on words is laughable.

And the only TWO reasons you're taking any shit from all the 'posers' here after the beating, is due to the shit you slung around here for weeks and the fact that you just still aren't facing reality even after losing at least two out three races to Busas.

Makes that 80 to 90% Busa kill rate go down, but hey, there's always tomorrow...

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2005, 04:22:43 PM »
Excuses? You're funny. Tell me how explaining why or how I lost is an excuse? I didn't say, "I would have won but..." or "I could have won if...." or anyting along those lines...

Plain and simple, I was outridden. Bike did just fine...the 12R ran identically as fast as the fastest piped Busa....I just didn't get to the finishline 1st..

I'm just curious to see how things end up if we start at a higher RPM so I'm not falling on my face. If I lose again and pull the same MPH as the Busa like I did all day today...then I know it's just my riding. If I win...then we know it's the RPM we start at that made the difference.

Offline SUTPHEN77

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2005, 04:27:35 PM »
P.S.S- I wish some of you other guys would man up and back up your talk....  

Oilheadron...I'm waiting.

STUFFEN77....I'm waiting.

GND111.....I'm waiting.

POWERSTROKE......I'm waiting.

Hell, I challenge anyone to go faster than 193mph in the 9/10ths with an untouched motor from a 4k roll.  Most of you guys poking fun at my defeat today have never even done a 9/10ths run or even been on the bad side of 180mph on GPS.

It's always easy to talk shit from the sidelines....let's see if you can do better.

you waiting for me!!!! I dont do roll ons, anyone can race then, I gave you a choice of two places in the other thread to race a quarter, if you dont do quarters say so, dont say your waiting for me. thanks, glad you at least signed back in after your defeat. that is the first step  :lol:

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2005, 04:28:58 PM »
Liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security.

Offline THE ICE MAN

• Post Whore
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2005, 04:31:20 PM »
Suzuki4life- You are the prime example of what I dislike in so many Busa owners. I love how you can spew all that garbage in my direction yet not a word is said concerning it. If I said those things...I'd be banned for sure, I'd probably get some sort of computer virus sent to me as well!!

Hayazuki- I specifically said, "But later that day I ran a guy with a piped busa and beat him by 10-15 bike's". I think that "I" took credit for that win...none was given to the bike, nor was any mention of my bike made in that paragraph. SO what the hell are YOU talking about?

02SE- You won't tell me what you've ran because you either can't beat my MPH or simply haven't made such a run. Again, it's very easy to be a critic from the sidelines.

Todd- What the hell have YOU done in the 9/10th's or a Top speed run? Not a DAMN thing....so why don't you crawl back into your garage full of magazines and tend to your Busa Shrine? I CONSISTANTLY matched the MPH of the fastest piped busa out there...just wasn't able to get the better launch and drive out of 1st gear due to the low RPM's that we started at.....

He didn't murder me...I didn't get smoked, He didn't out MPH me, He didn't pull on me after 1st gear...  On our best run, my front tire was no more than 5-6ft behind his rear with both of us pulling the same MPH on GPS...all that tells me is that he's launching better than me...not that his bike is faster or quicker.  We've done 2nd gear roll-ons before and ran dead even with me slightly ahead..... but when starting from 4k in 1st...he def. out torques me...same way I outmuscle him in 2nd-5th.

Again, Todd.....show me something YOU'VE done...and then I'll concider
you a real racer. Until then, you're a bench racer.

Phantom wrote, I CONSISTANTLY matched the MPH of the fastest piped busa out there...

Phantom,I left about a 40' long black tire mark at the start and kept letting off the gas so it would hook up, then short shifted to 2nd was a bad run but i ran 189+mph into a 15 + mph headwind, that was the best run, usually I run 193.5 mph on that busa, I put a so so map in miguels bike, It still has a bit more left.
41 Maxton records 650 750 1000 1350 1650 2000 3000 3001+ classes top speed Turbo Busa 236.96 MPH Busa 1507 NA 223.330 MPH
Fastest N.A. 600 750 1000 1350 @ Maxton
Fastest N.A.Kawasaki ZX12 212.846  1 mile 1287cc
Fastest NA Busa @ Texas mile Goliad 217.0 MPH

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2005, 04:35:26 PM »
Hayazuki- I did decimate that Piped Busa at the end of the day. It was ME that beat that bike. You claimed I gave the credit to MY bike on that win...that just isn't so.

As for my losing to 2 out of 3 Busa's today....that's a 66% Busa kill percentage..not 80-90%. Where'd you go to school?

Again, Let me remind you that the piped busa I lost to...was indeed tuned much better than mine ... and the race was done from a 4k roll where the Busa clearly has the advantage. Even so....the piped busa was NOT able to achieve more MPH than my 12r... As for the stock busa that beat me...well, that same stock busa put an equally bad spanking on the piped busa that ran dead on with me. So in reality, I don't put much value on that run....ICEMAN could have beaten ANYONE with that stocker today. It wasn't like I'm the only one that got his ass handed to him by a stock busa today. lol ALL THE PIPED BUSA'S DID TOO!!!

Also, keep in mind I was 1 ZX-12R and there were 4 different piped Hayabusas there. For my 1 ZX-12R to match toe to toe the fastest Piped busa's MPH every run....says a lot. Especially when that Busa was being tuned and tweeked after each run....while I didn't touch my map at all the entire day. So in total, there were Hayabusa's today..and not ONE of them was able to run faster than my 12R....just a notch quicker in 1st.

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2005, 04:36:13 PM »

Offline THE ICE MAN

• Post Whore
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2005, 04:36:21 PM »
On a good note, Phantom is an O.K. guy off the board,
when he runs someone he stays in the gas to the finish, not like some of the chumps that shut down as soon as they start to lose,
After the race he had a smile on his face and shook my hand and said good race. :wink:
41 Maxton records 650 750 1000 1350 1650 2000 3000 3001+ classes top speed Turbo Busa 236.96 MPH Busa 1507 NA 223.330 MPH

Offline hayazuki

• Rider
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2005, 04:43:28 PM »
As for my losing to 2 out of 3 Busa's today....that's a 66% Busa kill percentage..not 80-90%. Where'd you go to school?

The 80 to 90% kill rate over Busas is what you've posted several times on this and other boards. My point is that a 33% kill rate on this day sort of lowers your average. Please take it into consideration when future posting your 'KILLS'.

And I never said that I ever went to school. Show me, just show me anything I've ever said about school. You can't...never said it ...

Offline ricerocketryder

• Post Master
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2005, 04:43:37 PM »

btw... I think I've admitted losing about 10 times already. I just wrote why and how I lost, not as excuses but to explain what happened.

I wasn't going to say anything, but don't you realize that all these "explanations" only add fuel to the fire and make this story all the more entertaining to those of us who own superior bikes?  It's not as though you guys were close?  3-4 bike lengths means that he soundly whooped you.
You stick to your brand of ignorance, I'll stick to mine.

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2005, 04:46:01 PM »

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2005, 04:46:45 PM »
ICEMAN- Yes you ran 189mph today on Miguels bike...but you never did a run on MY bike. You PERSONALLY said to me..and I quote, "I could get 189mph on your bike right now".

In all honesty, I'm not counting what YOU ran on other people's bike...because you never made a run on my bike to compare. The only comparison we have is when Miguel (who is the same size as me) rode his bike. And we consistantly ran identical MPH over both our runs. If you substitute me for YOU on my bike...you'd do the same 189mph on the 12R. You even said this YOURSELF.

You telling me now that you can't?

Yes, the best you ever ran on Miguel's bike was 193.5......well Allen pulled 193+mph on my bike this past friday...WITH THE MESSED UP MAP THAT I SHOWED YOU!!! Even you said that map was killing my MPH....

I think 4 times today, the words.. "These bikes are equal" came out of your mouth. Come on ICEMAN, I know you're among your Busa buddy's now...but don't be bias and neglect to mention all the facts.

Offline hayazuki

• Rider
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2005, 04:49:50 PM »
Allright Iceman,

Spill it....right now, no play on words, an honest answer...

Are those two bikes equal??

Offline mokaw

• Rider
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2005, 04:51:52 PM »
I've been on this forum for a couple months now. Not once have I bragged about my bike or criticized Hayabusa's. I've always said I've respected them. I see you already have me losing before the race has ever been started. (156 lbs. fully dressed. Excellent reflexes. I think I have a good chance :wink: ) I don't brag about anything. I'm humble and I just take things in my life as they come, one day at a time. There, you see how nice I answered you? I could've stooped down to your level, but I try to act more mature than my 5 year old grandson.
Quote from: suzuki4life
Quote from: mokaw
Why are some people still ridiculing him? At least he raced and from what I've heard, the Iceman is an excellent jockey. That's probably why Phantom was somewhat nervous. Phantom lost to a Busa and admitted it. He beat a Busa and some of you can't comprehend it.  :roll:  
There are only 2 Hayabusa's in the city I live in (I'm the only one with a 12). I hope to run into 1 or both of them sometime this year and race for the fun of it. Whatever happens, you can bet I'll post it.

Are you gonna come on here prior to losing and claim how great your bike is also? If so prepare to be ridden like a lil pony bitch.

Few car guys came forward and wanted a chance to race. Many people treated them with the respect they where entitled too, earned and more than deserved no matter the outcome of those races. I think we need to start cloning guys like Manny!
Jesus is the light of the world.

Offline MET

• Post Master
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2005, 04:55:04 PM »
Nope never even thought you were spraying..... If I thought that you did spray then I would have said you got spanked bad, instead there is always next time.

P.S.- I was at least man enough to leave the bottle at home.... I bet half you guys think I was spraying and still lost. Not the case.

Offline THE ICE MAN

• Post Whore
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2005, 04:56:54 PM »
O.K. here is what I said,
It should MPH somewhere around the same speed, i am not positive
and did not want to try because if they ran the same speed then I myself and the rest of the board would never have a minutes rest without
phantom busting balls.

I ALSO SAID IF THEY MPH THE SAME SPEED THE ZX12 WOULD STILL LOSE NO MATER WHAT BECAUSE THE BUSA WOULD OUT TOURQE THE 12
AND WIN EVERY TIME!

Offline hayazuki

• Rider
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2005, 04:57:17 PM »
Mokaw,

No Ph12 admits losing to Iceman  and denies losing to the Busa. Period. He make its plain.

Now show me the post where someone here doesn't comprehend the last Busa losing the race.

What i admit not comprehending is how he can lose the race but not the 12. I'm still trying to picture this..

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2005, 04:59:41 PM »
ricerocketryder- IF you read what I wrote, you'd see that we had the same MPH. How is that whooping me? Also, it wasn't 3-4 bikes....that's how much ICEMAN beat me by....ICEMAN also beat that piped Busa by 3-4 bikes aswell... Hell, he spanked EVERYONE with that little stocker of his!!!

When I raced the piped busa...my front tire was maybe 1 bike behind his rear tire. So if you count from his front to my front tire...it's about 2 bike...yet both bikes were traveling at the SAME EXACT SPEED with neither pulling on the other. All that tells me is that one rider got a better launch....and being that the starts were done at a low 4k rpm....which bike do you think is going to launch better?

That's not a sound whooping...that's just a win.

Hayazuki- Yes, I usually have an 80-90% Busa Kill percentage....the only Busa's I've ever lost to ..EVER...were the ones tuned or ridden by ICEMAN. Of which...there are only 2. ICEMAN's stock busa...and Miguel's Piped Busa. Even so.... I was still able to run identically fast...just not as quick.

In all honesty, if the busa isn't tuned or ridden by ICEMAN, it hasn't beaten my 12R. The piped busa that I beat today was dynotuned and made 170rwhp...the rider was half my size...yet didn't stand a chance. (I'll post the vid as soon as possible). You can say the gearing was different...but I'm geared to do 194mph....stock gearing is 196 on a 12r.

Offline MET

• Post Master
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2005, 05:02:23 PM »
Boards have a way of making some look more Ego enhanced then they really are.  I have met Phantom also, he was a nice guy to talk with.  he enjoys talking bikes and running them.  He did want me to turn my boost down to run, but I said I don't turn my boost down for anyone I just look for bigger pray.  He does have a sence of humor.

Quote from: THE ICE MAN
On a good note, Phantom is an O.K. guy off the board,
when he runs someone he stays in the gas to the finish, not like some of the chumps that shut down as soon as they start to lose,
After the race he had a smile on his face and shook my hand and said good race. :wink:

Offline ricerocketryder

• Post Master
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2005, 05:06:20 PM »
Phantom...........

When was that last time you saw "almost", "bad start", or any other modifier listed next to a "win-loss" column?  You got beat bruh!!   That's no detraction against you or your bike.  It just wasn't your day today.

Of course, if you'd won under the same conditions, I doubt you'd be as generous with the explanations as you seem to be expecting Ice Man to be.  True or false?
You stick to your brand of ignorance, I'll stick to mine.

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2005, 05:07:36 PM »
ICEMAN- So what you're saying is that you know they'll run just about the same MPH...even without my bike having any real world tuning....but you wouldn't run my bike out of fear that my 12R would run faster?

I gave you my word that I would keep what goes on out there...between us that go out there. I gave you my word that I wouldn't say certain things on this (or any board) about what our discussion. I've kept my word even though you didn't when you told me that you wouldn't mention how you beat me on your stocker. (which is pretty damn impressive!! You beat EVERYONE with that stocker!)

Yet even as I see you didn't stay true to your word...I've kept mine. Come on ICEMAN, if anyone has proved their integrity...it's me. Make a run on my bike....the results stay between YOU and ME.

Now, I don't blame you for spilling the beans and talking about our race....I can see how tempting it would be. No harm done... =)