Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: NOS map  (Read 3938 times)

Offline 02 busa se

• Post Whore
NOS map
« on: July 16, 2005, 05:06:48 PM »
I finally got a Power commander... right now Im spraying on the IAT sensor..with not much luck, I want to move the fogger and use the powercommander to richen things up...now..is it as easy as adding 2-3 bars at the high side..or does someone have a good map?

Offline Rice Ya

• Legacy Rider
  • Universal Post Whore
NOS map
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2005, 06:03:18 PM »
Where is your fogger located and how big of a jet are you using?
You don't want to spray directly on the A/F sensor, you will freeze it.
Untill you give it everything you've got, you won't know if you got what it takes. Dave Schultz

Offline 02 busa se

• Post Whore
NOS map
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2005, 07:19:31 PM »
the fogger is right behind the IAT, fan nozzle, maybe a 1/4 of the fan hitting the sensor ( took the lid off and checked) . I have a "24" jet in it now...suppose to be 25HP, but I dont feel a thing...thought it was my bottle mounting, but I put a 2lb bottle in the hump and same thing, granted I ran the same time with being 2 tenths slower off the line, so it might have added a little. the way it is I dont see it getting to all the cyl equally. Stock airbox, stock filter. Maybe another fogger on the other side..Im open to ideas

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
NOS map
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2005, 10:56:35 PM »
I like 2 nozzles all short stacks and a air box mod / No filter when spraying and it seems to work pretty good,You could bump Your PC all the way up using the buttons and/or go into the map and add fuel for the top end WOT.

From what I heard If you spray on or real close the sensor it will advance Your timing also..something You dont want to do while spraying,,if anything you might want to take a few degrees away if Your spraying alot..

:shock:

Offline 02 busa se

• Post Whore
NOS map
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2005, 08:07:13 AM »
thanks for the info..Ill try  2 nozzles, bump up a few bars and see.

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
NOS map
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2005, 12:07:54 PM »
I bumped Mine all the way up!!!!! :shock:

Offline sunny

• Rider
NOS map
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2005, 09:24:49 PM »
Mines got the 32 shot and  the map i have for just the Muzzy pipe was all it needed.. My nozzle is mounted front and center and was good for 32 extree HP
Oh, but you cant get there from here.