Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: ((((((((((( I RACED PHANTOM12 ))))))))))))  (Read 50932 times)

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
((((((((((( I RACED PHANTOM12 ))))))))))))
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2005, 05:11:52 PM »
Maybe you should have bought a bike that you could run yourself?! :lol2:

Liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security.

Offline ricerocketryder

• Post Master
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2005, 05:15:52 PM »
Quote from: Todd
Maybe you should have bought a bike that you could run yourself?! :lol2:

Todd and I have never agreed on anything...................UNTIL TODAY!!!!
You stick to your brand of ignorance, I'll stick to mine.

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2005, 05:18:47 PM »
You'll like this too:

"I would LOVE to race you in the 9/10th's!!!! That's what my bike is tuned and set up for....

You better be able to hit 195+mph in UNDER a mile if you're going to race me in the 9/10th's though....

When I raced you .... the bike was simply not what it is now.

I'd love to see how well any of you hold up in a 9/10ths race. You all better be hitting 200mph in under a mile if you want to "have your way with me".

I do however have quite a few runs down the 9/10th's and have done PLENTY of test and tune....

Last time I went out there...I personally hit the rev limiter in 6th gear (196mph) in the 8/10th's!!

- Phantom12  Posted: 10 Feb 2005 15:51

:roll:
Liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security.

Offline ricerocketryder

• Post Master
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2005, 05:22:07 PM »
Welll, urrrrr, ummmm, uggghhh.............

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2005, 05:23:23 PM »
Look what else I found:

As for the piped busa making 170+rwhp...that's fine. I could have my bike making 180+rwhp EASILY..but it's tuned for the real world, not for some fancy #'s on a dyno. - Phantom12 Posted: 10 Feb 2005 15:51

Words fail me at the moment. :lol:

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
    • Kings of Speed : ZX12R vs Hayabusa
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2005, 05:24:54 PM »
ricerocketryder- Yes, a loss is a loss just like a win is a win. I admitted defeat like a doezen times already. Is it so wrong to say why or how? It's not like I'm saying " woulda, coulda, shoulda "....just laying out the facts of the race. Just didn't want you all to think I got creamed and smoked horribly by every busa out there. In reality the piped vs piped race was VERY close ...and the MPH showed how equally fast both bikes are.

Todd- I do run my bike myself...I do this more often than not...and I do just fine. Why is it ok for the owner of that piped Busa to use ICEMAN as a jocket to hit that 189mph ....but it's not ok for me? Hypocrite.

As for your ridiculous CHILDISH picture posting...get a life and grow up. It's a sad day when a grown man behaves like a 14 year old.

Again, you fail to respond to my question...

WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE ON YOUR BIKE?!?! Sideline critic.....you guys are the worst kind of critics...

At least if you are a land speed racer who has some sort of accomplishments like breaking 200mph on GPS...I could take your opinions into concideration. But you have no such accomplishments on your bike. So why don't you keep the ridiculously immature pictures and your ignorant hypocritical comments to yourself?

Offline ricerocketryder

• Post Master
« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2005, 05:25:40 PM »
It's a good thing that wives/girlfriends don't have this search archive function.  Men would be completely hosed.

Offline hayazuki

• Rider
« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2005, 05:25:48 PM »
shades of john fukkin kerry...

Offline 02SE

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #83 on: February 20, 2005, 05:27:49 PM »
Todd, you're killing me.

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2005, 05:28:32 PM »

Offline hayazuki

• Rider
« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2005, 05:29:18 PM »
Todd,

Remember the day we were getting back on the interstate and your big bore, piped and tuned Busa pulled me badly.... All this time I thought your bike was faster than mine....now I know, our bikes are equal....

it was you! Hell, my bike's never lost. I've lost a few, but not my trusty steed...

suzuki4life

« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2005, 05:29:53 PM »
LOSER12: I see no question directed at me. And I have never seen anyone banned for any comments towards me. EVER. Now quit being a pussy and admit you lost because you lost. No excuses. That is all anyone wants to hear and then MAYBE you might get some respect.

its not who ends the race first who truely wins. Only a true sportsman wins in ANY race, win or loss

Offline ricerocketryder

• Post Master
« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2005, 05:30:15 PM »
Quote from: Phantom12

WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE ON YOUR BIKE?!?! Sideline critic.....you guys are the worst kind of critics...

You twit, you give us license to be sideline critics by standing on the field and arguing with us.  If you'd have taken your lumps and remained quiet, this would all be over.  Philly hasn't asked New England to come out and explain how close the game was.   De la Hoya hasn't asked Hopkins to talk about how close the fight would be if only he hadn't gotten knocked out.

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2005, 05:31:30 PM »
How the hell have you been, Paul?!

As you can see, my transfer went through to Houston.  :cry:

Not so many good places to open it up here. :x

See - you don't need any more mods - I was just a "better rider" that day.  :lol:

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2005, 05:33:07 PM »
Yes, my bike is tuned for the real world..but still done on a dyno. I have yet to tune the A/F ratio out in the field. The testing and tuning I've done is true. I've done a lot of gearing testing, map testing, suspension testing, etc...but in no way at the same level of tune that ICEMAN is able to get his bikes. If his bikes are 90% tuned...mine are about 75%. I'm playing catch-up with my tuning...ICEMAN has been tuning out there for the past 10 years! I can't expect to have my bike set up as well as he does his bikes...

As for me running 196+mph...that's true and more than possible....with the Nitrous.

On motor my best run to date has been 188mph...but my bike is running much better than that today than it was at the time of the 188mph run last friday. A 40 shot of Nitrous is usually good for 10mph in the 9/10th's.... So figure about 197-199 on a good day in the 9/10th's with my 230lb ass riding it. Throw ICEMAN on the bike with the nitrous and he'll do 205mph.

Today's runs were done into strong headwind and/or strong crosswind...so I wasn't able to duplicate the 188mph run. Although I did run 186mph against that last Busa...but it was with no wind.

Offline hayazuki

• Rider
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2005, 05:40:16 PM »
Todd,

I'm in the Caymans for another couple of days then off to Aruba and San Juan.

I saw you had moved, you need to email me phone number.

pdowney33@yahoo.com

Now back to the game....

So Todd,

You really just wasted the money on your motor because all bikes are equal, right???

There's no way then a Busa can outpower a 12 up to their top end, correct?? Even if it kills it with torque?

It's always the rider so PH12's ZX has never beaten a Busa. He has outridden the other riders though.

Okay, got it.

Offline hayazuki

• Rider
« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2005, 05:43:41 PM »
Again, my bike has NO real world tuning whatsoever...

Okay, so which is it ?  It does in one post and it doesn't in the next.

Quit mincing the words.

Offline hayazuki

• Rider
« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2005, 05:44:38 PM »
Yes, my bike is tuned for the real world..

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2005, 05:46:29 PM »
There's enough material here for the next week.  :lol:

"You can talk all you want about stock vs stock, but piped vs piped the 12R has been PROVEN to be the faster bike."

"The bike wasn't what it is now...totally different machine. "

"Telling me to go race equally modified Busa's to try and squeeze out of having to race me is pretty fucking lame and damn right embarrassing to the Busa camp. "  - Phantom12  Posted: 10 Feb 2005

:zzz:

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2005, 05:49:50 PM »
Email sent, Paul. :thumb:

I never knew I was such a good rider until after I visited JohnnyCheese.  :shock:

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2005, 05:50:20 PM »
hayazuki- Did both your bikes run the same MPH on GPS or did he just pull away from your ass? I say both bikes are equal (as did ICEMAN) because our MPH at the finishline were IDENTICAL ON EVERY RUN!! The only difference was who got there first..in which it was still close enough to take rider variable into concideration. If he beat me by 5-6 bikes...I'd say he spanked me...if he was pulling away from me...I'd say he spanked me. BUT HE DIDN'T DO EITHER! Nobody pulled away from me in 6th gear....the only time the Busa's were pulling was in 1st gear...after that It was ME that was pulling, it wasn't till up top that we both got locked and I stopped pulling.

Suzuki4life- how many times do you want me to repeat myself? I lost! I admit it!! Damn, do I have to call you personally and tell you on the phone? I simply told the story on what happend....that's all! I'm not making excuses...a loss is a loss is a loss....

As for the question I asked....let me repeat myself again for you...

What have YOU done on YOUR bike in the 9/10th's or in a top speed run? You don't have any room to speak if you can't beat my MPH.

Ricerocketryder- the reason I came on here and explained the whole story is because ICEMAN came on here posting how he beat me on a bone stock hayabusa...yet neglected to mention how he beat EVERYONE with it as well...including the fastest piped busa there..by the same distance as ICEMAN beat me.

Sorry if I don't feel like being portrayed as being so slow that anyone with a stock busa can smoke me. ICEMAN on a stock Busa is comparable to Rossi on a stock R1 racing Ben Spies on an AMA Superbike.

Offline THE ICE MAN

• Post Whore
« Reply #96 on: February 20, 2005, 05:50:38 PM »
ICEMAN- So what you're saying is that you know they'll run just about the same MPH...even without my bike having any real world tuning....but you wouldn't run my bike out of fear that my 12R would run faster?

I gave you my word that I would keep what goes on out there...between us that go out there. I gave you my word that I wouldn't say certain things on this (or any board) about what our discussion. I've kept my word even though you didn't when you told me that you wouldn't mention how you beat me on your stocker. (which is pretty damn impressive!! You beat EVERYONE with that stocker!)

Yet even as I see you didn't stay true to your word...I've kept mine. Come on ICEMAN, if anyone has proved their integrity...it's me. Make a run on my bike....the results stay between YOU and ME.

Now, I don't blame you for spilling the beans and talking about our race....I can see how tempting it would be. No harm done... =)

Phantom,
Miguel beat you by by 3 bikes ask anyone there.
As far as your zx12 I think it would run somewhere around the same speed, not faster, based on vinnies and a couple other zx12's 189-191mph And your zx12 has been on the dyno and is very close
If alan runs 193mph on your bike I can run him, he is 28 lb's lighter than myself.
a 150lb guy alan on a 178 HPzx12   run a 178lb guy on a 167 HP busa
All in good fun,  PSSSS and I wont tell anyone. :wink:
41 Maxton records 650 750 1000 1350 1650 2000 3000 3001+ classes top speed Turbo Busa 236.96 MPH Busa 1507 NA 223.330 MPH
Fastest N.A. 600 750 1000 1350 @ Maxton
Fastest N.A.Kawasaki ZX12 212.846  1 mile 1287cc
Fastest NA Busa @ Texas mile Goliad 217.0 MPH

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #97 on: February 20, 2005, 06:08:37 PM »
"It's all the rider with similar mods...not the bike."  - Phantom12  

Phantom's bike is really just STOCK!!!  :shock:

:lol:

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2005, 06:15:22 PM »
One of the races, Miguel got me by a few bikes...the other race it was a bike length closer.

So yes, one race it might have been 3 bikes....on the other it was 2 bikes. Either way, both bikes had the same MPH!!!

As for my bike running faster than Miguels, I don't think it will run faster either...more than likely they'll run equal...much like you said. If my bike DOES run faster...it won't be by more than 1mph or so.

Also, I believe miguel's bike has 1 more mod than mine.....I won't mention what, Again, I'll keep my word and neglect to bring that issue up.

If you don't think my bike will run faster than Miguel's...why won't you run it? Your reason for not running it earlier was to make sure I didn't run around here posting about it (even after I gave my word I wouldn't). That must mean there's a VERY good chance that my bike WILL run faster than Miguel's Busa....even with that little extra mod he has over mine.

Come on ICEMAN....don't get proud on me, you're loyal to performance not brand right?

As for Allen being 28lb's lighter than you...we both know he's nowhere near the skill level as you. You've already proved you could take a STOCK busa and beat someone who's got 20rwhp more HP than you. You got 189mph on miguel's busa....Allen only got 185mph out of mine, you KNOW you can go faster than him regardless of his weight advantage. You even said it today.

Todd- Miguel's Busa has a mod over my bike that I haven't mentioned and promised I wouldn't mention. I guarantee without this mod, I would have out mph'd him and won. I think even ICEMAN will agree with me on this....

btw...my bike is running MUCH MUCH better. My very first 9/10th's run ever was 173mph....I'm running  15mph FASTER than I did when I first started setting up and tuning my bike for the 9/10th's. All without adding HP or going into the motor. Tuning makes all the difference...and there's nobody out there that's better at tuning than ICEMAN.

Offline SLEEPERBUSA

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #99 on: February 20, 2005, 06:28:07 PM »
So,
do you think that the bikes that The Ice Man kicked you ass on, had stock airboxes? :lol:
208.6mph/ Texas Mile. 10/24/2010