Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: You are about to be ass raped by the zx14 but you can save yourself  (Read 33233 times)

Offline Mileageking

• Mad Post Whore
Yes its true my fellow busa brethren I am in love with an invader. A stealer of reputations a raper of all things we call dear I am loving the enemy. Even as your pants are being ripped downwards in preparation for the act your defiance ignored the ZX14 is coming and there is NOTHING you can do about it. I for one think its a much better looking machine I have absolutely no doubt that it will beat the Hayabusa to the rail bend it over and rape it savagely and repeatedly. And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. The powers that be have sold you out given your respect and reputation away like old cam lobed shop rags. And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Except turbocharge

Yes as I sit here my Busa brothers I laugh at the XX14 and its plans to Dethrone the mighty Busa to a tiny rather short place in history.

As the tables are being folded up and the banners torn down it doesn't bother me one fucking bit. Because my bike has a intercooled turbocharger.

I can beat anything they have with 5th gear 100mph plus power wheelies having the thing loose traction at over 100 is nothing the terrifyingly way over the top power preserves my place in history as the most powerful motherfucker around.

You can preserve your self respect its not too late. You too can buy your way off the loosing team.

Stand up straight and pull up your pants.  Save yourself!  make the call to Motorhead Turbocharge!  its not too late Its your only chance.

God have mercy on your miss begotten lost souls if you do not heed my call.
Super happy friends making happy fun time

THEMOTORHEAD

Re: You are about to be ass raped by the zx14 but you can save yourself
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2005, 08:45:41 AM »
YA IM SHAKIN IN MY 500 HP SHOES
BIKE WILL BE ANOTHER FLOP IN THE LONG RUN
WITH THAT STUPID 1980S \ GP FRAME

Offline turbopete

• Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2005, 08:52:43 AM »
YA IM SHAKIN IN MY 500 HP SHOES
BIKE WILL BE ANOTHER FLOP IN THE LONG RUN
WITH THAT STUPID 1980S \ GP FRAME

AGREED +1 even though I dont have 500 ponies :lol:

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2005, 09:02:45 AM »
I think I'll be fine,  but thanks :wink:

Offline needboost

• Rider
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2005, 09:16:52 AM »
Not scared at all,1429 almost finished  :lol:,bring em on..........
2001 1429 busa.326km/h gps reading

Offline Mileageking

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2005, 09:35:12 AM »
While the weak and defenceless probably appreciate your positions they still have only the pressure like taking a giant shit as the ZX14 slides its ramrod into them in their bentover positions.

I for one am absolutely positive that this zx14 will ass blast the stock busa. Not only were they so close before that side by side comparisons usually resulted in a split decision by the riders the new ZX14 simply LOOKS better than the busa and it even stole the fucking under wing in front of the rear tire!!!

No there is only one possibility for the un-educated and that is turbocharge.

Cant you imagine the ribbing the torture the people at work and your friends are going to launch? all this time the busa was king now it will be relegated to a of it once was the fastest and now now it isn't. Just like The ZX11 like a squashed bug. I can hear them now " but I still like my hayabusa it has sentemental value" Oh it meakes me retch at the tought of thousands of busa owners taking it in the ass from the ZX14 'ers

Even me a fatefully follower of the Busas might had to correct a friend the other day when he said he was going to buy the Hayabusa of nail guns (like mine the ridgid) and I said No you are going ot buy the ZX14 of nail guns.

Granted there is a possibility that kawasaki in its infinite ability to make false claims has again lied and will put out a slightly slower bike than the busa I sincerely doubt it.

If they have the balls to steal the little wing concept from under the chassis certainly they could easily copy the Busas cylinder head and make the most powerful fastest production motorcycle of all time a reality.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2005, 09:44:30 AM by Mileageking »

THEMOTORHEAD

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2005, 09:40:50 AM »
LOL
COMPARING IT TO THE BUSA OVER THE 11 IS DUMB
THE 1 WAS CARBED AND LOTS SMALLER MOTOR AND OVER 600# WET WITH HORIBLE SUSPENSION
THE BUSA VS THE KAW 1400 IS 50 CCS AND PROLLT 20 HP
THE NEW BUSA WILL EQUAL IT AND BE ONCE AGAIN EASY TO WORK ON

Offline jdevarie

• Rider
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2005, 09:50:55 AM »
 :o
Just relax and relax even more. We have not seen any of the shootouts that most magazines do when something like this is upon us. I cannot wait for the first one, and what if it is faster? Had history not taught us anything? What can you say about Kawasaki that is inspiring and long run? That my friends is nothing. Let's wait for the tests to come in and the performance and reliability reports. I love my Hayabusa, so much that I got me a new one and I for one do not care about what Kawi is doing to try and take the fastest title back, they are all restricted from the factory and since then, the hayabusa will always be the fastest production bike ever built.

my $0.02
Cogito ergo zoom

Offline LongR1

• Post Whore
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2005, 10:01:28 AM »
well considering the busa is prety much unchanged since its conception in 99, and the zx14 is new bike i would expect it to close the gap. it might get close to busa or beat it, but it should being a 7 year newer bike, but leave it to Kawi to screw it up and give all this BS hype like they did with the unveiling of the Busa Killer Most powerful bike on planet ZX-12...muhahahahaha yea right, joke was on KAWI. maybe they learned something from zx12 or even the zx11 days.

But i will tell you this, the busa cannot be called the Ugliest motorcycle on planet any longer. The new bug eyed ZX takes the cake with the 1990 style ferrrari testarossa bodywork or 1993 Suzuki RF900 bodywork. if they were gonna steal the under wing from Suzuki, they shouldnt have stole the ancient RF bodywork too. the designers need to be shot. WTF were they thinkin? Ill stick to my lil 1000cc yamaha or the turbo busa. :shock: :shock:
04 Yamaha R1 60 in progressive nitrous
Rider 2000 SBS Velocity Racing Turbo

Offline P. COOPER

• Post Whore
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2005, 10:34:35 AM »
jumping the gun
AMADRAGBIKE "supersport" #1992
2007 GSXR-1000ss

Offline Mileageking

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2005, 10:43:09 AM »
Like many things in life you nay sayers are not getting it at all. If once even ONE fucking time some guy comes up and laughs at you because you are no longer top dog in the bragging pack then that will be too many times.

You ALLOWING yourselves to be humiliated after all the shit you gave and give the ZX12R guys is too much to be tolerated.

If you allow this to happen you are out of the gang

Offline GeorgeC

• Mad Post Whore
  • It sucks to be slow...
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2005, 11:00:28 AM »
Looks are strictly a manner of opinion...  I think the ZX14 looks OK, but that's about it...  I still prefer the look of the Busa (even if some feel it's outdated) over the new Kawi offering. 

As far as performance, I honestly don't think there's going to be much difference, but we'll just have to wait and see on that one.  I don't have a "stock" Busa, so I'm not too concerned about stock vs. stock...  Hell, even if I had a stock Busa, I could give a fuck less whether the new '14 outperforms it.  I bought a Busa because I wanted a Busa, not because it was bigger/better/faster than whatever else.

Sure, there are tons of squids and band wagoneers out there who may jump the proverbial ship, but who gives a crap.  Buy/ride what you like, and enjoy it.  I for one don't give a rat's ass what anybody thinks of my decisions/tastes. 

My $.02...  :D 

Offline Mileageking

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2005, 11:06:58 AM »
Because you do not have a stock busa then you do not think like a stock busa owner. All you have done is add to my position. If your have super powers then you are immune to their ribbings but if you are stock then the world as you know it every day you wake up every where you go you will go knowing you once were top dog and are no longer

Offline GeorgeC

• Mad Post Whore
  • It sucks to be slow...
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2005, 11:11:51 AM »
Because you do not have a stock busa then you do not think like a stock busa owner. All you have done is add to my position. If your have super powers then you are immune to their ribbings but if you are stock then the world as you know it every day you wake up every where you go you will go knowing you once were top dog and are no longer

:P :P :P  I think you need a break from the caffeine, Mileageking...  You're getting yourself all wound up.  :lol:

Offline Mileageking

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2005, 11:15:18 AM »
Are you insane? wound up?

This is me trying to save you from yourself

Offline Busa for hire

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2005, 11:15:24 AM »
hell a stock 1000 or most brands will already ass rape a stock busa as long as the 1000 rider is somewhat competent..
thats even more humiliating IMO to be beat up by the "little brother".  :lol:
previously owned a 01 blk/gry Busa little of this little of that...oh yeah and a ghetto turbo 320horse/200ft.lb. 8.92@169
Bikeless....for now.

Offline hayagix

• Rider
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2005, 11:15:27 AM »
Zx14 + turbo = yikes!

Offline thunder

• Rider
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2005, 11:23:04 AM »
Like I keep saying "If I wanted a FUCKING Kawasaki I would have bought a FUCKING Kawasaki"
If I wanted a FUCKING KAWASAKI I would have bought a FUCKING KAWASAKI

KAWASAKI FREE FOR 38 YEARS

Offline Mileageking

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2005, 11:39:40 AM »
OK just stay bent over and grunt 

Offline ZX-ALAN

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2005, 01:06:25 PM »
MK, I am laughing so fuckin hard it hurts.  Just got wisdom teeth taken out and you are fuckin me up, but damn that shit is funny.  ASS RAPED!  ?  LOL BAHAHAHAHAHA
2000 turbo-busa, RCC Stg 2 intercooled, 319hp@14lbs(pump gas), 435hp@28lbs
Texas Mile March 09, 225.906 mph, 8.82@168.43 w/1.63 60'-14lbs

2013 BMW S1000rr, Brocks CT exh, 185hp

Offline Gerald

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Whore
    • http://www.cmdra.com
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2005, 01:43:29 PM »
Mileagking, if you really think that zx14 looks better, you are on glue.  :wink: Typical cobbled-together kawasaki sportbike. It may be a tad faster because of the new bigger engine, but Suzuki will not sit back and do nothing. Let's wait and see how this Kawi performs, and then Suzuki will update accordingly. If they have to at all.

Offline Mileageking

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2005, 01:54:17 PM »
You can laugh because you can sleep at night knowing you will have a long unmolested life. The normal humans will have to suffer the humiliation that which is coming. Knowing that the end is near yet doing nothing.

How about the naysayer proclaiming "ah so maybe they add 20 more horsepower whats that going to do". Well for one thing its gong to get you ass fucked the next time all your buddies are together thats one thing, the other thing its going ot do is plaster banners all over creation about the fastest in the land and it wont be a Hayabusa. Then there is the pulling away from you like you are putting on the brakes.

Everyone will mock you your kids will no longer respect you. Think about it your kids having to admit their dad is slower than a Kawasaki. Them walking home getting ot your yard and there it is a fat slow busa how disgusting

Its just too late for many of you. Even if you picked u up the phone now ordered it today some of you still are going to be ass blasted by the pent up frustrations of a thousand tortured ZX12R owners. YEARS we have been laughing in their faces, for years we have sat the the head of the table and them at the kiddy table now the stock busas fat fucking bellies wont fit under the short table

The other phenomenon you will see is the ZX12R losers riding the coat tails of the ZX14 owners. They will be be laughing the hardest.

No its too late for many of you but the truly smart ones will get out their credit cards and do the right thing.

Intercooled turbocharger

Offline Mileageking

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2005, 02:00:54 PM »
Mileagking, if you really think that zx14 looks better, you are on glue.  :wink: Typical cobbled-together kawasaki sportbike. It may be a tad faster because of the new bigger engine, but Suzuki will not sit back and do nothing. Let's wait and see how this Kawi performs, and then Suzuki will update accordingly. If they have to at all.

Yes as a matter of fact I am on glue I am gay and I like being screwed by ZX12r owners. Do you believe me? Ok let me tell you another one I don't have to care because I have a intercooled turbocharger on my busa. Ive already tested the waters and they just shut the fuck up when I said "I dont give a fuck I have a turbo" can you say that? can you say you have never even SEEN a faster bike than the one you own?

By the way it seems Suzuki has done just that they have sat back and done nothing. They took a long oar and pushed you and your fellow stock busa buddies off into the middle of a big lake just before a kawasaki lighting storm.

you are going to fry not me though

Offline 02SE

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2005, 02:12:32 PM »
Zx14 + turbo = yikes!

Monocoque frame = pain in the ass to Turbo.  :yes:

Offline Sewman

• Rider
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2005, 02:14:00 PM »
Hey mileageking,

At first i was going to tell you to open the garage door before you let the bike sit there and idle while your brain turns to toast...........
BUT, I think you are having a great time with this and are merely stiring the pot..
So hats off to ya, it has been entertaining.

In fact if the I knew how to, I'd give you a +soul point.