Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Oilheadron challenges Phantompunk to a race  (Read 34264 times)

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
Oilheadron challenges Phantompunk to a race
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2005, 03:35:58 PM »
Quote from: rico
...looking from the outside in...

this all does appear childish.. all you'all jumping on 12...
why the fuk should you care... bunch-a-hens in a sewing circle...

:lol2: ... this coming from someone who hangs out in the flamefest shithole of the Internet.  Come on rico...  :roll:  :P
PMDC Motor Theory ... Back EMF is the Key.

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2005, 03:37:24 PM »
Quote from: Phantom12
I'm only 21 ...

This explains a lot ... just as I thought.   :roll: :wink:

To many movies and video games have skewed reality for this kid. :yes:

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2005, 03:50:37 PM »
Street racing? Yeah, you're right...I don't take it seriously...because quite honestly, I think it is dangerous, stupid, and pointless.

That's your opinion... but what form of racing (legal or not) doesn't involve some sort of danger? How is having some recreational fun...stupid? Pointless? The entire purpose of a street race is to prove a point, "who's faster".

Maybe you don't think it's a point worth making... but to many it is plenty worthwhile.

Someday when someone crashes and gets killed, or some innocent bystander gets killed over it you will then think it's dangerous, stupid and pointless.  Some idiots have to learn it the first hand hard way.

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2005, 03:53:36 PM »
You can not reason with the unreasonable. Hence the reason many wars are fought. Some people will not stop or learn unless you force them to. Ron has been flinging poo since day one... he calms down after a while then comes back later on and picks up where he left off.

Agreeing to disagree will not shut him up or anyone else.

So let me get this right.  What you want to happen here on this board is for the almighty Phantom12 to get total respect from every Busa owner here.  To not have one bad thing said about all your shit talking and chest beating.

You ARE definately living in a fuckin' dream world kid. :yes: :lol2:

Offline rico

• Rider
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2005, 05:44:45 PM »
Quote from: Busa@11K
...looking from the outside in...

this all does appear childish.. all you'all jumping on 12...
why the fuk should you care... bunch-a-hens in a sewing circle...

:lol2: ... this coming from someone who hangs out in the flamefest shithole of the Internet.  Come on rico...  :roll:  :P

glad i could provide you some much needed amusement...

..we actually prefer the term "sewer" or "cesspool of the internet" over on LABs..

and this is totally beside the point.. i don't mock you because you choose to live in the "northwet" (intentional)...

there are guys who "race" and guys who "bench race"...

which one would more acurately define you?
...nothing with any socially redeeming value...

Offline rico

• Rider
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2005, 05:49:32 PM »
btw...

@11k... why don't you wander over to the LSR forum and tell hank, noonan, guthrie et al... that they have no talent and can just bang gears...
...nothing with any socially redeeming value...

Offline oilheadron

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2005, 08:34:02 PM »
Phantom, I told you I wasn't interested in taking your money, and I didn't "ask" you to run for free. Men don't "ask" twats like you for anything. You don't even begin to have a clue (big news there  :roll:  ). I don't have the cash?? You think I'm scared to lose $500?? I just bought out an entire operating sportbike shop in Panama City with cash (Mayhem Motorsports).

This run-for-your-helmet shit is childish movie-inspired street punk crap. But we'll do it that way if your "macho" whatever it is "requires" it.  :roll:  

Anybody in Gainesville want to put up an "old" man and an accomplice or two for the night??  :P I would honestly appreciate it.  :yes:

P.S. This is the LAST time. My going-on-50-years-old self should have grown out of this crap by now, but this is a special case.  :duh:

Offline MET

• Post Master
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2005, 08:43:54 PM »
Wow to think I almost missed this thread.  Geez give it a rest.........

Offline oilheadron

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2005, 08:47:47 PM »
Hey, the kid won't let it die, so he needs to learn his lesson.

Offline mokaw

• Rider
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2005, 09:09:18 PM »
Hey Ron, it sounds like you're the same age as me. I'll be 50 this year, too. I think most of the guys on here are still young pups, at least compared to us. :wink:
Jesus is the light of the world.

Offline oilheadron

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2005, 09:11:28 PM »
Lots of young pups, but most of them have learned a lot faster than others.  8)

Offline gm1300

• Rider
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2005, 09:12:52 PM »

It's really very sad. Anyone from an outside view could swear you were a pack of middle school kids. s and fling your poo-filled diapers at me.

WRONG again Looser12 . I dont own a busa or a 12 . in fact i think the 12 is a cool bike.

i also dont fall for the brand loyalty bullshit . i buy what i like , whatever i am in the mood for at the moment .i have no loyalty to any company . so i am a looking at it from an "outside veiw".

let me give you some advise as an "outsider "  you are the one who sounds like a completely  moronic 12 yr old . you stir up shit like a complete fool and contradict yourself all the time .you are so pathetic i actually feel bad for you.

remember i couldnt care less about suzuki , or kawasaki. i am  just an "outsider" telling you  that you are  are an annoying childish fool

Offline gm1300

• Rider
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2005, 09:27:25 PM »
Only way people like him learn is when you beat them. Then they are humbled and will listen to what you have to say.

HA HA HA

you came here talking tons of shit on how you beat busa's all of the time ,  then you got smoked by a STOCK BUSA

now you are still here talking your silly shit

how come when you were beat by a STOCK BUSA you didnt "LEARN" or become"HUMBLE" ?

PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH MORON !!!!!!!

Lexx

« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2005, 10:03:11 PM »
Quote from: Powerstroke
Went out to the 9/10th races over the weekend and saw this guy trying to pry the helmet off a Busa rider yelling "They wont believe me if I dont have your lid". Strange.

Damn, Phantom, is that you? No wonder you haven't chimed in on the picture thread yet.  :shock:

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
    • Kings of Speed : ZX12R vs Hayabusa
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2005, 12:02:21 AM »
Lexx- No, that's not me.

GM1300- You're absolutely right... you are an outsider...which is why you have no business even talking about either bike.

As for the stock busa thing... I think you are the only person stupid enough to still use that lame out of context example. We've already established it's not a STOCK busa.. and it's outrunning every Piped and cam'd Busa and 12R out there too!!! So give it a rest fucker... you know nothing about these bikes you refer to.

Also, when I got beat... I owned up like a man and shook their hands and thanked them for the fun race. Nobody wins them all... and I put up a better fight than anyone else out there as done to this day against those two busa's. I was even able to match their MPH each time that day.

So give it a rest, touring man. You're a turtle in a pond of gators... you should keep a low profile.

Also, instead of saying.. "You're a hypocrite" or "You're contradicting yourself"  why not provide soild referances to your accusations?

Anyone can point a finger.... not everyone can justify it.

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2005, 12:29:56 AM »
btw...

@11k... why don't you wander over to the LSR forum and tell hank, noonan, guthrie et al... that they have no talent and can just bang gears...

As you will see in the other thread ... these guys are the "experienced monkeys" who have some riding years under their belts, me included.  :wink:  Any monkey can “tuck and bang”, but some are better than others. :P  And it's more geared towards the 9/10s type of racing where they don't even start from a dig.  So eat me!  :P

If anyone is as sensitive as to take my general statement to be meant for them personally, well then that must just mean they do think they fall into that category.  Think about that one ...  :wink:

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2005, 12:41:54 AM »
As for the stock busa thing... I think you are the only person stupid enough to still use that lame out of context example. We've already established it's not a STOCK busa.. and it's outrunning every Piped and cam'd Busa and 12R out there too!!! So give it a rest fucker... you know nothing about these bikes you refer to.

What? ... because it has a PC on it you now consider it highly modified?  Fuck man, it still had the STOCK exhaust system on it. :duh:  And ICEMAN even said he tried tweaking the PC for more performance on the spot but he went back to basically the stock tune to get the best speed.

In my book that Busa was way more stock than your bike.  Unless ICEMAN has a hidden N2O bottle on that bitch, it's stock.

Here ya go Phantom12 ... just in case you forgot the details:

http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=41703

Quote from: ICEMAN
I raced Phantom12 this weekend on my02 black LE Busa I just bought it a coulpe of weeks ago it still has (STOCK EXHAUST) and lowered 1.25 " front and rear.  Phantom has 178 H.P. and lowered,I am guessing mine has around 155 H.P.

As a matter of fact I will pop the tank so phantom can check it out
all stock, even the gearing.

As far as my stocker I put a pc3 in their just before I left for the races and it is a zero map when I got thier I ran 0 bar's no #'s in zero map it ran 181mphand 182.1 then i tried 1 bar on high it ran 180mph when i raced you i went down on the high button -1 bar and I only ran 179.5mph so the next time I will not have it on the bike because the busa with stock exhaust did not want fuel or any taken away on high rpm's.

the pc actually slowed me down1.5 mph, next time it will not be on the bike.

http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=42961

Miguels Busa has pipe, pc3, and my custome real world map.

these runs done on Miguels busa with
Miguel vs phantom------------------------------------------------ 189.5mph
same bike with roli against another shop's bike-----------------192.2mph
Myself on miguel's bike, racing my friend just starting----------195.6mph

I tuned my stock 02 s.e.busa in the real world, with the pc3 usb, it gives you the option to really fine tune a bike, bike ran great in 9/10's it did 189.6and 189.5 mph so I did not bother Phantom since miguel already put a hurtin on him.

Like I said ... ICEMAN’s Busa is STOCK! ... :yes: :lol2:

Offline Cloud

• Post Whore
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2005, 12:50:39 AM »
dude... you definetly watched bikerboyz one too many times... I don't care what you say or what you tell yourself at night... :D

Offline gm1300

• Rider
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2005, 06:55:16 AM »
Also, instead of saying.. "You're a hypocrite" or "You're contradicting yourself"  why not provide soild referances to your accusations?

Anyone can point a finger.... not everyone can justify it.

ok here goes

originally posted by phantom12
The ZX-12R is indeed FASTER with little mods

You can go -1 tooth up front on a Stock ZX12R and blow away any Stock Hayabusa...

I explained how with mild mods (pipe,filter,pc,gearing,mirror removal) on BOTH BIKES...the 12r is actually FASTER

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
then you got beat by a stock busa(iceman) and a piped busa and then came back with shit like this

That was a good race. I did lose by a good 3-4 bikes for sure. ICEMAN is a kick ass rider

since when does loosing by 3 to 4 bike lengths support the above statements before the race ?

A real world tuned piped Busa got me by 2-3 bikes

yup that supports your originall bullshit  :roll:

Guys, in all honesty....my piped 12R ran the same MPH as the best piped busa...it was just a matter of who got to the line first...in which case wasn't me.

oh yeah some more great info to back up your claims of the 12 beating busa's

i can go on for days . you post on like 6 forums and contradict yourself daily
go beat your chest some more MR 230 lbs naked

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2005, 08:22:44 AM »
GM1300-

1. I wasn't running 17/46 gearing (-1 tooth up front). And if a showroom stock 12r with -1 tooth countersprocket raced a guy with equal rider skill/weight on a showroom stock Busa.... the 12R would murder the Busa. You're a damned fool if you think otherwise.

2. You can't use the exception as the rule you fuckwad! ICEMAN's "Stocker" laid the smackdown on just about every piped and/or cam'd Busa/12R out there.... consistantly. You can't fucking tell me that is a normal example of what a stock busa is.... if it is, then a Stock Busa is faster than a Modified Busa and the aftermarket for the Busa should just cease to exsist because of it.  :lmao:

As for Miguel's piped Busa, that too is an exception, not the RULE! His bike is consistantly going as fast as even the best people go with motorwork. Usually a Busa with pipe,pc,filter, cams will run 195-196mph in the 9/10th's with ICEMAN on it (who is the best rider out there). ICEMAN was able to run 195+mph with NO wind on Miguel's Busa.... and it's 100% untouched stock motor. Again..... these two bikes are exceptions, not the standard.

Before ICEMAN's stocker... the fastest Stock exhaust stock motor Busa ran 186-187mph... with an expert rider. ICEMAN was able to run 3-4mph faster which translates into about 8-9 bike lengths on the 2nd fastest stock Busa to ever run out there with an expert rider (the same rider who currently holds the Kingpin spot out there at 222mph was the rider of that Busa).

If you cancel out those two exceptions, I've beaten just about ever piped and or stock Busa that's had the balls to race me. Ask ICEMAN, he'll tell you truth about my bike.

As for me saying the piped 12r is faster... that's because it is! Our little 9/10th races don't mean dick. Different riders, differently tuned and modified bikes!!! How can you use that as a valid comparison? Especially when the Busa's being sited as examples are exceptions to the rule?

Honestly, did you even graduate highschool?

You're not taking ANY variables into question...

The reason I say the Piped 12R is faster over a long distance (not a 9/10th mile drag race where you can NOT attain top speed due to lack of room) Is because Sportrider mag is the ONLY credible testing done with two examples with exactly the same mods tuned by exactly the same person ridden by exactly the same rider on the exact same day with the exact same conditions.

2001 Big Dog's Sportrider issue... It's the only magazine that eliminated ALL variables when testing both bikes in stock trim, Unrestricted stock, and piped form. The 12R was faster with the restriction, the Busa was faster unrestricted, they 12R was faster piped + unrestricted. Show me a professional legit test done with less variables than that... and I'll retract my statement and issue an appology.

Busa@11k- You sorry prick....

Iceman's bike is 17/41 with removed mirrors, lowered, pc3usb, extensive custom tuning, aftermarket chain, double bubble windscreen, and who knows what else. Yes, it has a stock motor and stock exhaust.. but that's about as far as it goes. You're in the same boat as Gm1300, you don't know shit about what's going on or the bikes involved.n

Offline notabikeperson

• Apprentice Post Whore
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2005, 08:53:53 AM »
Jinx: Busa@11K

You missed this part

I'm Only 21.............I can't think of a more mature way to settle it for good

GO FIGURE  :lmao:  :duh: care for me to continue?

Ughh i feel a migrain coming on after reading this

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2005, 09:03:55 AM »
BTW Busa@11k... we don't start from a dig, this is true. We start from a 4k roll in 1st. That's like 15mph!

I can go from a dig and be at 4k in several feet.... The reason we do it from a 4k roll is to concerve our bikes. We've all got a lot of money invested into our machines and we do many passes each week. Doing it from a slight roll takes a lot of stress off the bike. I assure you, when doing a standing 1 mile it's much easer to go faster than doing a 4k roll in the 9/10th's... You've got 528 ft MORE distance to accelerate. In 528ft I can be doing 100mph or so before I even cross the starting point in the 9/10th's!!!!

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2005, 11:54:05 AM »
Busa@11k- You sorry prick....

Iceman's bike is 17/41 with removed mirrors, lowered, pc3usb, extensive custom tuning, aftermarket chain, double bubble windscreen, and who knows what else. Yes, it has a stock motor and stock exhaust.. but that's about as far as it goes. You're in the same boat as Gm1300, you don't know shit about what's going on or the bikes involved.n

:lol2: ... I think the only sorry prick here is you. :yes:

So now you're calling ICEMAN a liar?! Go up 3 posts to my last one and see all the exact quotes that ICEMAN made about his Busa.  Here they are again just in case you can't count to 3 ...

I raced Phantom12 this weekend on my02 black LE Busa I just bought it a coulpe of weeks ago it still has (STOCK EXHAUST) and lowered 1.25 " front and rear.  Phantom has 178 H.P. and lowered,I am guessing mine has around 155 H.P.

As a matter of fact I will pop the tank so phantom can check it out all stock, even the gearing.

As far as my stocker I put a pc3 in their just before I left for the races and it is a zero map when I got thier I ran 0 bar's no #'s in zero map it ran 181mphand 182.1 then i tried 1 bar on high it ran 180mph when i raced you i went down on the high button -1 bar and I only ran 179.5mph so the next time I will not have it on the bike because the busa with stock exhaust did not want fuel or any taken away on high rpm's.

the pc actually slowed me down1.5 mph, next time it will not be on the bike.

Shit, not only can't you tuck and bang .... you can't read worth a shit either! :lmao:

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2005, 03:05:02 PM »
During that race, the gearing was stock... everything else I mentioned was on the bike. He changed the gearing the following week when he ran 190+mph.

ICEMAN is not a liar, nor did I call him one.

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2005, 03:07:11 PM »
As for the PC not helping him....

He was mistaken at the time.... He spent 5 hours tuning the bike + changed the gearing and he went 5-7mph faster.