Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: finnally got a ride in on sun.  (Read 1799 times)

Offline 01Busa

• Post Whore
finnally got a ride in on sun.
« on: December 12, 2005, 06:36:36 PM »
Got back from the hospital around 1:00 weather was good so I took the busa out for a ride wow. I have not rode for awhile ( at the hospital most of the time) The bike ran great that turbo just loves the cold weather, I just cant quit smiling in my helmet, rolling on the gas in 3rd gear it just wants to pull your arms off. Met up with some guys that I ride with and this new guy there said the bike looks nice but wont keep up with me in the corners cause its to long.  :D I said nothing because there is always someone faster. Went down our twisty road and just left him behind so bad slowed down let him catch up then hit it again and lost him again. I just love this turbo  :twisted: He could not believe how fast it was. Had a great day riding. 1st one in a long time. With all the bad things going on lately it was nice to just get out and do some riding.
01 Turbo Busa Blue & Silver (sold)
07 gsxr 1k Black & orange

Offline BLUR AKA SIDEWAYS AKA KING OF SOUTH FLORIDA

• Universal Post Whore
Re: finnally got a ride in on sun.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2005, 07:12:26 PM »
Good for you!

Offline SR-71

• Rider
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2005, 08:04:05 PM »
That turbo busa sounds awesome.  Hell, I'm no where near pushing the limits of my stock Busa [yet]!  I can't imagine what turbo boost must be like! :)!   
'05 Busa Blue/Silver
'05 Yam FJR-1300ABS
'05 Kaw Z750S (wifes bike)

Offline rustman

• Mad Post Whore
  • Garage Racer
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2005, 11:02:08 PM »
I'm glad to hear that you got to get out and go for it for a while.  It's probably good therapy to take your mind off things for a while.  It's better for you and everyone for you to recharge a little bit.   :thumb: :thumb:
Yeah, it made 500 hp at 32 psi.
233 mph Texas Mile