Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: You are about to be ass raped by the zx14 but you can save yourself  (Read 33428 times)

Offline riddler

• Rider
Re: You are about to be ass raped by the zx14 but you can save yourself
« Reply #175 on: April 16, 2006, 01:53:29 AM »
  Or you could be like me and not give one shit at all about who wins.  :shock:

well you'd be about the only one...

Offline Mileageking

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #176 on: August 22, 2006, 06:48:09 PM »

It just doesn't seem to beat the busa with any real excitement more of a squinting real hard "yep looks like its a little faster right ....over ....here" 

I love my turbo busa

So can we now officially agree that the ZX14 was another Kawasaki flop?

How many of you have been ass raped? Is it happening as we speak?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 07:03:17 AM by Mileageking »
Super happy friends making happy fun time

Offline SCARED

• Post Whore
« Reply #177 on: August 22, 2006, 07:32:16 PM »
will somebody tell him you spell "dood" DUDE.....  :P

Offline 03 silver busa

• Post Whore
« Reply #178 on: August 22, 2006, 08:31:13 PM »
:o
Just relax and relax even more. We have not seen any of the shootouts that most magazines do when something like this is upon us. I cannot wait for the first one, and what if it is faster? Had history not taught us anything? What can you say about Kawasaki that is inspiring and long run? That my friends is nothing. Let's wait for the tests to come in and the performance and reliability reports. I love my Hayabusa, so much that I got me a new one and I for one do not care about what Kawi is doing to try and take the fastest title back, they are all restricted from the factory and since then, the hayabusa will always be the fastest production bike ever built.

my $0.02

+1
03 busa
98 560rwhp 427 Trans am
04 Camry SE
04 Titan

Offline gjp1300

• Post Whore
« Reply #179 on: August 22, 2006, 08:40:13 PM »
I did some roll ons against the ZX 14 with my 05 busa and I've driven it and it is faster,both bikes have a muzzy pipe,pc3,stock gearing.We went from 2nd gear 5500 rpm,anything less and the busa jumps out a bike or two,we stayed together through 2nd,shifted 3rd and the ZX 14 started to creep away and got worse as we shifted into 4th shut down at the top of 4th but the 14 would have kept pulling.I wanted to go on the highway 2nd to 6th but we didn't get a chance,next time we will and I'll give you the low down,but all I can say is the 14 is faster has more neutral steering at low speeds and better brakes and is much smoother trans and motor(dual counter balanced),the busa has more low end grunt,handles better at speed and is way better looking and more comfortable for a passenger(that came from two chicks who rode them back to back)pretty much what the mags say,170 hp against 184 hp both having pipes,do the math,the 14 has to be faster.

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #180 on: August 22, 2006, 10:06:27 PM »
I did some roll ons against the ZX 14 with my 05 busa and I've driven it and it is faster,both bikes have a muzzy pipe,pc3,stock gearing.We went from 2nd gear 5500 rpm,anything less and the busa jumps out a bike or two,we stayed together through 2nd,shifted 3rd and the ZX 14 started to creep away and got worse as we shifted into 4th shut down at the top of 4th but the 14 would have kept pulling.I wanted to go on the highway 2nd to 6th but we didn't get a chance,next time we will and I'll give you the low down,but all I can say is the 14 is faster has more neutral steering at low speeds and better brakes and is much smoother trans and motor(dual counter balanced),the busa has more low end grunt,handles better at speed and is way better looking and more comfortable for a passenger(that came from two chicks who rode them back to back)pretty much what the mags say,170 hp against 184 hp both having pipes,do the math,the 14 has to be faster.

why does the 13.5 have to be faster, might wanna calculate co-efficiency, last time I checked that was a variable when calculating speed? and if the 13.5 is aerodynamic I'm bin laden...  :roll:

btw my friend has a busa with 109 lbs of torque with only a SS yosh system, everything else is stock, I dont think many 13.5s will be pullin him.....

Offline Mileageking

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #181 on: August 23, 2006, 07:33:33 AM »

To me this is the squinting thing right here so at a certain RPM under certain conditions it pulls ahead?

In my mind if something comes out and doesnt simply destroy the records then its a bad move.

Say a new Busa comes out and just barely nudges the zx14 in HP Ill say the same thing so what?

I want to see some serious improvements.

Oh and the Kawasaki has always had better brakes
Super happy friends making happy fun time