Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: updated pics; GothMog lives  (Read 10824 times)

Offline JorNic Motorsports

• Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
updated pics; GothMog lives
« on: May 31, 2005, 03:02:28 PM »
Local bike show for charity. had some vaccum/ secondary control box issues that looks like we got straightened. Made 422hp @ 19lbs. time to turn it up to 28 or so. More info about the bike at www.jornic.com

Thanks all of our sponsors, Wiseco, Crower, Catalyst, Tiger, Arcane Motorsports, Ferrea, Total Seal, Wak Kreations, Carrazzeria, Motorhead Performance, Royal Purple, Poly Dyne, Millenium, MTC, MSP, Great Threads, John Noonan, Ed Law at Lawman Racing in Glendale Az, Mike Poulsen at Superfinishers II in Phoenix, Az and most importantly my wife Des... thanks Babe.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 01:59:24 AM by 3B or BBB »

Offline MrBuell

• Rider
sneaky peak
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 03:29:32 PM »
Pics look good. Who is the lucky bastaid that is gonna break it in? 8)
Lead, Follow or Die just stay the F--- Out of My Way!!!!

Offline Alaska's Southern Flavor

• Mad Post Whore
sneaky peak
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 12:35:59 PM »
Looks like top notch work!
It is not so much about you owning the Bike as it is the Bike owning a part of you.

Offline Scary-Jerry

• Mad Post Whore
  • A Real Street Bike!
sneaky peak
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 02:10:31 AM »
Very Nice!  Now stop teasing us and show us the Full pics. :D

1999: RCC 'Custom' Stage II Intercooled Turbo System, AMS1000, GSXR Front End & Wheels, Trac Swingarm, Elka Shock, Cut Tank, & a lot of Carbon...

• Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
sneaky peak
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 12:40:32 PM »
patience young bling master from the old world. patience my son. :D

Offline MrBuell

• Rider
sneaky peak
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 02:06:06 PM »
Look who is calling the kettle black... Mr patience himself.........Fucking Not!!!!!
Lead, Follow or Die just stay the F--- Out of My Way!!!!

• Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
sneaky peak
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2005, 12:06:22 AM »
yes mr happy. taking more notes. :wink:

• Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
sneaky peak
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2005, 01:43:12 AM »
a little more:

Offline Scary-Jerry

• Mad Post Whore
  • A Real Street Bike!
sneaky peak
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2005, 02:22:12 AM »
Cool  :kickass: :thumb:

1999: RCC 'Custom' Stage II Intercooled Turbo System, AMS1000, GSXR Front End & Wheels, Trac Swingarm, Elka Shock, Cut Tank, & a lot of Carbon...

• Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
sneaky peak
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2005, 10:22:49 AM »
hey jerry, how far is manheim from stuttgart? i am going to be in stuttgart mid sept for a week.

Offline Busafied™

• Mad Post Whore
    • My Homepage and BS..
sneaky peak
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2005, 10:28:53 AM »
Flames look AWSOME!

man I wished I could airbrush like that.

keep the pics comming, I want to see the final pics soon  :lol:  :wink:  8)
"You're Only Limited, By Your Own Mind..." My Home Page 
I built the Motor and the Turbo System. RIP {CDK} 11-11-08 I miss you...

Offline Scary-Jerry

• Mad Post Whore
  • A Real Street Bike!
sneaky peak
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2005, 10:35:28 AM »
Quote from: 3B or BBB
hey jerry, how far is manheim from stuttgart? i am going to be in stuttgart mid sept for a week.

From my house, about 45 minutes.  Let me know when and we could meet up for Dinner or a Beer.  :beechug:
I'm sure my Bike will be done by then too... :lol:

• Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
sneaky peak
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2005, 12:37:41 AM »
sounds great. not sure where we are staying. I do some consulting for a drug company and am speaking at a burn conference sept 14-17. they will make my reservations for me. dinner and real beer sound great. considering finding a bike to rent to get out with for a day too.

Offline Scary-Jerry

• Mad Post Whore
  • A Real Street Bike!
sneaky peak
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2005, 01:49:35 AM »
Do you speak Deutsch?  To be invited to speak in Germany you would think so...  Ya like Wein?  The WeinStrasse (Road) isn't far from me and weinfests will still be on going at that that time...

You do have an international drivers license too, right?  That is usually the stickler there for riding... :wink:

Email me your name and where you will be staying and I can Map Blast some directions to get to you. :D  
This will be like the fifth time I've met someone from the board... Kojak, Thomas L., Petra, Al Capone, etc... Cool  :lol:

Offline Mekadi

• Post Whore
sneaky peak
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2005, 07:21:27 AM »
nice job.
MY OTHER RIDE IS YOUR GIRL

Offline Alaska's Southern Flavor

• Mad Post Whore
sneaky peak
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2005, 01:25:12 PM »
That paint looks very VERY good.  I like the choice of color too.  Should make it stand out for sure!
It is not so much about you owning the Bike as it is the Bike owning a part of you.

• Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
sneaky peak
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2005, 01:49:20 PM »
Quote from: Scary-Jerry
Do you speak Deutsch?  To be invited to speak in Germany you would think so...  Ya like Wein?  The WeinStrasse (Road) isn't far from me and weinfests will still be on going at that that time...

You do have an international drivers license too, right?  That is usually the stickler there for riding... :wink:

Email me your name and where you will be staying and I can Map Blast some directions to get to you. :D  
This will be like the fifth time I've met someone from the board... Kojak, Thomas L., Petra, Al Capone, etc... Cool  :lol:

No, this is an international meeting with interpreters. makes it easy for me. I have one in Montreal (French) and another in Yokohama (Japan). I would have a lot of learning to do if that were the case.

I do have the "int'l license." they are not accepted in the US though for use as ID! kinda funny you can get one for elsewhere, but can't use it where you got it from :?

I will work on the bike rental next month when I have time to search. I'd love to attend a wine festival out that way. I'll PM you my info when I have specifics in the next month or so. thanks Jerry.