Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: A&J controller and nitrous system kick a$$  (Read 12944 times)

Offline Hybrid

• Post Whore
A&J controller and nitrous system kick a$$
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2005, 09:55:47 PM »
Quote from: nomrlz
there's an A&J on e-bay for a 1K  :P .  i suppose you wished for this rain so i can't ride and tease ya  :x
The weather's been quite shitty here these past few days with more rain to come :evil:  :cry:

Offline xpigrider

• Rider
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2005, 07:40:06 AM »
when you purge the system it gets the stale "or warmer" nos out of the line.  this makes the hit more violent.  if you had the solenoid up by the box nos would sit in the line and warm up.  being as yours is back in the tail it wouldn't help.  also it looks cool and gives the intimidation factor  :wink:

Does that improve your time?
02 LE
"I will trust in the LORD with all my heart, and lean not unto my own understand, and in all my ways I will acknowledge him and he will direct my path"

Offline Hybrid

• Post Whore
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2005, 09:56:48 AM »
Quote from: xpigrider
when you purge the system it gets the stale "or warmer" nos out of the line.  this makes the hit more violent.  if you had the solenoid up by the box nos would sit in the line and warm up.  being as yours is back in the tail it wouldn't help.  also it looks cool and gives the intimidation factor  :wink:

Does that improve your time?
'Fresh' nitrous will give you a bit more hp.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2005, 10:06:53 AM »

Will a bottle warmer and digital gauge help me?

Offline xpigrider

• Rider
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2005, 10:08:18 AM »
Quote from: Anonymous

Will a bottle warmer and digital gauge help me?

I forgot to log in I am at work! :lol:
02 LE
"I will trust in the LORD with all my heart, and lean not unto my own understand, and in all my ways I will acknowledge him and he will direct my path"

Offline xpigrider

• Rider
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2005, 04:39:30 PM »
bottle warmer will give a more consistent pressure and power.  if the pressure drops from 950 to 750psi, your power could go from 60 to 40hp.  the purge wouldn't help with the solenoid mounted in the back since you only have a foot of line between the bottle and soenoid.  i wouldn't use it anyhow, i can't keep the front down as it is  :wink: .  i hate to spend anymore on the system since i plan to boost this winter.  though i may have to get a heater to keep the pressure up

I don't have a foot between the bottle and the soleniod.  I have the solenoid attached to the bottle,  Is that okay!

I might get one good hit off of the one pound bootle, but I can tell when she is not running on NOS!
02 LE

Offline Human Hammer

• Rider
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2005, 08:11:08 PM »
Ya mounting your solenoid at the bottle is fine!
177hp on motor 236hp on juice                      
 Life is not fair! But if you live by that your missing out on the rest of the world.

Offline xpigrider

• Rider
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2005, 09:10:17 PM »
Thanks for the reply
02 LE

Offline C_Henry

• Post Whore
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2005, 04:39:07 AM »
Does the A&J have a preference for mounting the solenoid ?
Now , Knecum powered . Fire in tha hole !

Offline Human Hammer

• Rider
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2005, 07:21:40 PM »
A&J directions show it uder the gas tank on the right hand frame rail. I made a custom bracket To hold a cluster of solenoids and my air shift regulator ,nice and neat and out of the way there is alot of wires to run though! :D
177hp on motor 236hp on juice                      
 Life is not fair! But if you live by that your missing out on the rest of the world.

Offline Bossman

• Rider
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2005, 08:34:27 PM »
I know one for the zx12 was in the making has it been developed yet and will it work on an 02?
living life 1320 ft at a time

Offline A&J Performance

• Post Master
    • http://www.A-JPerformance.com
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2005, 10:47:36 PM »
Quote from: Bossman
I know one for the zx12 was in the making has it been developed yet and will it work on an 02?

Yes it is done, and yes there is one for the 2002.
 :D

Offline A&J Performance

• Post Master
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2005, 10:48:07 PM »
Quote from: C_Henry
Does the A&J have a preference for mounting the solenoid ?

right to the bottle is fine.
Makes for easier disconnecting.

Offline Bossman

• Rider
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2005, 06:42:34 AM »
A&J, I did not see it on the web site. Is it like the Busa with having a small kit and a large on for over 100 shot? Can you give me a run down on it, does the 02 zx12 need a new fuel pump?
living life 1320 ft at a time

Offline A&J Performance

• Post Master
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2005, 10:40:29 AM »
Quote from: Bossman
A&J, I did not see it on the web site. Is it like the Busa with having a small kit and a large on for over 100 shot? Can you give me a run down on it, does the 02 zx12 need a new fuel pump?

You can call me or I can send an email.
Let me know.