Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Got my spacer installed, I like it alot muhahahaha.  (Read 622 times)

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
Got my spacer installed, I like it alot muhahahaha.
« on: July 03, 2005, 12:22:30 AM »
Well got the spacer on, droped the bike 7/8 of a inch in the front dead on. Back is still stock till my Links come in. Took the bike out and everything felt good, so I give it some brake, more, more, forks bottom out and it never touched the fender.  I really like the feel of the higher bars, just seems so much more right. Got into it pretty hard and the front got light, but never lifted  :twisted:  :twisted:

I am wondering one thing, with the front 7/8 of a inch lower then the back right now should I take it really easy in the turns? Seems that much drop would change the geometry alot. Once I get my links installed it will be droped 1 inch in the rear as well :) Cant wait to get back to the track hahah. Yehaaaaa.
Hi my name is Mark and I am a Bikeaholic.     Be carefull how fast you race through life, the finish line is death, and the trophy is a headstone.  Our perspective is how we judge our lives, to judge others we need a little change in our perspective.

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Fried Chicken and Gasoline...
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2005, 12:59:16 AM »
If you are skeered just say so....... :o

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2005, 01:15:58 AM »
I am I am :-) but its ok, I do my best work when I am skeerd  :twisted:
Hi my name is Mark and I am a Bikeaholic.     Be carefull how fast you race through life, the finish line is death, and the trophy is a headstone.  Our perspective is how we judge our lives, to judge others we need a little change in our perspective.