Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra  (Read 7970 times)

Offline Slayer

• Post Master
    • http://www.fast1300.com
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2003, 02:31:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by weedpedaler:
one thing is very funny to me about this , there are only two guys willing to do this ? huh how funny most guys are talking shit but not stepping up.typical busa owners lol no punt intended lmao!!!  

Are you saying you'll offer $10K to every person that wants to race you?! I think we were under the impression that you only wanted one race. I'm sure you'll get plenty more if it's an all-comers race.  

Offline NICKSLICK

• Mad Post Whore
    • http://www.websitemonster.com/nico/movies
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2003, 02:38:00 AM »
First of all, if ONE of them beats you, isnt that good enough? or would you prefer a LINE of BUSAS taking your money away from you, one after the other?

and secondly, will you take the bet with non-turbo busas too? say for a more modest 2500 cash? if so, let me know and Ill roll up with my 1396 bigbore and a 40shot. Ill go hock my left nut to get the cash together for this race... after all, it will be over so quick, my wife wont even notice I stole it off the mantle.

Let me know, Ill just get in line behind the other two guys...

MY ANIMATED GIRLY GIF IS BETTER THAN YOURS PUNK. (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

Offline COLDSTONE1300

• Mad Post Whore
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2003, 02:38:00 AM »
quote:
you all think i am wrong ? well if you do then i will bet anyone here $10,000.00 that my brothers supra will stomp the shit out of a turbo busa !!!! he has killed them before on and off the track so any takers?????

Man you have NO IDEA of the caliber of the machine your setting your bro up to race against. I hope your bro's name is John Force!                          

By the way guys, besides the turbo busa WINNING, the only safe bet here is this "challenge" is Fictional Bullshit. He'll disappear off the net like the other supra dweeb that wanted to run any none-turbo busa from 70-160mph for $500. Kirk Answered and the kid weasled.

Car Guys..

Offline COLDSTONE1300

• Mad Post Whore
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2003, 03:10:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by TurboBlew:
Im sure Nicks 1500cc monster will do the job nicely, but sure... Ill bring a stock motored, piped 12 to this race.  What do I have to lose?  YOU ALREADY know ZX12s are slow... right?                          

Oh it's safe to say Nicks 1500CC busa has this race WON if this supra is pumping less then 900hp. Walser's Supra was making close to 1000hp and indeed ate stock busa's after around 120mph. Of course that run he had against that 200hp busa where he "missed a shift" as soon as the busa started pulling was always of question..especially since walser did Not want to run him a 2nd time. And walser made clear he wanted no part of a Turbo busa.        

And Then there's the run with the "NoExcuses" TT Vette against a Stock Busa with a Helmetless rider (wind doesn't bother his eyes I guess        ). Car had about 750hp at the wheels, but the busa Pulled the car till about 160mph when the vette reeled him back in and made the pass.

That being said If what you state about the "Generic modded" 12 is true then against a 850hp Supra, Wether in a roll on or especially a 1 mile run from a stop, the 12 Should actually be able to win this. If your speaking the truth it'd be worth a go and you'd turn the world upside down for both Car and Busa guys overnight.          

Listen all i'm asking is ya take a jump at backing up your own words. If ya can't well i'm not surprised but, Personally i'd love to see ya try it atleast. Nothing starts the season off like a good cage rattling 'eh?                

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2003, 03:30:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by ROBOPTI:
11K - no offense - but since i OWN a Lingenfelter vette - the ONLY Ling vette capable of that HP rating is the 427TT - and that isnt a 427TT - your 700rwhp is VERY generous - HOWEVER - I will stick with my first opinion - and will not comment further - this topic has been beat to death already

No offense back, but I know the owner personally, and have seen dyno charts.  Ever heard of turning up the boost with race gas.  BTW, his pistons, rods and bottom end are not stock.

You can stick to your original comment ... but I have video proof that it takes more than 700 RWHP in a C5 to beat a stock Busa.  Video doesn't lie, and BTW ... he got the jump on me and I came back and took him.  And yes, he was going for it 110%.  Explain that.      
PMDC Motor Theory ... Back EMF is the Key.

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2003, 03:44:00 AM »
quote:
you all think i am wrong ? well if you do then i will bet anyone here $10,000.00 that my brothers supra will stomp the shit out of a turbo busa !!!! he has killed them before on and off the track so any takers?????

Unless your bro's Supra can go from 10 to 240 mph in less than 9/10s of a mile (as GPS verified by Turbo Busa guys in FL from this website), you better just send the cash in the mail and avoid the embarrassment.      
PMDC Motor Theory ... Back EMF is the Key.

Offline crazybill

• Mad Post Whore
    • www.PortTechHeads.com
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2003, 04:13:00 AM »
fuckin christ i wish that turdbo supra was closer....

id love to get a piece of it !
“Nobody can be so amusingly arrogant as a builder who has just discovered an old idea and thinks it is his own.”

Offline Lofty

• Post Whore
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2003, 06:06:00 AM »
Hey weed, what part of Florida do you live in?

I live in Florida as well and I happen to have a turbo Busa that I like to race.....what a coincidence.

Tell your big brother I will meet with him at the place of his choosing.

Find out how much he wants to race for and under what terms. Ill race him 1/4 mile from a dead stop, standing mile, 60 MPH roll on, 200 MPH roll on, Ill race him for a mile, 2 miles....whatever he wants.

Heres my e-mail address. Send me a phone number so I can call you to arrange this.

Spaceflipper@hotmail.com

Heres the bike.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees"

Offline Lofty

• Post Whore
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2003, 06:26:00 AM »
Anyone wanna take a side bet?

I got $100 says this dude doesnt contact me and/or his big brother wont race me.

Any takers?
"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees"

Offline TurboBlew

• Mad Post Whore
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2003, 06:49:00 AM »
Lofty, promise us you wont activate the boost controller on him....lol  
Come on man...save some for us..hehe
"go ahead...bring your mama!"

Offline Johnnycheese

• Mad Post Whore
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2003, 06:56:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by UglyOldRider:

Since you were there, Johnny boy, why don't you enlighten us as to what "really" happened there.

go find an old busa VS. turbo post and you will see what happen the Supra did not want a finish line and wanted the move from 70 it is BS. gee I have no Idea why they wanted it this way  
Official Site Tuner

Offline WayneE

• Mad Post Whore
  • Habitual linestepper
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2003, 07:37:00 AM »
I think weedpedaler has smoked himself stupid  

Pick it
Pack it
Fire it up, come along
And take a hit from the bong
Put the blunt down
Just for a second
Don't get me wrong
It's not a new method
Inhale
Exhale
Just got an ounce in the mail
I like a blunt or a big fat cone
But my double-barrel bong
Is gettin' me stoned
Homeskillet
There's water inside don't spill it
It smells like shit on the carpet
Still it
Goes down smooth when I get a clean hit
Of the skunky, phunky, smelly green shit
Sing my song
Puff all night long
As I take hits from the bong
Hits from the bong y'all

Offline COLDSTONE1300

• Mad Post Whore
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2003, 08:50:00 AM »
quote:

Actually I'm gonna have to applaud weed because he got us all but good.     Take a look at the time of his post. About 1 hour After midnight of  April 1st.      April fools indeed.        

Toast to ya weed, cuz we couldn't have missed that one faster if we tried.        

Offline GSX

• Rider
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2003, 09:01:00 AM »

Offline GSX

• Rider
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2003, 09:03:00 AM »

Offline GSX

• Rider
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2003, 09:10:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by GSX:
quote:

I have an all motor busa that will race you tonight. Any speed, dead stop, roll, 100 mph roll whatever you want. Call me at 561-262-2200.

Juan

Offline GSX

• Rider
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2003, 12:16:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Lofty:
Hey weed, what part of Florida do you live in?

I live in Florida as well and I happen to have a turbo Busa that I like to race.....what a coincidence.

Tell your big brother I will meet with him at the place of his choosing.

Find out how much he wants to race for and under what terms. Ill race him 1/4 mile from a dead stop, standing mile, 60 MPH roll on, 200 MPH roll on, Ill race him for a mile, 2 miles....whatever he wants.

Heres my e-mail address. Send me a phone number so I can call you to arrange this.

Spaceflipper@hotmail.com

Heres the bike.

Jeff:  The bike turned out beautiful.  That is the best color combination that I have seen on a busa yet.

Offline GSX

• Rider
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2003, 12:17:00 PM »
The funny thing about this supra race is that I bet that a stock busa would probably beat it.

Offline Uglyoldrider

• Post Whore
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2003, 12:21:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyCheese:
quote:
Originally posted by UglyOldRider:

Since you were there, Johnny boy, why don't you enlighten us as to what "really" happened there.

go find an old busa VS. turbo post and you will see what happen the Supra did not want a finish line and wanted the move from 70 it is BS. gee I have no Idea why they wanted it this way  
Well, no wonder Johnny. He wanted a roll-on from where his car would be the strongest and pull away from the stock bike. No doubt in my mind that the Busa would make it up to almost 200 MPH, whereas I seriously doubt that supra would make it that high.

The supra is not the end all be all solution to bike killing... I am doubting many cars on this planet can accomplish what the Busa and the 12R can do... get 9s in the 1/4 AND pull hard all the way to 200 MPH with little or no work and a good rider. It is still impressive that it could out pull in that short duration.

I still say some of you got to relax. There is ALWATS someone with a faster machine.

Offline weedpedaler

• Rider
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2003, 12:54:00 PM »
NO OFFENSE GUYS I WAS BULLSHITTING YALL!!! but my bro does run a 97 tt supra with 1198hp(991hp at the rear wheels) but he will never ever race a turbo busa i mean get real fellas!! i love busa's why would i bad mouth and talk shit about a busa? i was pretty fucked up last night and figured hey its April 1st what prank can i pull? and it dawned on me to do this , cuz i know i could get a few guys to fall for it!! i guess it worked.lol  no hard feelings guys?? i do have 10g's cash but i am looking for a busa myself lol.thanks coldstone you are the one who realized it first congrats dude! but in all seriousness i wasnt trying to piss anyone off it was a JOKE! my bro never beat a turbo busa but has beaten several tricked out and big bore ones though but never and never will beat a turbo busa!! he wont race one!! i thought everyone could get a good laugh out of this:lmao:        but if anyone has a busa for sale i got cash !!! sorry if you guys are to uptight for jokes i just figured a lot of supra guys think they are the shit when they beat a busa and figured if i came off as one i can get a few of you going lol.SORRY IF I GOT SOME OF YOU WORKED UP OVER IT BUT HEY IF YOU CANT TAKE A FUNNY ASS JOKE THEN WHATS LIFE GOOD FOR?        consider this a new member joke and my joke to all of you lol. no aplaud needed    but sorry if i caused any of you to get pissed , i mean i am new and dont want to get shitted on but i guess i have it coming now lol     catch you guys later have a great april fool's day!!day            

Offline Johnnycheese

• Mad Post Whore
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2003, 12:55:00 PM »
he also wanted the move in the stock video the stock busa was even (even with the jump by the car) he let out due to a car in his lane and the Supra claimed victory what a loser
Official Site Tuner

Offline NICKSLICK

• Mad Post Whore
    • http://www.websitemonster.com/nico/movies
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2003, 01:17:00 PM »
How  many people here think this is what really happened...

1. Brother starts talking shit about his brothers car... and makes a big money bet.

2. People take him up on his bet.

3. he calls brother, and his brother first laughs at him and then tell him hes fuckin crazy and hangs up.

4. Weed comes on board and sees a comment about April fools day and seized the opportunity to eject from his stupid claims with an easy way out.

I dont buy it.

Oh yea, I still got $2500 my bigbore can take him... see if hell run that...

MY ANIMATED GIRLY GIF IS BETTER THAN YOURS PUNK. (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

Offline weedpedaler

• Rider
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2003, 01:23:00 PM »
nah dude i am serious you dont know me i fuck around alot so no offense i see that you are one of the one's who is uptight about it chill dude it was a joke ,so dont get your panties in a twist dude take it like a man and shrug it off  

Offline weedpedaler

• Rider
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2003, 01:31:00 PM »
i will never bet my own money even on a sure thing dude so it doesnt matter if i was to bet on a turbo busa vs. a fuckin honda accord i wont bet so i dont give a shit what you think i tried to do or not i was fucking around seriously but i guess some of you guys are to damn uptight to take a joke but oh well i am not as old as some of you old farts , and i dont know everything about bikes but i sure as hell have fun dude and chill comon' even smokin' good ass shit i still wouldnt have had made that bet , now i think your smokin' bro  i never even called him to see dipshit so dont step to me with your bullshit and take it like a man fool  

Offline FullTilt

• Post Master
    • http://www.fulltiltlife.com
Hayabusa vs Turbo Supra
« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2003, 01:33:00 PM »
Dammit! Now I'm going to have to have my bike shipped back from Florida!
)<

"It isn't easy being green." - Kermit