Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Dave at Xtreme has a few words  (Read 2868 times)

Offline XtremeDave

• Apprentice Post Whore
Dave at Xtreme has a few words
« on: April 05, 2005, 07:03:11 PM »
First an Introduction,

My name is Dave Lusk, and I am the new Internet Sales Manager at Xtreme Suzuki in Bellaire Ohio. This post may turn a little long, so please forgive me if I begin to ramble :D

Next,
I want to say that Kathy is nothing short of an Awesome Lady, that I truly respect and loved working with. Her and I hit it off right away in my book. She is definitely someone I would consider a great friend and hope to remain that way. She helped me SO much in my short time at the dealership and for that I will be forever grateful. I wish her the BEST of luck where ever she goes!

On to the the situation at hand...
I was NOT put in charge of the department to take the place of Kathy. I was asked to do it in order to improve customer service,and to organize things for a smoother running operation.  By taking the job, that is Exactly what WILL happen.
Two things that WILL happen immediately are as follows:
Prices WILL stay the same or Lower in some circumstances.
Customer service WILL improve 500 percent.
A few examples of what I mean:
If you order a part and are told you will have the part in three days...You WILL have your part in Three days.
If you order a part and are told it could be two weeks, then it could take two weeks.
If you order a part that comes up as a "back-order", you WILL be called on the phone and told so. This gives the customer the choice of either waiting for the part, or canceling the order.
The customer will NEVER be left in the dark on THEIR part.

On to the pricing....
That will NEVER change. ALL employees are instructed to give Excellent pricing from the same price lists that Kathy gave. We are also currently working on a system that will even do better than our current pricing structure, and hope to have nitty gritty worked out over the next few weeks.
Now back to "me" for just a bit.
I have been in internet sales for about 7 years now. I also did a 12 year tour in a local steel mill, and also was an instructor for a local computer school. Back in the day, I ran a local NAPA store for a few years, then on to a local Chevrolet Dealership for about a year.
I am the most knowledgeable guy on bikes?? HELL NO!!!
Can I look up the parts you need on a computer system?? Heck YES!!
I am surrounded by some awesome people, and learn something new every hour.
I know a little about running a business, and what I Do know is that without the customer, there is no business! That is where my obsession with customer service comes in. I have bought LOTS of things online, and from out of state vendors, and I just can't stand the lack of service some of these places offer. It drives me insane when I pay MY money for something, and it does not show up in a timely manner. And I will be on my guys like stink on a turd to MAKE SURE that the customer gets what they want, at a great price, and in a timely manner. Its all pretty simple really.
In closing..
Can I, or anyone ever actually replace Kathy? NO
She made my day on quite a few occasions, and I love her for that.
Can my department give you what you want, when you want it, and at a price that will NOT be beat?? YES!!

I also what to thank Cookie for calling and talking with me. I really enjoy talking to the guys that actually crank these things up!!!
My invitation goes out to all who wants to give us a try.
Thanks for your time.

Dave

Offline kath512

• Rider
    • http://www.allpromotorsports.com
dave sorry this is extremely long no punctuation lol
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 08:55:30 PM »
Yes i know it is not you and it is not you that this family here is after i am sorry dave what was done to me was wrong expecially what i did.  I did my job If something was on back order I told my customers If i had it in stock I told them that If it was not available i would also tell them that

I am not saying I did not screw up cause i did but to do the job that i did and have as many family member from this site call and order parts from me

sometimes if i was not there they would not even order from you right

but i just dont understand why you came here to take away my customers well i think i have my customer base done already and they will stick with me I will have a job in a suzuki shop I might be a day a week a year but I will be there again But i think it is more like aweek

dave I loved working with you it was great we all had a good time

but this is not about you and me it is about what happened why did he wait until the end of the day when he was there all morning and seen me outside

why didnt he do it then

I even stayed there for almost an hour with daryl telling him about my customer where there stuff was and where to send it

and now i am getting phone calls at home that you can not find order well to me that is bull shit they are all there So I am thinking they are just trying to get a bad word out there to me

well guess what it is not going to happen here Now or ever

this is my family and it will always be no matter what job i get

Kathy

suzuki4life

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2005, 03:01:31 AM »
No offense Dave, I was VERY skeptical of Kathy when she was first brought here as a "board spammer". I figured we had plenty of parts peddlers fighting over scraps of food to not need another to cut the shares even further.

HOWEVER, I am not seeing NOR have I ever heard of this LACK of customer service from Kathy as the company you represent claims. She has in fact EARNED allot of respect from my fellow members here to earn mine also. Her respect was earned and based upon truth AND customer service.

I will continue to support Kathy as she tries to start anew elsewhere. I also will recommend my club to boycott A&B indefinitely for unethical business practices towards one of my fellow community members. My club consists of ONLY 59 members to date BUT they are 59+ wallets I assure you will not support your company.

Offline kath512

• Rider
    • http://www.allpromotorsports.com
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2005, 05:47:32 AM »
Thank you again

Offline busamagic

• Mad Post Whore
?
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2005, 06:13:08 AM »
kathy,when they call you at home tell them you no longer work for them and to not call you,but i understand that you are still trying to give 110% customer satisfaction.and they say no customer service :roll: good luck with a job and keep us posted.
Cruising on a Harley