Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: 04 1000gsxr absolutely RAPED by TTviper.CHECK THIS OUT  (Read 47447 times)

Offline 1TONY1

• Rider
04 1000gsxr absolutely RAPED by TTviper.CHECK THIS OUT
« Reply #175 on: February 22, 2005, 05:35:27 PM »
Quote from: Phantom12
Viperman- Listen,

Hey....I voted for you:

YES PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT NOW     
   68%    
    68%     [ 75 ]

Seeya,   :lol2:
Worlds quickest Viper driver.
2005 Busa.....bone stock

Offline GARY JAVO

• Rider
    • GaryJavo.com
« Reply #176 on: February 22, 2005, 05:44:27 PM »
I talked to SUTPHEN77, and he said he isn't sure if he will be able to get up here before he has to go out of town.  If there is anyone else with a stock, or near stock, 1000 or 1300, PM me so we can set this thing up.  I am in Savannah GA.  I can be ready just about anytime.  I'm leaving it in your court.  Just let me know when to be ready.
2002 Heffner TT-Viper "Big Red" (1101rwhp on 93 Octane)
2003 S600
2008 Hayabusa

Offline sam388

• Rider
« Reply #177 on: February 22, 2005, 06:15:33 PM »
My buddy has a blowzilla on his cobra (700ft/lbs of torque and hp was 6 something) and he runs 10:70's @ 128ish mph on drag radials and he is by no means a pro.  Whats so hard to believe?  Gary's car has several hundred more horsepower and almost double the torque.  He said that 0-150 time was an estimate.  I had a turbo busa and it would destroy any viper, but thats not the point he was trying to make.  Don't talk about money because that wasn't his point either.  I've owned and ridden many 1000's (not a zx-10) and none would power the wheel up in second unless I wanted it too.  I've raced my stock busa against my same buddy on his 1000 and it's extremely close, much closer than I wanted to admit to him.  Any mistake by the other would be ground hard to get back.  I don't know Gary, but he sounds like a nice guy.  All you should cut him some slack.  Good job Gary, well done.  :D

PS: found link to my buddy's cobra - http://www.03cobra.net/mauro1071.wmv

Offline zookman

• Post Whore
  • Hotrod
« Reply #178 on: February 22, 2005, 06:18:30 PM »
Quote from: GARY JAVO
I talked to SUTPHEN77, and he said he isn't sure if he will be able to get up here before he has to go out of town.  If there is anyone else with a stock, or near stock, 1000 or 1300, PM me so we can set this thing up.  I am in Savannah GA.  I can be ready just about anytime.  I'm leaving it in your court.  Just let me know when to be ready.

Any chance you coming to North ga anytime soon?I have a 1000 and a busa.
Tuned by Chris Hill at Performance Psycle.865-925-0914

Offline Lucifer

• New User!
« Reply #179 on: February 22, 2005, 06:51:55 PM »
Quote from: zero_clearance
all of you guys sound like a bunch of sore, winey bitches cause a 1000cc bike got it's ass handed to it by a fast car.  I have a 720 HP 996 Twin Turbo that would smoke almost all of your bikes from 70 -to- 200mph any day, and the fact that a car can even keep up with a bike like that, let alone kick its ass is something to be tipping your hat to.  So, even if there is a bike out there that can beat that viper, or my porsche who cares... your bikes are supposed to be much faster to begin with.

What the fuck are you doing over here?  You really are nothing but a troll.  How long till you tell them that they all ride piles of Jap shit and should trade for something German?  :roll:

Busa guys, meet the rotting cunt lip of ViperAlley: zero_class
http://www.viperalley.com/showflat.php/Cat/0/Board/general/Number/481270

Offline viperman

• Rider
Thanks Chad
« Reply #180 on: February 22, 2005, 06:54:39 PM »
Hey Chad, i am not sure if the above comment is telling me to get off the board or what, but I look forward to seeing the races once they are posted on the alley.  Sorry if you feel that I pulled you into this, as obviously you don't know me (My subscription to the Alley never went through).  However, I am glad that you have madated real bikes as some of this crap is absurd.

Offline CHAD

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #181 on: February 22, 2005, 07:27:51 PM »
No, I was talking about the zero.

I think we are going to have some fun with the bikes.  Regardless of which side you are on, bikes vs. cars is always a great time.
World's Quickest and Fastest V-10 Viper and IRS Street Car.
8.28 at 176.26 mph with auto
World's Quickest and Fastest 6-speed Street Car.
8.75 at 168.00 mph with T-56
Built by Heffners Performance / Tuned by Turbo People

Offline viperman

• Rider
Confusion
« Reply #182 on: February 22, 2005, 07:31:22 PM »
Sorry- I had three tests today and I am making no sense.  I was referring to the

Phantom12 wrote:
Viperman- Listen,

Hey....I voted for you:

YES PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT NOW
68%
68% [ 75 ]

I did not know if that was aimed at me.
If they want me off, I am sorry I hurt their pride and mostly unbiased nature.  I must admit a Viper bias though. (Very strong- but I try to keep it objective)

Offline CHAD

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #183 on: February 22, 2005, 07:36:37 PM »
Actually, Tony, one of my Viper brothers, wrote that to Phantom.

You need some rest.
World's Quickest and Fastest V-10 Viper and IRS Street Car.
8.28 at 176.26 mph with auto
World's Quickest and Fastest 6-speed Street Car.
8.75 at 168.00 mph with T-56
Built by Heffners Performance / Tuned by Turbo People

Offline viperman

• Rider
Thanks
« Reply #184 on: February 22, 2005, 07:45:23 PM »
You are right-- Thanks for clearing that up.  I was trying to hold the fort down untill you showed up.  I know you said that your e-mail from them was not coming in.  I will leave it to you Gary, and Heffner to lay down the facts as I am too poor to own either.  All I know is what I read and what I have learned building this race car of our's at school.  I feel like I am part of the alley, although my membership never went through.  I have read every post I found for over a year now.  It is my homepage.

If you are interested: The SAE race car we are building

482 Pounds
85 HP (limited by air restrcitor)
0-60: 2.9 seconds
1.8 gs cornering

Offline whtrthanu

• Post Master
    • www.saeoutlawperformance.com
« Reply #185 on: February 22, 2005, 07:46:40 PM »
Look at it this way power to weight:  bike is 560 with a rider or close makes about 160 hp   the car is about 3650 with a driver and has about 950 hp      

3.5 hp/lbs   Bike
                3.8 hp/lbs   Car    

The bike should be faster

The guy probably cant ride!!!!!!

ALso watch the speedo my stock ass busa speedo looks like a wind mill it goes up so fast

Offline viperman

• Rider
air resistance
« Reply #186 on: February 22, 2005, 08:05:12 PM »
Bikes have a great coefficient of drag at low speeds because of their lower frontal area.  But at higher speeds, most cars can gain an advantage.  I mean that difference was not very big: .3.  Superior torque (very superior) and less drag is certainly enough to make a difference at those high speeds.  A Viper is not stellar for aero drag, but it is significantly better than a bike at high speeds.  This is the reason F1 cars acceleration hits an absolute brick wall around 200.  At that point, with their big wings, they are reported to have a 1.0 or higher drag coefficient.  Air resistance is not linear.  Also why Top Fuel dragsters cannot beat their weaker rocket powered brethren for trap speeds; because by the end of the run, it takes 2-3000 HP just to drag that wing through the air.  
   Quit being such a dick to that guy.  Gary said he was really believed he could win and was a great sport about losing.  Just because he is not on a forum doesn't mean he cannot ride.  I hope Gary's friend shows one of your "supported" riders what is going on.  Why must he tuck at 70 mph, because if he doesn't, the 5 Ibs of pressure on him will hold the bike back.  Is he bad because he didn't look like he was twisting the throttle off the bike.  He looked relaxed and smooth, exactly what makes a rider fast.  Look at Shumacher- he never looks like he is breaking a sweat.  He obviously did not lift during shifts, which you guys always bitch about.  Are you mad because he did not pop a huge wheelie to look like he was insanely fast.  You cannot dispute that Gary pulled on him like crazy when he was full throttle- the most unskilled part of the race.  Just quit being such a hater- embrace your biker brethren.

Offline whtrthanu

• Post Master
« Reply #187 on: February 22, 2005, 08:15:31 PM »
DAMN!!!! All I said was that the numbers should be in favor of the bike. THe guys car is killer I could give a shit who is or isnt my buddy on this board... If  he wanted to have the race for a dollar to prove how fast his car was; he did. Any street driven car whether a viper of a f--kin yugo that has close to 1000 hp is the shit... PERIOD
P.S.  The guy on the bike should have won!!!! :D

Offline viperman

• Rider
Sorry
« Reply #188 on: February 22, 2005, 08:20:18 PM »
i am edgy- I see that you were being lighthearted.  I think I am going to bed.  Sorry about the seriousness- I am just such an engineer- no humor at all :evil:

Offline whtrthanu

• Post Master
« Reply #189 on: February 22, 2005, 08:23:54 PM »
:beechug:

Offline COLDSTONE1300

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #190 on: February 22, 2005, 09:09:19 PM »
For the record, if that car is making 1200ft/ib of torque, i'm guessing it's hammering much more then 960rwhp.

Dyno sheet from Jason's Tuning site.

They come in lucky Number 1300 too!  8)  http://www.heffnersperformance.com/twinturbo-package.html

We've seen what cars with just under 1000hp look like when racing stock bikes. If that Snake is Hammering 1100hp to the ground then the stock 1k never had a chance. Period. Apply boost to the bikes and things obviously change but still it's a nice run and Kind of a compliment since stock bikes are the best benchmark they can use to show how fast their car is. What else could he race to show that? A Stock vette? Hemi Ram? Some Twirps in a Fart Canned Hatchback (THAT Would be good comedy though.)? Hell even a few of the Viper guys even acknowledged what Turbo Busa's could do against the same car. No need to start a war. In fact, as fulltilt and nick tried to do with establishing "Good Ties" in the car/bike races last year, this should be welcomed as possibility for even cooler vids in the future.  :yes:

Offline viperman

• Rider
Can't touch it
« Reply #191 on: February 22, 2005, 09:56:11 PM »
Screw all of this talk- my Volvo 240 Wagon DL is faster-- Runs 3s at 500+

Offline COLDSTONE1300

• Mad Post Whore
Re: Can't touch it
« Reply #192 on: February 22, 2005, 10:11:24 PM »
Quote from: viperman

Zx-12's are faster though.  :lol2:  :wink:

Offline Got-Busa?

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
Re: Can't touch it
« Reply #193 on: February 22, 2005, 10:46:18 PM »
Quote from: COLDSTONE1300
Quote from: viperman

Zx-12's are faster though.  :lol2:  :wink:

At least with Phantom or FK riding them they are!  :roll:
CLICK-->  *Got-Busa's "STREET BIKE"-project* <--CLICK
"WILMINGTON MILE" - 212.7 MPH!
"ARKANSAS 1/2 MILE" - 202.566 MPH!
"ARKANSAS 2KM" 232.919 MPH!
THANK YOU SHANE STUBBS @ STPI
"TEXAS MILE" -182.265 MPH stock --204.468 MPH "Brock's Performance" basic mods -- 227.2 MPH "RCC TURBO" low boost/half naked!

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #194 on: February 22, 2005, 10:48:23 PM »
Quote from: fastlif
Guys bikes are not fast in stock form from 70-150, face it.  The guy has a fast ass Viper but this is not some super "kill"  any semi fast car could have pulled this 1000.

race him from 30-140 and it MAY be a race.....but face it the viper is fast...just not a 9 second car as it sits.

yer a nit, you need at least 800hp just to hang with that gixxer... period!

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #195 on: February 22, 2005, 10:51:35 PM »
Quote from: SleeperSupra
balkanbusa,

If that viper pulls low to mid 150 mph traps it will pull a 1000 that bad.
Hell I pulled on R1's and GSXR1000's with less power.

yer a funny fucker, what do you think the gixxer gets at the trap?  :duh:

wait till you run into an 05 with a rider on it, you'll be lookin for a third turbo...

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #196 on: February 22, 2005, 11:07:00 PM »
for all you car guys that want to race bikes and post results on sportbike websites claiming you slayed a dragon...

first, take a look at mannys video and the way some of his races were done, none of that 4 second I got the lead were done shit!

second, if you dont race someone that is a KNOWN RIDER throughout the sportbike community, dont bother posting it cuz it wont be considered credible...

for scotty, take another look at that vid and tell me you think that gixxer is on it, in a real roll on when you whack it in second @ 80 it comes up, and if you can see that car out the corner of your eye or its in front of you, dont bring it down, grab third at let it roll, hell even when you roll on with a busa it wants to come up fast in second @ 80, a squids first reaction is to chop it so they dont loop it... have another look at the vid... I dont think he was upset at a loss, I think he scared himself...  :shock:

Offline viperman

• Rider
Holy shit
« Reply #197 on: February 22, 2005, 11:55:13 PM »
For the love of God- stop comparing this to manny's car.  I heard that a Viper beat a 1972 Suzuki 400.  So all Vipers are better.  This is a different, better car.  You cannot judge all Viper vs. Bike races because of Manny's car.  Nor can you judge all Viper vs. Hayabusa races because of this.  However, the ball is in your court now.  Chad, Gary, and Heffner gave you an oppurtunity.  I believe some of you already have accepted.  Good, now stop being retarded.

Offline 02allblack

• Rider
« Reply #198 on: February 23, 2005, 12:38:53 AM »
love turbo anything.. and that is one hell of a viper you got there... I wish i lived closer just to run it for shits and giggles as I have ran a buddy of mine's 800+whp supra from 70mph kick and it was great... once again nice car and respect has to be given
2002 Hayabusa SE All Black, boostunlimited turbo system
1990 Mustang LX precision pt61 single turbo

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #199 on: February 23, 2005, 01:54:57 AM »
Quote from: BigGar
Damn these arguments get old.  Old and lame.

:stupid:
PMDC Motor Theory ... Back EMF is the Key.