Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Phantom12 is a True Frickin' Prick -- MH Ban His Ass!  (Read 26726 times)

Offline rico

• Rider
Phantom12 is a True Frickin' Prick -- MH Ban His Ass!
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2005, 04:24:14 PM »
Quote from: rico
Quote from: Busa@11K

Why are you responding to me?

i'm just wondering how many posts it will take for you to reach the magical number of 25....

..you're getting closer..
...nothing with any socially redeeming value...

Offline abusu1300

• Restricted
  • Post Whore
  • CRACKER
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2005, 04:25:31 PM »
i think rico has a secret lust for 12boy or they must be brothers , dude have YOU been beat on by something long and sometimes horizontal to many times ??? and if we ban him who will be the village idiot  :joker: .. id rather beat 12boy down than a board member  :lol:
" Stupid risks makes life worth living "

Offline rico

• Rider
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2005, 04:29:48 PM »
Quote from: abusu1300
and if we ban him who will be the village idiot  

nice application for the position.....

Offline rico

• Rider
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2005, 04:36:41 PM »
rico = antagonizer ...  :zzz:
..if i say i'm sorry, will you take back all the derisive things you posted about me?..

Offline abusu1300

• Restricted
  • Post Whore
  • CRACKER
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2005, 04:37:27 PM »
[/quote]I guess I made a mistake thinking some people here would see Phantom12 as the piece of shit he really is ... but I guess I was wrong.[/quote] i seen that in 12boy a long time ago ,but he already knows hes the idiot here and we know hes the idiot here ,so let him bury himself so deep even his stock motored , piped , dry shot , 215 daily driver(btw what do you do ride around on nos all the time) 12 wont beable to pull is fat but tone ass out  :wink:

Offline abusu1300

• Restricted
  • Post Whore
  • CRACKER
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2005, 04:41:03 PM »
Quote from: abusu1300
and if we ban him who will be the village idiot  

nice application for the position.....
tell TMH to fax you a application  ... theres always room for another  :lol:

Offline rico

• Rider
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2005, 04:44:40 PM »
..oh that's clever..

Offline rico

• Rider
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2005, 04:50:49 PM »
Check this out ... this is Phantom12's response to me

Quote from: Phantom12
BTW.... It's when you act like a 12 year old trying to be a bully that I am able to easly dismiss any concern for your well being.

you don't seem very nice, i take back my wish for you to have a safe ride

Ya, fuck you too prick!  :P  Don't piss me off ... that's all ya have to remember Mr. Rico.

this appears to be a blatent case of the pot and the kettle

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2005, 04:55:24 PM »
:P ---> <---  :P
PMDC Motor Theory ... Back EMF is the Key.

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
    • Kings of Speed : ZX12R vs Hayabusa
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2005, 05:07:48 PM »
Busa@11k-

Honestly man... all bullshit aside, you're being a woman right now. Relax... I didn't threaten your life.. I didn't wish harm upon you... I didn't even say I would enjoy hearing news of any misfortune that may befall you.

I JUST SAID I WOULDN'T CARE!!!!

I wouldn't throw a party... nor would I lose a min of sleep over it. I don't know you.... I've never met you.... we don't like each other.... why the hell are you taking such offense to me being impartial to anything that happens to you?

Seriously, you need to have a beer or something... get laid, enjoy your weekend and stop crying just because some "punk" doesn't care about you.

Also, it's not that everyone is "tasting my dick"... it's just that everyone is laughing at how much you're over reacting. You make it seem like I hired a hitman to kill you or something. LOL!

Abusu1300- I did a recent search of all your posts on a few forums... and it's funny, almost EVERY SINGLE ONE was full of insults and childish immaturity. Why is it that you NEVER have anything INTERESTING to say? It's always, "You suck" or some other lame comment that I see in just about ALL your posts.

I come here to talk bikes, racing, and maybe stir the pot a little by calling out posers and bench racers who talk shit and suffer from the "Hayabusa is God and everything else sucks" mentality.

I don't share the same opinion of EVERYONE here... but I can relate to the REAL DEAL guys because I am a fellow RACER.

Notice how it's ONLY the guys who've never gone to the strip or used a GPS or been on a dyno that are talking shit????? That should tell you something. There are maybe 4-6 guys here that really don't like me at all... they are all keyboard racing pussies like you. The MAJORITY of people agree with me when I say you guys are a fucking JOKE. I get PM's from a lot of the Respected members here with words of encouragement. They are all LAUGHING at you, GM1300, Oilheadron, Busa@11k, Balkanbusa, etc....

I won't name names and throw people under the bus.... but believe me, it's YOU keyboard racing phony fuckers that are the ones looked at like idiots. NOT ME.

I'm the village asshole.... there is no more concievable room for another village idiot as long as you guys are around.

Offline Noumenon

• Mad Post Whore
    • http://home.cfl.rr.com/redbusa/
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2005, 05:10:45 PM »
Quote from: RedBusa
the list of guys you have been on flame wars continues to grow,... maybe it's you, or you like the game.

Ya, it's all me ... :duh:

I guess I made a mistake thinking some people here would see Phantom12 as the piece of shit he really is ... but I guess I was wrong.

Hope you guys like the taste of his dick ... seems he has you all sucking it at this point.  :roll:

I’m beginning to think this place is going down hill fast.

i'd rather converse with you over Phantom12 any day, .. everyone see him for what he is, so why ban?
Home Page (aka RedBusa)

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2005, 05:19:01 PM »
Busa@11k-

I wouldn't throw a party... nor would I lose a min of sleep over it. I don't know you.... I've never met you.... we don't like each other.... why the hell are you taking such offense to me being impartial to anything that happens to you?

First off and most importantly ... FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.  That's what you really are.

Listen carefully prick.  I do not appreciate your comments in this matter.  You fail to realize that people here (even the ones who DON"T like you -- including me) had concern for your safety when you wanted to do 190 on a plugged tire.  People were even offering to send you a free god damned tire.  I didn't see ONE person make some fucked up remark about what they would feel if you died being a dumbass.

So, you must realize that you are nothing but a piece of shit punk who really hasn’t grown up yet.  You accuse me and others here of not being "grown up" because of petty "name calling", but in reality you might someday find out that you are actually grown up when you lose your lack of concern about people's well being regardless if you like them or not ... mostly a fellow motorcyclist.

You're a disgrace to the sport ... and a compete waste of human flesh.  Of course I knew you would come in here and try to defend your fucked up attitude ... just proves my point even more.

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2005, 05:21:35 PM »

Abusu1300- I did a recent search of all your posts on a few forums... and it's funny, almost EVERY SINGLE ONE was full of insults and childish immaturity.

Don't make me go find and quote all the insults and childish shit you've said on this board.  You keep being a big moronic hypocrite in this arena.  Ass clown of the year award for you.

Offline R1GSXRKILLER

• Rider
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2005, 05:29:22 PM »
Tha was a pretty fucked up thing to say  phantom

Offline denise richards

• don long
  • Universal Post Whore
  • IMNOLONGER
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2005, 05:32:02 PM »
ok,we have to calm down all a bit.
FIRST:RICO SEEMS TO BE PHANTOMS COCKSUCKER.
second:phantom gets PMs of other members with words of encouragement!!!!!!!THEY WANT THE VILLAGE IDIOT TO STAY!!!!

PEOPLE ONLY SEND WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT TO RETARDS TO FEEL THEM BETTER:EXACTLY YOUR CASE....
VILLAGE IDIOT12
RICOS BOYFRIEND12

youre such a hot racer with your gps....WOOOOOW!!!

Offline rico

• Rider
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2005, 05:46:25 PM »
..wow, that was real insightful..

Offline abusu1300

• Restricted
  • Post Whore
  • CRACKER
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2005, 06:03:37 PM »

Abusu1300- I did a recent search of all your posts on a few forums... and it's funny, almost EVERY SINGLE ONE was full of insults and childish immaturity.

Don't make me go find and quote all the insults and childish shit you've said on this board.  You keep being a big moronic hypocrite in this arena.  Ass clown of the year award for you.
:lmao: EXACTLY !!!   but hey ill be the bad guy , AT LEAST IM NOT THE HYPOCRITE :wink: ..... POOR LITTLE 12BOY GETS ATTACKED FOR NOOOO REASONS ; BOO-HOO :cry: YOU ARE A LITTLE BITCH !!!!!

Offline denise richards

• don long
  • Universal Post Whore
  • IMNOLONGER
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2005, 06:15:21 PM »
rico..i never said im intelligent.you seem to be the smartass here.
did you vote for or against homosexuall marriages?

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2005, 06:15:29 PM »
Busa@11k- lol.... stop crying man, it's ok... life will go on. I honestly don't see why you're getting THIS worked up. You act like I spoke vulgarity of your wife and/or mother. Seriously man... toughen up!!

All I said was that I don't care about you and I wouldn't be concerned if something happend to you. Doesn't mean I wish you'd die..just means I wouldn't give a shit.

Forgive me for being REAL.... I'm not going to say "oh man, that sucks about Busa@11k" if I don't mean it. I'm not a fake fuck like you.

As for you finding all the quotes on my posts... that's fine. I do my fair share of shit talking and harrassing as well... BUT I do talk about things as well... I don't just sit here and spew nothing but insults on every post like ABUSU1300. Do a search for yourself... he only posts when he has the opportunity to bash someone. He says, "You a homo" or something stupid like that and then ends his post. Nothing but insults...

So PLEASE dont' compare me with Abusu1300... I actually post interesting thoughts and make points (with a occassional insult here and there to make things fun).

You know, you're right... people here did show concern for me when I was talking about racing with the patched tire.... that's great. But this situation isn't the same. Nothing happend to you... there was NOTHING to show concern for... I simply stated that I would show no concern if something were to occur. Seriously.. GET OVER YOURSELF!! Just because someone doesn't give a shit about you...doesn't give you the excuse to run around crying, kicking, and screaming to TMH.

You sound like those girls in highschool that would complain to their boyfriends..

"He doesn't think I'm pretty..... Beat him up for me!"

Are you that despirate for people to care about you that you'd get worked up when some "punk" that you hate.... doesn't care?

Sure, we are all motorcyclist... but that doesn't mean I need to give a shit about you. Sure, if you showed that all this internet stuff is all in good fun.... I would most definately show concern because I'd know you were just messing around. But you take things WAAAAYYYY too seriously, I'm begining to think you have no real life to fall back on.

I don't take what people say on the internet to heart... sure, I'll play the game and argue back and talk shit... but when I'm off the computer, I just sit back and laugh at it all.

Just like now... I'm sipping a bacardi and coke, cracking up while writing this. My girlfriend is here and after reading all this thread... even she is calling you a woman.

R1GSXRKILLER- Why is it fucked up? I didn't wish him harm. Just said I wouldn't show concern if something was to happen to him. There isn't someone you know and dislike that you wouldn't shurg your shoulders at if something happend to them? Come on man... I didn't say I banged his wife in the ass while his daughter licked my balls and mother video taped it all. Now THAT would be a fucked up thing to say...

Balkanbusa- Why is Rico my cock sucker? Because he doesn't see the internet as reality like you dorks? Because he is telling you that you're over reacting? Because he has a different opinion?

I swear you fuckers want to slay anyone and everyone who thinks differently than yourselves. You queers can't stand anyone challenging your views.  When did SH.org become a COMMUNIST website?

Offline StevesBusa

• Rider
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2005, 06:16:58 PM »
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2005, 06:25:12 PM »
It's not a fight... it's just Busa@11k crying and his boyfriend Balkanbusa is defending his girl.

Nobody really gives a shit... least of all me.

Let them both cry... I'll even provide the tissues.

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2005, 06:30:21 PM »
Busa@11k- You know, you're right... people here did show concern for me when I was talking about racing with the patched tire.... that's great. But this situation isn't the same. Nothing happend to you... there was NOTHING to show concern for... I simply stated that I would show no concern if something were to occur. Seriously.. GET OVER YOURSELF!! Just because someone doesn't give a shit about you...doesn't give you the excuse to run around crying, kicking, and screaming to TMH.

You never will understand it ... just way over your head it seems.

The fact that you even brought it up originally means you have thought about it.  You're a worthless piece of shit.

Are you that despirate for people to care about you that you'd get worked up when some "punk" that you hate.... doesn't care?

Sure, we are all motorcyclist... but that doesn't mean I need to give a shit about you. Sure, if you showed that all this internet stuff is all in good fun.... I would most definately show concern because I'd know you were just messing around.

Are you on fuckin' dope or something?!  Now you say you would be concerned if all this bullshit was just all in good fun?  So I was right all along ... you really are a hater just because people disagree with your stupid shit on this board.  Fuck, you're more pathetic than I first thought.

I don't take what people say on the internet to heart... sure, I'll play the game and argue back and talk shit... but when I'm off the computer, I just sit back and laugh at it all.

:lol2: ... Jesus Christ!  This has got to be the most hypocritical bullshit squirting out of your mouth to date!  :lmao:  YOU don't take the internet to heart! ... holy fuck, I'm dying here!

My girlfriend is here and after reading all this thread... even she is calling you a woman.

I have some advice for your girlfriend -- get the fuck out of that relationship as fast as you can!  You must be one stupid assed bitch to like an asshole punk like him.  Don't tell me I never warned you.

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2005, 06:33:07 PM »
It's not a fight... it's just Busa@11k crying and his boyfriend Balkanbusa is defending his girl.

Nobody really gives a shit... least of all me.

Let them both cry... I'll even provide the tissues.

He's trying to recruit some of his cocksuckers here ... I think it's working on a few.

Offline CID

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2005, 06:46:08 PM »
You guys make my day I tell ya!!  :lmao:  :beechug:  :tony:

Offline Phantom13

• Post Whore
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2005, 06:58:19 PM »
Mine too.... I like watching him squirm.