Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: 04 1000gsxr absolutely RAPED by TTviper.CHECK THIS OUT  (Read 47459 times)

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
Re: Holy shit
« Reply #200 on: February 23, 2005, 03:25:20 AM »
Quote from: viperman
For the love of God- stop comparing this to manny's car.  I heard that a Viper beat a 1972 Suzuki 400.  So all Vipers are better.  This is a different, better car.  You cannot judge all Viper vs. Bike races because of Manny's car.  Nor can you judge all Viper vs. Hayabusa races because of this.  However, the ball is in your court now.  Chad, Gary, and Heffner gave you an oppurtunity.  I believe some of you already have accepted.  Good, now stop being retarded.

dood, your missing the point, watch one of the races manny, nick and fulltilt produced with the cars-vs-bikes racing, it wasnt just a short flash of some video, they had cameras rolling from all angles before the race began and after, the full monty, it was easy to tell if someone jumped the gun in those races, plus there were lots of car and bike guys around so if there was any BS it would have been called, it was a straight up race and the results were the results...

not only was your so called race sketchy, your camera work sucked too, sorry but thats the truth. you have come to the right place if you wanna match up against some fast bikes with good pilots, just dont get too stoopid cuz there are some stoopid fast turbo bikes here, pretty sure I just saw a 500+ dyno sheet not long ago, or was it 6? anyways your in the nickslick category, you'll just waste fuel racing anything over 300 hp, but you will get to see some fast bikes...

Offline 5280 Busa

• Post Whore
04 1000gsxr absolutely RAPED by TTviper.CHECK THIS OUT
« Reply #201 on: February 23, 2005, 03:30:36 AM »
OK, I know we are truly beating a dead horse here but here are a few video's for you Viper guys to look at:

http://www.fast1300.com/videos/john_quarter.wmv

Notice the plate and headlight/tailight...basically a street legal Busa with a bar (yes, it can be removed). Are you REALLY sure you want to race this guy? if you stayed for the whole video you saw him run a 8.48...FASTER than your 8.75

Next, you claim that a Viper is faster due to areodynamic advantage...well, then how come I don't see any street legal Vipers doing this:

http://www.scta-bni.org/news/Noonan.wmv

But as everyone has stated...that is an awesome grocery getter! :)

2003 Turbo Busa with a few mods
2013 BMW S1000RR HP4 Competition # 1273
2012 CLS 63 tuned

Offline FullTilt

• Post Master
    • http://www.fulltiltlife.com
« Reply #202 on: February 23, 2005, 03:45:42 AM »
Props to Gary, Jason and Chad. I'd love to hook up with any/all of them. They put up and are willing to run. Save the drama and bad mouthing for another time. These guys are the real deal.

I will say this, however. Whenever something happens (always difficult to arrange properly), roll the cameras. I'd love to get a Kings of the Street II going sometime and step up the competition level a notch or two.

Jason, I added you to my 'list'o'fast'guys', so you might hear from me in the future if I make it out east to hook up with some of the cars I've been communicating with. May call simply to chat, too. Gary, Chad, feel free to PM me.
)<

"It isn't easy being green." - Kermit

Offline viperman

• Rider
Uh
« Reply #203 on: February 23, 2005, 01:40:46 PM »
I believe I heard 253, am I right.  If I am not correct me.  SVSi did around 250 a year or two ago.  That was only 1100 Hp.  There are lots of Vipers that can beat that and are streetable.  Also, Chad's car will run high 7s now, or at least 8.1 ish.  So, while both of those are amazing (I sure as hell don't have the balls to do either), they are not all conquering.  Still, cool videos!

Offline 02SE

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
Re: Uh
« Reply #204 on: February 23, 2005, 02:12:20 PM »
I believe I heard 253, am I right.  If I am not correct me.  SVSi did around 250 a year or two ago.  That was only 1100 Hp.  There are lots of Vipers that can beat that and are streetable.  Also, Chad's car will run high 7s now, or at least 8.1 ish.  So, while both of those are amazing (I sure as hell don't have the balls to do either), they are not all conquering.  Still, cool videos!

Here's the timeslip:

He saw a max. of 256 mph on his GPS. The sound on the video doesn't do it justice. You really need to be standing on the salt to appreciate it.  :)

Offline Hank

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #205 on: February 23, 2005, 02:38:54 PM »
Keep in mind that the 253 is on salt,not pavement.Put the Viper out on the salt for 250+.Mile after mile.
Arcane WorldWide Racing,
home of the 701 hp Hayabusa,
and the"Original Ghetto"Banana™©®.

Offline 5280 Busa

• Post Whore
« Reply #206 on: February 23, 2005, 03:24:50 PM »
Here is a video of a Viper getting beat by a Plymouth Prowler

http://prowleronline.com/misc/NoProblem2-29-04/Viper-Mike.wmv

Though the prowler red-lighted, it still would have beat the Viper.

Not bashing Vipers, thought it was a cool video. I was doing a search on Google to find this 250MPH street-legal Viper....needless to say, still searching :roll:

2003 Turbo Busa with a few mods
2013 BMW S1000RR HP4 Competition # 1273
2012 CLS 63 tuned

Offline viperman

• Rider
It was
« Reply #207 on: February 23, 2005, 03:35:59 PM »
That Viper run was on the Salt Flats.  Go to SVSpower.com and they still have the video I think.  I beleive in that vid they hid 248.  Not sure, but I think they hit 252 later.

Offline surprenant

• Post Whore
« Reply #208 on: February 23, 2005, 06:29:24 PM »
Well get on of those 2500hp viper put dot tires and bring them to the track...we will take care of them really quick....i am so tired to hear about them boys...yadda yadda ...so what! you might have beat a stock busa...but you ain't stock....so are a few busa owners here and if you guys wanna brag...put the cash up...and we will show up....we ain't broke cause we don't have a viper for godsakes!!You will need at least 2000hp if you wanna race on dot's.....just not to look like a bunch of retarded...so if you boys wanna prouve a point well...lets do something about it!!Talk is cheap and means dick.

Offline Blackhawk

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #209 on: February 23, 2005, 06:30:10 PM »
Quote from: GARY JAVO
I talked to SUTPHEN77, and he said he isn't sure if he will be able to get up here before he has to go out of town.  If there is anyone else with a stock, or near stock, 1000 or 1300, PM me so we can set this thing up.  I am in Savannah GA.  I can be ready just about anytime.  I'm leaving it in your court.  Just let me know when to be ready.

There will be tons of bikes available for the taking just down yonder from your neck of the woods from March 5-8.

Come on over to the Valdosta area(South Georgia Motorsports Park)  :thumb:
PSI's Matters Racing
2003 Pro Street Hayabusa -- NLR Power/AMS Boost Control

Offline Blackhawk

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #210 on: February 23, 2005, 06:33:50 PM »
Quote from: CHAD

My Heffner TT will be in Bradenton on the 2nd and 3rd of March for testing at BMP.  

I welcome any and all bikes to do some runs at the track or on the highway or both.  I imagine I'll win some and I'll lose some but I enjoy racing, especially bikes.  Send your top dogs so we don't have any, "he can't ride," BS and we can see how a street car does against a street bike.

Chad

Like the above post... There will be more bikes than you count in the Valdosta area March 5-8. Stop on by, I'm sure somebody will play...
PSI's Matters Racing
2003 Pro Street Hayabusa -- NLR Power/AMS Boost Control

Offline 1TONY1

• Rider
« Reply #211 on: February 23, 2005, 07:18:05 PM »
Quote from: surprenant
Well get on of those 2500hp viper put dot tires and bring them to the track...

I don't want to offend Viperman...BUT:

suprenant...you are argueing with someone that doesn't have a Viper.....and maybe is still learning about Vipers. So, don't get to upset at all Viper guys by what one person says.
Worlds quickest Viper driver.
2005 Busa.....bone stock

Offline viperman

• Rider
« Reply #212 on: February 23, 2005, 07:25:58 PM »
True, I don't have a Viper, but I have followed them from their development, so I know about as much about them as one who doesn't have one could.  Mostly lots of stats and a good feel for the quarter mile capabilies at different power ratings.  I also am an engineer and build race cars, so that helps.  I am not sure if suprenaut read the whole thread, but I thought it was clear that there are 2000 HP Vipers and that they have already agreed to play.  In fact they gave the invite, so don't be so mad.  I will admit, it is still going to be a long time untill Vipers can match the Turbo Busas ini the Maxton Mile.  But then again, maybe heffner will prove me wrong.  I can't wait to see.

Oh, and 1Tony1, no offense taken.  I try to keep up, but alas I am still poor.  Only have a 1979 BMW 320i :(

Offline ZX-ALAN

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #213 on: February 23, 2005, 07:39:50 PM »
Those vipers really haul ass, awesome cars, but that Gix 1k was a fuckin turd, I don't give a shit how good a wheelie that homo can ride, he can't race.  I just rode a buddy of mine's 03 1k 2 wks ago in a couple roll races.  70mph roll, 80mph and 90mph roll, all of them I started out in 2nd gear, all of them it wheelied, did not have to back out of it but it did jump up from the hit.  That 1k in the vid did not even SLIGHTLY lift the front, looks like he started out in 3rd in both races, NO WAY that thing is gonna run with a Turbo viper that way.  Probably wouldn't make as much of a difference but...that bike was still not moving,  plus it looked like he was shutting it down eventhough the viper was still in it and filming.

Vipers and supras are fuckin sweet though.  I wouldn't mind running one.  Maybe at the Tx Mile I can get me some.
2000 turbo-busa, RCC Stg 2 intercooled, 319hp@14lbs(pump gas), 435hp@28lbs
Texas Mile March 09, 225.906 mph, 8.82@168.43 w/1.63 60'-14lbs

2013 BMW S1000rr, Brocks CT exh, 185hp

Offline 97Turbo

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #214 on: February 24, 2005, 11:16:07 AM »
Quote from: ZX-ALAN

Vipers and supras are fuckin sweet though.  I wouldn't mind running one.  Maybe at the Tx Mile I can get me some.

Are you from Texas?  If so, there is a big Supra meet March 10-12 in Houston.  There will also be a lot of fast vipers, including Chad.

Offline douglasjre

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #215 on: February 24, 2005, 05:55:55 PM »
Any biker will see that the GSX didn't even roll on the throttle, never mind that he never downshifted.
'03 Kawi Concours
'95 Ninja-6
'84 Ascot
'78 Honda 350
'79 Twinstar

Offline zero_clearance

• New User!
Re: wtf
« Reply #216 on: February 24, 2005, 05:59:45 PM »
Quote from: COLDSTONE1300
 If he wanted to beat any bike with a car, he could beat any street legal bike you can throw at him.  

Besides the previous remark on turbo busa's and 2000hp cars, that was the funniest statement made so far. The other guys already covered the 1/4 mile aspect, so Just how many of these "2000hp" cars that are everyday street legal and streetable rides that don't break down every week have done 250+ in one mile from a dead stop? The Yancy's turbo busa is a stock framed/wheelbase street legal bike with only 425hp and has done this twice at two different events (Maxton mile and Great Texas Mile) and recently broke that record with a 256mph run at maxton. If that bike can do that from a dead stop, imagine what this 600hp streetbike could do on the highway: http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=41689 Besides this, the majority of Turbo busa owners have posted GPS runs of anywhere between 232mph to 249mph done ON the Street. In the many past car and bike fiasco's on here, from big hp supras to vettes to vipers we've never seen anyone with these big hp cars show anything close to comparable to what common customers of fairly average (400hp or slightly more) Turbo Busa's have done on the road.

And unlike most hp monster cars, these bikes don't desperatly need a mechanic every 3 days or month. And this is in terms of everyday streetriding to even touring. Gas Milage is great too.  :lol: With that said, when fulltilt and nickslick were set to make the Kings of The Street DvD last year( http://www.fulltiltlife.com ) they went to every car board they could to find willing runners. From the f-body boards, supra forums, viper, vette, porsche, ferrari, etc. They made it clear it would be filmed races against stock bikes, light and moderatly modded motor jobs, and of course Turbo busa's. Car had to be street legal AND reliable as a everyday driver since the trip to the desert track wasn't going to be a 2 mile hop. No Trailer Queens.  The word of this got spread pretty well as some of the car boards got a little miffed at these Modded bikes wanting a race. Many powerful cars participated....except for any of these 2000hp jobs lightly mentioned here and there.

I'm sure Fulltilt would want to film a better follow up so if any of these 2000hp cars think they could dance with 500+hp on a 600ib chassis then something needs to be arranged.  :yes:

600 bhp bikes going 250 mph on the street is about as likely as finding Micheal Schummacher driving his F1 car on the street.  Even if anyone had a bike with half that HP on the street, I would bet $1k that they would  never have the balls to hit any speed remotely close to what you posted.

Offline COLDSTONE1300

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #217 on: February 24, 2005, 09:09:53 PM »
Quote from: zero_clearance

600 bhp bikes going 250 mph on the street is about as likely as finding Micheal Schummacher driving his F1 car on the street.  Even if anyone had a bike with half that HP on the street, I would bet $1k that they would  never have the balls to hit any speed remotely close to what you posted.

MAn the Viper Guys Were dead right:

Quote from: CHAD
First off all, ignore zero-sense up there.  He is a ten year-old that inflicted our board last week.  Truly worthless posts.  Just ignore him and he'll go away.

With that said, the board owner here who's been tuning turbo busa's since day one and built the 600hp streetbike in the other thread has slammed 240plus numerous times. I think it's a safe bet the yancy's busa (with "only 425hp) saw 250 plus on "test roads" in North carolina if it's hammering 256mph in one mile and still pulling. As for remotely close? Here ya are.

This is 500+rwhp Velocity turbo busa built by superkaos. Motor can handle over 20ibs of boost. This is what the owner did on just 12ibs (not even close to it's true power).

As said there's guys on this board that have gone even faster. Since you've already proven you like spending money as foolishly as you word yourself, I'm sure someone here (board owner or customer) can show you what this looks like first hand screaming away from your 4 wheel drive, overpriced volkswagon if you please. If not then go back under your bridge troll and let the adults speak.  :twisted:  :P  :bigfu:

Offline 02SE

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #218 on: February 24, 2005, 09:31:30 PM »
How's the weather up there Cookie?, looks like it was pretty warm. Lows 50's here today, I've been out riding.  8)

Offline viperman

• Rider
« Reply #219 on: February 24, 2005, 10:31:34 PM »

Oh yeah, I hit 332 in my Volvo 240 Wagon, so beat that ya bunch of bicycle riding faggots.

(In case you don't know, I am not being a jackass-- Just some PhotoShop fun)

THEMOTORHEAD

« Reply #220 on: February 24, 2005, 10:32:45 PM »

Oh yeah, I hit 332 in my Volvo 240 Wagon, so beat that ya bunch of bicycle riding faggots.

(In case you don't know, I am not being a jackass-- Just some PhotoShop fun)[/img]
OUCH
 :roll:

THEMOTORHEAD

« Reply #221 on: February 24, 2005, 10:35:31 PM »
Quote from: zero_clearance
Quote from: COLDSTONE1300
 If he wanted to beat any bike with a car, he could beat any street legal bike you can throw at him.  

Besides the previous remark on turbo busa's and 2000hp cars, that was the funniest statement made so far. The other guys already covered the 1/4 mile aspect, so Just how many of these "2000hp" cars that are everyday street legal and streetable rides that don't break down every week have done 250+ in one mile from a dead stop? The Yancy's turbo busa is a stock framed/wheelbase street legal bike with only 425hp and has done this twice at two different events (Maxton mile and Great Texas Mile) and recently broke that record with a 256mph run at maxton. If that bike can do that from a dead stop, imagine what this 600hp streetbike could do on the highway: http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=41689 Besides this, the majority of Turbo busa owners have posted GPS runs of anywhere between 232mph to 249mph done ON the Street. In the many past car and bike fiasco's on here, from big hp supras to vettes to vipers we've never seen anyone with these big hp cars show anything close to comparable to what common customers of fairly average (400hp or slightly more) Turbo Busa's have done on the road.

And unlike most hp monster cars, these bikes don't desperatly need a mechanic every 3 days or month. And this is in terms of everyday streetriding to even touring. Gas Milage is great too.  :lol: With that said, when fulltilt and nickslick were set to make the Kings of The Street DvD last year( http://www.fulltiltlife.com ) they went to every car board they could to find willing runners. From the f-body boards, supra forums, viper, vette, porsche, ferrari, etc. They made it clear it would be filmed races against stock bikes, light and moderatly modded motor jobs, and of course Turbo busa's. Car had to be street legal AND reliable as a everyday driver since the trip to the desert track wasn't going to be a 2 mile hop. No Trailer Queens.  The word of this got spread pretty well as some of the car boards got a little miffed at these Modded bikes wanting a race. Many powerful cars participated....except for any of these 2000hp jobs lightly mentioned here and there.

I'm sure Fulltilt would want to film a better follow up so if any of these 2000hp cars think they could dance with 500+hp on a 600ib chassis then something needs to be arranged.  :yes:

I'LL TAKE YA UP ON THAT BET
I WENT 240 ON I480 3 YEARS AGOU WITH ONLY 380 HP WENT 247 IN SALT SPINNIN
STREETS NO PROBLEM TO GO OVER 250

Offline Got-Busa?

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #222 on: February 24, 2005, 10:39:56 PM »
Let him be.....he's just mad that some peoples bikes make as much power as his car!  :shock:  

:lmao:  :lol2:  :lmao:  :lol2:  

:kickass:  :beechug:
CLICK-->  *Got-Busa's "STREET BIKE"-project* <--CLICK
"WILMINGTON MILE" - 212.7 MPH!
"ARKANSAS 1/2 MILE" - 202.566 MPH!
"ARKANSAS 2KM" 232.919 MPH!
THANK YOU SHANE STUBBS @ STPI
"TEXAS MILE" -182.265 MPH stock --204.468 MPH "Brock's Performance" basic mods -- 227.2 MPH "RCC TURBO" low boost/half naked!

Offline viperman

• Rider
Power to weight
« Reply #223 on: February 24, 2005, 10:51:55 PM »
That 425 hp busa has the same power to weight ratio that Chad's car would have if he lost the stereo, so acceleration would be similar.  I don't know about aerodynamics over 200.  SVSi says that while cars have the edge at 130+ to about 200/210, bikes take it back, so I don't think his car could hit 250s, but who the hell knows.  Lucky that engine isn't in a Corvette.  Their coefficient of drag is far better than either of the afformentioned.  Still odd that my Volvo hit 332 with that brick shape and everything.  I would have to disagree with the reliability issue.  Chad's car has been quite reliable.  He made alot of runs at V-10 nats with nary a problem.  His engine is under less stress than most of these Busa's.  He is only making 250 HP per liter compared to 326 for the Yancy busa.  Sure it is still more power, but he has a hell of alot more metal containing it.  There are Viper guys making 900-1000 HP on a stock bottom end who have 40k trouble free miles.  The Viper engine is very stout.  More reliable at insane power than a Supra engine (it should be, it is almost 3 times bigger).

Offline BiggerDanno

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
  • HOW FAST IS FAST?
« Reply #224 on: February 24, 2005, 11:44:12 PM »

(In case you don't know, I am not being a jackass-- Just some PhotoShop fun)[/img]

Only 332? Here's a 337 for ya, no photoshop either... :lol:

BTW, your pic link requires a password to view, you are the only one that can see it.
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams...John Barrymore

Too much power is addictive!!!