Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Newbie hooking up dry Nos Systems Need Info Please HELP  (Read 3016 times)

Offline 04hayabusa

• Rider
Newbie hooking up dry Nos Systems Need Info Please HELP
« on: August 17, 2005, 06:19:26 AM »
I have a 2004 busa with a hindle full exhaust pc3usb pair valve removed k&N filter, large airbox mod, TRE .. Im now hooking up a dry system with one solinoid and one spray nozzle, what do I need to do and how do I do it correctly,.. For instance how do I mount the botle upside down etc, Should Ipurchase more nozzles were do I mount them in the airbox, Etc, how do I power it up and should I use it at full throttlemor a button, anybody have pictures or diagrams,, Please any info would be great, I saw a post about going to 4 short stacks it has a 40 hp jet at this time, is that safe on a stock motor,, Dont want to hurt my bike, It will mainly be used for dynoing and looks I dont think Ill be using it alot street riding, also I want to hook up a dual purge on it,, Anyone?

Offline MikeyWayho

• Rider
Mike Bain
GSXRacing
Bitter/Sweet Motorsports

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
Newbie hooking up dry Nos Systems Need Info Please HELP
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 12:55:41 PM »
yes make it a dual nozzle,tap into the yellow with green strip wire coming right off your starter relay under the front seat,using a on/on toggle switch..

mount the 2 nozzles in the ram air part of the air box as close to the box itself and not spraying on the inside of the tube,and yes a air box mod and all short stacks will help and 40 shot is no problem but get it dynoed on spray and make sure its not lean..

I mounted my 2lber in the hump with a billet bracket and a plate and spacers cut at a angle..heres the pic>

pm Me if Ya need more help!!