Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: You are about to be ass raped by the zx14 but you can save yourself  (Read 33430 times)

Bigfun here

Re: You are about to be ass raped by the zx14 but you can save yourself
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2005, 10:51:20 PM »
From the cockpit of the Bigfun VTX1800R.........All I'll see is taillights disappearing into the horizon, regardless of who made whatever it was that went by me.

I'm a bit 'out of the loop' on this stuff, nowadays.

Offline tinmann8

• Post Master
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2005, 10:55:15 PM »
Aside from the 14 having Gills , How much does that Heffer weight in at dry ? Looks pretty heavy to me .

Offline SLOWBUSA

• Post Whore
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2005, 11:02:26 PM »
This pic looks a little better and removes 10lbs. :shock: The undertail exhaust ruins the lines of the bike. Except from behind, where the bike looks  :kickass: with the TwoBros.

Those passenger peg hangers are huge. Both of those could be removed along with the left muffler plastic spacer/mount(?). I assume the new bike is lighter than the old one. :?: That might be 12-15lbs removed with just a slipon. :bah:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2005, 11:16:11 PM by SLOWBUSA »

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2005, 11:28:22 PM »
looks a lot better with the ATV exhaust removed.......

but no matter how you rearange the exhaust its still a kaw....

Offline dcnblues

• Post Whore
    • http://home.pacbell.net/imm/
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2005, 12:17:36 AM »
But i will tell you this, the busa cannot be called the Ugliest motorcycle on planet any longer. The new bug eyed ZX takes the cake with the 1990 style ferrrari testarossa bodywork ...

I hated the pics of the Testarossa when I first saw them.  When I saw the ferrari on the street, however, I really liked it.  Pics don't tell the story.

Offline SLOWBUSA

• Post Whore
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2005, 12:42:11 AM »
I liked the Testarossa the first time I saw it. The new Kaw looks like what it is a ZZR1400. Should be fast though, but I doubt it will be any better than the Busa through the curves. :P

Offline rustman

• Mad Post Whore
  • Garage Racer
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2005, 01:16:31 AM »
The ZX14 looks like the bastard love child of a XX blackbird and a BMW K1200RS.  Kinda has that sport tourer look.

Some love the look of the Busa, some hate it.  I love it myself.  If this ass raper is faster, then Suzuki may have to step up AGAIN and set the bar AGAIN.  Regardless, when this Busa is paid off, I'll be heading right down to the shop to buy another, whether they change it or not.  Two Busas are better than just one.  Maybe I'll go with the Ultra this time just for variety.  Strike a pose for me MK, I'll never be ashamed of my baby.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 01:22:07 AM by rustman »
Yeah, it made 500 hp at 32 psi.
233 mph Texas Mile
  ----- Powered by Cheese -----

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2005, 01:40:58 AM »
just curious, how easy do you think it is to raise the tank and change the plugs on that busa beater?  :shock:

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2005, 01:42:03 AM »
Mk..Does this mean your going to be going to a Kwak board now??

Heres My take on the New 14..It MIGHT Be a little faster with the 50cc more..But how much will have to be seen..the Bike is ulgy as sin and like all Kawajunkys..the pieces to Me never look like they were made to fit with or together or well thought out..It will probably have alot of problems like the 12 and the 10..But yes people will Buy them because its the Biggest and maybe fastest bike out..Thats just modern day human nature..and the looks will grow on all of us like everything else..

I for one will like being the underdog and will be whoopin up on every 14 I see on the road,whether I have to spray or outride Him or whatever..And Im also shocked Suzuki didn't do something about this before this Bike came out..Im sure they knew it was coming..But on the other hand it will force them to now and the two companys trying to outdo each other is a good thing for us all..As for getting raped By it I doubt it..I would rather push My old skool Busa than ride that ulgy,VFR looking piece of Shit!!!..the tail looks like My 3 year old made it..actually He would of did a better job!!

Hopefully and Im sure Suzuki has a rework on the Busa to stomp the 14..maybe they will release the NEW Busa mid year in 06!!

Just My 1300 cents!!

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2005, 01:50:16 AM »
I know, I'm askerd to go out and ride at nite cuz I might get raped...  :roll:

Offline rustman

• Mad Post Whore
  • Garage Racer
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2005, 02:30:23 AM »
Prolly like the K1200RS, move a bunch of simulated plastic gas tank stuff around, and then since it's a Kawi, use medical  equipment to get under the "frame" to access the plugs... :twisted:
Yeah, it made 500 hp at 32 psi.
233 mph Texas Mile
  ----- Powered by Cheese -----

Offline BentValve

• Post Whore
  • Slow is for cookin' Brisket
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2005, 05:03:11 AM »
looks a lot better with the ATV exhaust removed.......

but no matter how you rearange the exhaust its still a kaw....

Amen to that.

And that R6 looks fun but it is still just a 600 no matter how you slice it....now if they would make their R1 turn some 15,500K and some balls down low then they might get my attention. 

On the 10R , if I had to have a 10R id just go buy an 05' which dealers are pretty much giving away now and dont have that ugly ass exhaust , I know of 2 guys who got 10Rs for 9K here in western WA even.

On the ZX-14 well enjoy being in the lead 1 year cause I bet that is all youll get.  :lol:  8)

Offline SLOWBUSA

• Post Whore
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2005, 08:05:40 AM »
Dealer in GA had/has new '05 ZX10's Titanium for $8495. If you are out of state that was OTD, but a person would have to pay their in state tax upon registration.

Offline BentValve

• Post Whore
  • Slow is for cookin' Brisket
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2005, 08:23:48 AM »
Yep that is cheap as heck... K5s can be had for $9500 but you gotta do some major leg work.

Offline Bowman

• Post Master
    • http://members.cardomain.com/95eclipsetuner
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2005, 08:56:52 AM »
One word.....NO!

Offline jdevarie

• Rider
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2005, 08:58:58 AM »
Yes its true my fellow busa brethren I am in love with an invader. A stealer of reputations a raper of all things we call dear I am loving the enemy. Even as your pants are being ripped downwards in preparation for the act your defiance ignored the ZX14 is coming and there is NOTHING you can do about it. I for one think its a much better looking machine I have absolutely no doubt that it will beat the Hayabusa to the rail bend it over and rape it savagely and repeatedly. And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. The powers that be have sold you out given your respect and reputation away like old cam lobed shop rags. And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Except turbocharge

Yes as I sit here my Busa brothers I laugh at the XX14 and its plans to Dethrone the mighty Busa to a tiny rather short place in history.

As the tables are being folded up and the banners torn down it doesn't bother me one fucking bit. Because my bike has a intercooled turbocharger.

I can beat anything they have with 5th gear 100mph plus power wheelies having the thing loose traction at over 100 is nothing the terrifyingly way over the top power preserves my place in history as the most powerful motherfucker around.

You can preserve your self respect its not too late. You too can buy your way off the loosing team.

Stand up straight and pull up your pants.  Save yourself!  make the call to Motorhead Turbocharge!  its not too late Its your only chance.

God have mercy on your miss begotten lost souls if you do not heed my call.

MK, you are way too LOCO
go home and change your underwear. If too worried, wear a buttplug.

:D
Cogito ergo zoom

Offline ricerocketryder

• Post Master
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2005, 12:09:31 PM »
hell a stock 1000 or most brands will already ass rape a stock busa as long as the 1000 rider is somewhat competent..
thats even more humiliating IMO to be beat up by the "little brother".  :lol:

+1

Actually, my only response to the ZX-14 is: "it took you guys long enough".  And, with 6 years of practice time, you'd have thought they could have made a nicer looking bike.  At least the Busa didn't look like anything else on the street when it came out.
You stick to your brand of ignorance, I'll stick to mine.

Offline Mileageking

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2005, 12:23:35 PM »
Yes its true my fellow busa brethren I am in love with an invader. A stealer of reputations a raper of all things we call dear I am loving the enemy. Even as your pants are being ripped downwards in preparation for the act your defiance ignored the ZX14 is coming and there is NOTHING you can do about it. I for one think its a much better looking machine I have absolutely no doubt that it will beat the Hayabusa to the rail bend it over and rape it savagely and repeatedly. And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. The powers that be have sold you out given your respect and reputation away like old cam lobed shop rags. And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Except turbocharge

Yes as I sit here my Busa brothers I laugh at the XX14 and its plans to Dethrone the mighty Busa to a tiny rather short place in history.

As the tables are being folded up and the banners torn down it doesn't bother me one fucking bit. Because my bike has a intercooled turbocharger.

I can beat anything they have with 5th gear 100mph plus power wheelies having the thing loose traction at over 100 is nothing the terrifyingly way over the top power preserves my place in history as the most powerful motherfucker around.

You can preserve your self respect its not too late. You too can buy your way off the loosing team.

Stand up straight and pull up your pants.  Save yourself!  make the call to Motorhead Turbocharge!  its not too late Its your only chance.

MK, you are way too LOCO

Pal I dont have to worry I HAVE the turbo their taunts will mean nothign to me You on the other hand may be bent over squeealing like a pig.

Unless you turbo that is....

So lets sum it up here:

Im Ok you are screwed once the oh so ugly ZX14 comes ass raping
Super happy friends making happy fun time

Ahab

« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2005, 01:27:10 PM »
....Oh, I get it....FK stole Mileageking's log in....I was wondering bout that :lol:

THEMOTORHEAD

« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2005, 02:45:14 PM »
reaon i got my 10 last year was no stupin undertail exh
shits fer  squids

Offline jdevarie

• Rider
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2005, 03:00:49 PM »

Except turbocharge

MK, you are way too LOCO

Pal I dont have to worry I HAVE the turbo their taunts will mean nothign to me You on the other hand may be bent over squeealing like a pig.

Unless you turbo that is....

So lets sum it up here:

Im Ok you are screwed once the oh so ugly ZX14 comes ass raping

I did not mean to offend anyone but wouldn't beating a ZX14 (stock) with a turbo busa be unfair? What I mean is, let's wait for the actual facts from the road tests and all of that mombo jombo we always read about in the magazines and then formulate an opinion. If it is faster than a stock busa then so be it. Running to the store and getting a turbo(no offense Dennis) to just beat a stock kawi is not the way to go and claim braggin rights. The same could be said if a turbo black bird beats a stock busa, that would not make it the fastest production bike, would it?
To each their own, I at least have my titanium lined fruit of the loom underwear for protection!!!!! :D :D :lol: :lol: :shock:

regards,
jim
Cogito ergo zoom

Offline Ramin

• Rider
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2005, 03:45:07 PM »
well lets wait for the magazine bike shoot out.besides remember driver makes the most difference.besides a good rider on a 600 cc can probably beat a shitty rider on a gixxer 1000 or even a busa.time will till.

Offline HayaVegas

• Rider
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2005, 03:51:27 PM »
I have a couple of questions:

What is it like to have a turbo in regards to touring down the highway?   Is a turbo a bad thing for long distance touring?

If you install say, a ghetto kit on a busa, - can you choose a lower boost or a higher boost depending on your riding mood?  Or is it once a turbo is installed, the boost is installed... and you are stuck with it.

I am figuring that if the answers to my questions are basically:  Yeah, you go turbo, and forget the normality of riding how you used to...then I would see a zx14 or something that beats a stock busa as something worth having.  And I would consider that installing a turbo on my busa to beat the zx14, would change my busa into something I dont know if I particularly want.

Anytime a stock bike comes out and trumps another stock bike, it should be considered the better bike.  Just throwing a turbo on a, say... Plymouth Reliant K-car...doesnt make "K-Cars" faster than other fast sports cars...it just makes "that particular" K-car...faster.

SuperDave

« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2005, 03:53:05 PM »
FLASH........FLASH.........FLASH..........!!!!!!!

In '07, Suzuki will offer the Hayabusa with a Factory Turbo Option............bike will make 220 RWHP on pump and cost a mere 18K.

:shock:

Offline NICKSLICK

• Mad Post Whore
    • http://www.websitemonster.com/nico/movies
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2005, 04:24:51 PM »
IT ALWAYS HAS, AND ALWAYS WILL COME DOWN TO ONE THING.

RIDER.

(UNLESS YOU MEAN DRAG RACING, IN WHICH SKILL DOESNT MATTER  :lol:)
[everybody knows who ever has the most power will win. right?]

MY ANIMATED GIRLY GIF IS BETTER THAN YOURS PUNK. (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)