Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: USPS  (Read 1921 times)

Offline SuperGrizz

• Mad Post Whore
  • Boost = Good
    • California Superbikes
USPS
« on: October 03, 2004, 02:06:10 AM »
I gotta give props to the US Postal Service. They will get almost anything across the country in 3 days for a fraction of the price of UPS. I really think we should all use USPS over UPS and FedEX, simply because UPS's customer service has gone to absolute shit in recent years. Blue Streak sent me a package thursday from Virginia. It arrived in Berkeley, CA today (saturday).

Grizz
HOME OF THE OG KANOOTER VALVE

The Rider Formerly Known as TurboGrizz
Now 400 hp Supercharged GSXR 1000 (plus a little juice)

Offline Postal

• Apprentice Post Whore
Re: USPS
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 12:46:17 PM »
I couldn't agree more man! And not just because I work for the USPS. The United States Postal Service offers the best mailing value, and in most cases the fastest service in the USA, as well as providing global mailing solutions. Check us out at www.usps.com. You have a complete post office at your finger tips. You can even schedule pick ups, which is what the competition would have you believe we can't do. Check us out!

Postal.
(aka Tom) 8)
Ride!

Offline TurboBlew

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 11:57:22 PM »
Im not going to deny UPS customer service has gone to shit over the past few years.  This comes from someone heavily invested in that company.

The USPS cant be compared to UPS in terms of private shipping companies.  THe USPS is a govt agency... they are not motivated by profit.   The USPS is not equipped to handle larger packages.  Ever see how the personel at the USPS handles your packages?
No shipper is perfect though.

Bottom line is, that the USPS works well for smaller packages under 2lbs.  You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.
"go ahead...bring your mama!"

Offline EXTREMEFUN1300

• Cycle Tek
  • Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
    • www.cycle-tek.com
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 10:54:26 AM »
Shipped USPS, full stock exhaust to Puerto Rico in a large box $28.  UPS wanted $124 :shock:  Got there same at it left, just took a week longer then UPS would have.