Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Phantom12 is a True Frickin' Prick -- MH Ban His Ass!  (Read 26713 times)

Offline rico

• Rider
Phantom12 is a True Frickin' Prick -- MH Ban His Ass!
« Reply #200 on: May 11, 2005, 07:41:39 PM »
Quote from: rico
..dude.. remember i'm a member of LABs, the cesspool of internet chat boards... this shit goes on all the time over there..

i ain't a skeeeeered....

we haven't even begun to bad mouth each others sexual preference, love for animals, mothers favorite sexual position, had any death threats, or inuendo regarding beating each others asses, or even who is who's prison bitch...

there is still enough hate, seething, and discontent we can milk at least six pages outta this baby...

plus we haven't had fukenbusa launch into an unintelligible water headed name calling tirade in a couple of days....

..we've only just begun...
...nothing with any socially redeeming value...

Offline Noumenon

• Mad Post Whore
    • http://home.cfl.rr.com/redbusa/
« Reply #201 on: May 11, 2005, 07:46:58 PM »
Quote from: SUTPHEN77
Quote from: CID
I refuse to help make this 6 pages you fuckin post whoring bags of smega lined maggot eaters, so don't read this.  :bigfu:

I refuse to reply to any of this shit also 8)

I'll add another post to this mess, but i don't have to like it.  :twisted:  :lol:
Home Page (aka RedBusa)

Offline 02SE

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #202 on: May 11, 2005, 07:48:12 PM »
Alright, FREE POST.  :finger:

Offline rico

• Rider
« Reply #203 on: May 11, 2005, 07:49:50 PM »
Quote from: 02SE
Alright, FREE POST.  :finger:

Quote from: Vorton the space god
to whom it may concern:

I am sending this message to you via the sub space neurotransmitter which I implanted in your brain when you contracted hepatitis Z. You and you alone will be able to read this. Sure other people may choose to reply but you should ignore them.

On May 20th the subsequent mass purchase of gasoline will drive prices to record highs causing a collapse of the US economy. My invasion fleet of drunk Mexican hookers lay in wait some where off the coast of Spain...or Guam. Damn bitches can't navigate for shit.

I invite you to lead one of the invasion armys though. Your code name will be Busa@11K. The signal for your forces will be as follows:

You will need to wear your tinfoil hat with the shinny side out while walking naked down the street. It is of the utmost importance that you be walking backwards, bent over and quacking like a duck.
This is a top secret message. Make no mention of this to the Police. Some of them are in on it though. You will know which ones are on our team by winking at them while they hand cuff you. They will then take you to a special place.

Your pal, Vorton the space God
...nothing with any socially redeeming value...

Offline Mr. Demeanor

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #204 on: May 11, 2005, 08:00:05 PM »
For a bunch of guys who are done with this shit you sure as hell do keep going on with it. I think everyone knows where they stand with each other.

Next one to post is a homo  :!: If yo are not a homo, do not post until a homo has.
Pardon my spelling...I cant see the keyboard!!!!!