Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Johnnycheese performance  (Read 9649 times)

Offline GeorgeC

• Mad Post Whore
  • It sucks to be slow...
Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2005, 06:37:13 PM »
Sorry to hear...  I went through a divorce awhile back, so I know how it feels.

Sucks that you're going to have to close up shop because of it.  :cry:

Offline foresteronw

• Mad Post Whore
Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2005, 06:53:51 PM »
Damn man, sorry to hear that, I hope it all works out.

Offline CaBuss

• Post Master
Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2005, 06:55:29 PM »
The way you have treated everyone that has needed help on these boards, My prediction is you will do just fine. Just a little time and you'll be back in the middle of it... I have never used your services but you have answered all my questions with out even a blink of the eye, that quality alone will get you very far in any endeaver you get into.. :thumb:

I am technically on my 2nd, it does get easier and you learn alot along the way. Some of my possesions are in my mothers name, and I always have my own checking account, that my wife has no idea whats in it, again my mom is on this account as main person for account.. I lost everything in 99, I wont do that again....
GOOD LUCK
ERIC

Offline TECH

• Mad Post Whore
Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2005, 07:32:55 PM »
Sorry to hear, JC.   :cry:

Offline FASBUS

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Master
Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2005, 08:03:12 PM »
Sorry to hear brother..Sometimes things really go to shit before the really good/positive things happen to us.Best of luck!

Offline SPEED KING

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2005, 08:42:56 PM »
JC, hit me up if we can do anything, you like many others are a true asset to this site.  I say proudly it is awesome and an honor to call you friend.

I hope it all works out or the better whatever it may be.

J
First sidecar over 200mph @ 218+ also the fastest ever record!
Fastest Open bike over a mile from 2005-2008 @ 259.393
Fastest NAKED record El Mirage @ 240+ come get some!
Fastest bike ever at ELMO 240.197  "NAKED BABY"
Congrats to Richard Assen 260.7

Offline 01Busa

• Post Whore
Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2005, 08:55:55 PM »
:(  Sorry to hear this Johnny, anything that I can do to help let me know. I am on my 2nd wife and hope it lasts forever but you just dont know anymore.
01 Turbo Busa Blue & Silver (sold)
07 gsxr 1k Black & orange

Offline tinmann8

• Post Master
Re: Cheesemister
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2005, 09:04:09 PM »
Quote from: Brains
Quote from: tinmann8
Hey man sorry to hear that . What ever happened to for better of worst ? I'm against divorice. Vows before God Almighty are vows that should be kept forever . I don't want to sound like a know-it-all but you try counseling ? Maybe the 2 of you just need to get away . Vacation somewhere on a nice Island for a week or so. The key is rediscovery . All Play and no Business , relax have fun .  I know you probably work hard to make a good living for your family and yourself but they don't think like us . She is not seeing it that way . Your love for Bikes and your work is like another Woman to her that she feels she can't compete with .

Are you married?? I don't care what you do.....sometimes it just doesn't work.  In my eyes there are plenty of reasons to get a divorce...why stay together if your miserable??  You can find a warm wet hole anywhere!!!  I've had buddies whose wives have cheated......I had one whose wife had a baby that wasn't his.....I've seen bitches sleeping with there husband's friends.  We all have been able to admit that women are right for the most part when they call us dogs, but some of these chicks now are just ruthless whores.  I've been divorced for 3 years now and I wouldn't change back to save my life.  I've got total freedom to do what I want when I want and who I want.  Why get bored with one?  I don't need friends.....I need pussy!!!  You can get it anywhere.  Stay a Player!!!

Keep your head up Johnnny.....Go get fucked up and get you a new piece of ass!!! :lol:

I've only been married for 12 years so I gues I don't know Shit . It only doesn't work when both people absolutely give up . Anything worth starting is worth finishing. Everyones life isn't a Jerry Springer episode . Getting Laid isn't gonna make anything better . Players always get old and die lonely. You sound kinda bitter mister . Are you sure that friend you were referring to wasn't yourself . I was like you once , Trying to nail everything on the planet . I've been all over the planet thanks to Uncle Sam and had hundreds of women (a lot of them hookers) And it took a long time to come to the conclusion that sex is always better with someone you Love ,Care for and respect.

DUUUH :roll:

Offline po boy

• Post Whore
Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2005, 10:05:12 PM »
Why close the biz?  What'r ya gonna do now, work in someone else's shop or at a dealer?

Offline The Olde King

• Post Whore
Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2005, 10:34:23 PM »
Johnny, I'm very sad at this news. You've been a great help to me over the past 4 years. Best wishes for you, man.

Offline Bayou Busa

• Post Master
Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2005, 12:52:38 AM »
I'm sorry to hear that JC...somehow, I hope everything is worked out and you stay in the business...You're the man here in the south... :thumb: :thumb:
  "All Motor"

Offline busarider1

• Post Whore
Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2005, 01:30:55 AM »
That sucks JC.  Good luck and keep your head up.
"...I am a motorcycle-Samurai, and I have beat my Demons." -YK

Offline entropy

• Mad Post Whore
Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2005, 01:44:29 AM »
John,
you know my numbers; give a call anytime if you could use a hand shifting stuff around.  

yr soon-to-be ex is NOT a she-devil & you & her did yr best holding stuff together, but I am sure that both you and her are most concerned about yr 2 lil ankle biters.  how are they holding up?
Often wrong, but never unsure!!!!!

Offline 02SE

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2005, 02:37:17 AM »
I hope everything works out for the best JC.  :thumb:

Offline train460

• Rider
Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2005, 03:51:36 AM »
also hope things work out for the best for both of u.
hopefully u 2 can remain friends for the sake of your children.  
keep your head up.
Anytime u may end up in Houston area give me a shout and can show u a couple roads around here.
later dude
When a man opens the door for you, he is not being polite, it's so he can check out your ass.

Michael Hansen
88 v- max & 06 Fz1
88 v-max
81 Gs850L  (for sale)

Offline PurpleHaze

• Post Master
Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2005, 07:42:13 AM »
damn Johnny sorry to hear that man, I know first hand what that shop means to you and how hard you worked to get it up and running.... Hopefully things will all work itself out and you'll be able to keep the shop and your business. I know working on bikes is a passion of your and you have alot of loyal customers so I'm positive you'll be taking on more work before you know it.... keep your head up man
"Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile... can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, 'I served in the United States Navy.'"

Offline ks-waterbug

• Rider
Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2005, 11:04:29 AM »
Johnny, I can't believe my eyes.... If there is anything I can do to help you through this rough period Just ask? Will keep you and the family in the prayers! JC just finished working on the Bugs bike last week and all I can say is JOHNNY is one Hell of a guy! Going way out of his way to make things right! Sorry to hear this, remember if you need anything drop the Bug a line..............

Offline GSXRN99

• Post Whore
Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2005, 11:37:11 AM »
MOVE OUT TO KALI.......................WE NEED A GOOD TURBO TUNER.

Offline gsteve

• Post Whore
Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2005, 01:27:18 PM »
That blows JC... sorry to hear.   Theres a reason Ive never been married , other than being super ugly!     Things will get better dude... go for a ride.   sj
04 , Canadian blk/blu
Its not really done till its over done !
Yosh cams , akro pipes , pc3 ,more if required!

Offline BigJ

• Rider
Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2005, 02:28:35 PM »
Sorry to hear that Johnny.  You are indeed a good person.  The Lord will bring you, your wife and your family through this.  Keep your faith in HIM!
Also remember what Vincent Hill said because it is so true.  You and your
family are in my prayers.
Riding with GOD at my side!
Blue/Silver Busa.  Stock......for now!

Offline Gixxer1300r

• Mad Post Whore
Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2005, 03:21:55 PM »
john, sorry to hear your troubles, with your skills you won't be down long.

THEMOTORHEAD

Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2005, 03:26:05 PM »
FUXK THE BITCH
MOVE ON MAKE YER LIFE BETTER :wink:

Offline plat03busa

• Post Whore
Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2005, 04:01:56 PM »
Sorry to hear about the cheese factory man, If you need any thing just call me, you have the cell #  :? You are still my main man ( mechanic)
Gettofied

Offline Johnnnycheese

• Post Master
Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2005, 08:12:58 PM »
Quote from: Quasar
Quote from: Johnnnycheese
Mrs. cheese has said she wants a divorce. so Johnnycheese performance will be gone as of 9/30/05
 3 years after I open I will close it is a sad day indeed

Johnnycheese, that's always sad news and even I'm sorry to hear that but you'll be able to start up a business again after things are settled.

They old saying goes, "Behind every successful man is a good woman" but I think it's the women that made that saying up!

I think it's more like, "Behind every successful man is a women who’s got him by the balls!"

I hope things change for the better for you. (Maybe she'll get hit by lightning or something and you'll be able to keep the business going.) IMO, most women are no freakin good!!!

P.S. No wonder you've been overly crabby lately. :wink: Again, sorry to hear and hope things somehow turn around for the best for you...Quasar

yes you are correct I am truely sorry.
Official Site Tuner
Builder and tuner of some of the FASTEST motorcycle in the world
www.johnnycheese.com

Offline Johnnnycheese

• Post Master
Johnnycheese performance
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2005, 08:16:44 PM »
Thank you all for the good words I will be back in the shop on Tuesday
Official Site Tuner
Builder and tuner of some of the FASTEST motorcycle in the world
www.johnnycheese.com