Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Volkswagen Jetta Turbo vs. 04 r1...  (Read 18987 times)

Offline deezuhl

• Post Whore
Re: Volkswagen Jetta Turbo vs. 04 r1...
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2006, 09:49:26 PM »
Yeah he races sparky.......Ill call yu on that one first hand ive seen him race cars and bikes........He owned a 500+ hp civic hatch and he had a bolt on busa with some giggle juice if i remember correctly.......Now he has a 06' 1000rr with every bolt on possible and he is waiting to get beat by my buddy austin with his stock 2k6...... :lol:...........Well actually i dont know how that race will go but he has about 40-50 pounds on yu..... So yu having a few extra horses should make for a good race.....I think???.......We all know how yu like to creep creep with the cars and bikes...... :wink:

Funny i know yu but yu dont know me ..........Chris was trying to line us up......No sense to though as it wouldnt be a race .........Not implying or trying to be cocky but it really wouldnt.........Put it on the bottle and up the shot quite a bit and then maybe yu can play around with me .......If i give yu lengths and the hit !!!!   :P

Hey i heard yu shed a few pounds.....Good to hear and keep up the good work........Ill be back in florida in August and then we can ride if ya wants......Let me know.......

yeah i am not out looking to run busas..trust me i am well aware of what they are capable of.. i have a deposit in for the 07 busa in hopes theyll change it finally and i can get down to work on a bike with real potential.. im not sweating austin trust me.. i got carbon fiber wheels coming in tomorrow along with a few other goodies.. i got 50+ pounds on austin so he has quite the advantage.. its not me he needs to worry about its my buddy jesse who weighs in at 136lbs. we already ran our friend thomas's stock 06 gixxer 1000 and he weighs 142 and is a rider and a 1/2. i wont tell you how things went with that. use your imagination.. see you when you get down here bro..later
Ace Performance.. 27 Records Set in 4 Events!!!
Maxtons Fastest All Motor Zx-10R 998cc..
Motor 205mph/Nitrous 209.5mph

Offline ChrisCoupe

• Post Master
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2006, 10:04:34 PM »
well then we will have to set somthing up between your boy on your bike and austin on my buddy griegs bike which will have soon

Full Ti Tusukigi race pipe
BMC race filter
All Short stacks
TRE
Pair valve mod
Air Box Mod
16 Tooth front(stock rear)
PCIII USB
Custom map(pump gas)
and a few other little goodies.........

That wil be a good run ........ :wink:

Get Comfortable With This View............

Offline deezuhl

• Post Whore
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2006, 10:12:20 PM »
sounds good.. get in touch when your down here. chris has my #.. ill be tuning my bike begin of next week.. later
Ace Performance.. 27 Records Set in 4 Events!!!
Maxtons Fastest All Motor Zx-10R 998cc..
Motor 205mph/Nitrous 209.5mph

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2006, 10:56:30 AM »
i know you know who i am chris ;)

i like playing both fields,  bolt on cars and bolt on bikes.   i didnt shed any weight  :lol:  im 200+ i swear. 

anyway deezuhl,  nice to see you race,  in that case carry on brotha,  no hate here i just hate seeing cheerleaders as im sure you do as well. 

im getting stationed in florida so im sure we'll all see some interesting race action in the time to come,  maybe we'll line it up.  just remember you have alot of experience on me so i may need the hit ;) 

Offline ChrisCoupe

• Post Master
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2006, 12:07:43 PM »
sparky those comments were for mike about the weight and bolt on this and that but its kool.......i was just saying to u that he does race also......... :D

Get Comfortable With This View............

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2006, 01:25:53 PM »
sparky those comments were for mike about the weight and bolt on this and that but its kool.......i was just saying to u that he does race also......... :D

oh, well i coincidentally went to the airforce and went from 185 to 175,  so i figured you were talking about me.   :lol: