Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: 150 shot Hayabusa???  (Read 6338 times)

Offline tsmith6634

• New User!
150 shot Hayabusa???
« on: July 28, 2005, 11:07:01 AM »
can anyone tell where can i get a 150 shot for a hayabusa???

Offline 02 busa se

• Post Whore
150 shot Hayabusa???
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 08:42:22 PM »

Offline tsmith6634

• New User!
150 shot Hayabusa???
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 08:55:25 PM »
so how much is a 200 shot for the hayabusa and what all i need???????  i would buy it tomorrow.

GoldenChild

150 shot
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2005, 08:55:35 PM »
02 se ,now that is funny,but 150 shot can be done but he needs to beef up the bottom end if it is to last.

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
150 shot Hayabusa???
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 06:06:13 AM »
A corectly designed and correctly fitted nitrous system used correctly will not cause engine damage!

We have a number of customers running over 350 total hp on stock bottom end, none of them have had a failure and they've all been running these numbers for over 2 years now. I don't know what maintenance work they've had to do and they do use aftermarket forged pistons to be on the safe side at the top end.
We've had one of the 350 customers step up to 400 total hp who has done work to the bottom end but this was for extra insurance not because he'd had any problems at 350 hp.

These high hp kits are specials and we don't have a fixed price for them as each customer has had their own overall spec but if you PM me your email address I'll send you the full info.

Sadly due to the bad exchange rate and the complexity of these system they are NOT cheap, so unless you have plenty of cash to spare our system is likely to cost more than you're prepared to spend. However there is no question about the numbers we can make and I'm not aware of any other nitrous company who have made such large numbers using only nitrous.  

Regards

Offline Speedfreak391

• Rider
150 shot Hayabusa???
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2005, 02:43:35 PM »
I don't know how they are getting away with stock bottom ends, with 300+ hp, But I have seen a stock bottom end take all of the rods and turn them into an "S"! No joke on the dyno this motor hit 315hp and bent em all!!!
If you are looking at running big nitrous hp don't cheap out on your motor it's a pay me now or pay me later game your going to be playing! It's just way cheaper to do the pay me now, rather than when you see big chunks of your pistons and your rods blow out of your motor! Nitrous is the cheapest easiest HP you can get, and that's the great part of this stuff. Just don't cheap out on your motor, it will cost you more in the long run!!!
When is enough, enough?

Offline Noswizard

• Rider
  • BANNED
150 shot Hayabusa???
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2005, 04:50:22 PM »
A strong motor is always a benefit and worth spending your cash on.

Busa engines seem to vary in strength quite a lot, so some will handle a big dose and others wont.

However there is one big difference between my systems and US nitrous systems, ALL US kits hit hard (especially the wet systems) due to the initial leanness of the mix, whereas mine have a very soft hit due to the unique metering jet location resulting in a better mixture ratio.

There are other reason why engines that use my systems will last longer and handle more power but example is all I have time for just now.  :wink:

Regards

Offline shawnbusanos

• Rider
Re: 150 shot Hayabusa???
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2009, 03:22:25 PM »
 :clp: :thumb:

Offline busabill1397

• Post Whore
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2009, 05:15:38 PM »
                                                                     :woot:

Offline Gixx1525R

• Rider
  • Where am I?
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2009, 07:38:57 PM »
You do know that this post is from 2005

Offline __NATE__

• Post Master
  • Corpus Christi Tx
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2009, 07:46:17 PM »
 :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:
07 BLACK BUSA..
Don't lend out your wife or your bike, someone will throw a rod in either one of them...

Offline BUSA750

• Rider
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2009, 08:01:53 PM »
You do know that this post is from 2005

did not look :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: