Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: busa calender?  (Read 6082 times)

Offline Dave

• Rider
  • Where am I?
Re: busa calender?
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2006, 04:30:17 PM »
I can't believe this site is free.  I usually have to pay for this kind of entertainment  However I would like to buy a calender
there's a little boy inside of me and he won't go home

Offline Shamrock

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Shamrock Racing
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2006, 04:59:50 PM »
oooo :wink:

Offline Anton

• Post Master
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2006, 05:02:05 PM »
yea, make sure there are some hotties in the calander  8) :P

Offline train460

• Rider
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2006, 06:58:36 PM »
yea, make sure there are some hotties in the calander  8) :P

all depends on what pics i get from u guys. I am not taking any pics. may throw one in that i have of my bike but it just some pics thrown together. nothing great.
look at the one above i made from some v-max pics. like that.

yo E got your pics. thanks
Michael
When a man opens the door for you, he is not being polite, it's so he can check out your ass.

Michael Hansen
88 v- max & 06 Fz1
88 v-max
81 Gs850L  (for sale)

Offline Anton

• Post Master
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2006, 07:40:03 PM »
smething like that... just need a better girl  :o

Offline Shamrock

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
    • Shamrock Racing
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2006, 08:48:21 PM »
i have a photo shoot with a model on my bike  :wink:

Offline Xhiler8r

• Post Whore
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2006, 10:29:10 PM »
what about an Aussie bike in the calander

Cheers   Now Boosted

Offline train460

• Rider
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2006, 02:43:24 AM »
what about an Aussie bike in the calander

cool pic of your bike.
send me an e-mail so that when it's done i can send u a link to check out the calender
train460@earthlink.net
When a man opens the door for you, he is not being polite, it's so he can check out your ass.

Michael Hansen
88 v- max & 06 Fz1
88 v-max
81 Gs850L  (for sale)

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2006, 01:33:22 PM »
not mine but I vote you add it, great angle with the suspension compressed, looks sleak, mean, and fast!

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2006, 01:46:47 PM »
I did a sport bike calendar back in 2000 with my 99 charcoal Busa and was given a case of the finished product for my time for bringing the bike to a park to shoot with the model..

J

FYYFF'S :wink:

my point exactly. the photoshoot I did with my bike and a few friends bikes was great. naked women in my backyard, taking pics for a website and I received all of the pics taken on both cameras. two of the pics grace my garage and are signed by all 3 girls from the shoot.

and yes, it does have something to do with me; with me as part of a family of people I share information with. when someone comes in asks for something from members (this includes me) that allows someone other than the participants to financially benefit from, I have issues. are you going to tell me that cafepress does this as a free service? ah, no. if you don't benefit other than having a nice calendar on your wall, perfect no problem.

settle down beavus, its a volunteer thing you don't have to participate if you don't want to, no one does...

and your comments are better kept to yourself, first time in a long time someone posts something about bikes for bikes and bike riders to participate in and someone has to hate, this site is all about riding busas and building busas, sharing images of each others adventures and bikes, why cant it be left at that?

you are probably right, cafepress prolly don't make calanders for free and I doubt anyone does, so here is a guy willing to take the time out of his day to put it all together so folks can have something in common to share with other people, someones grandkids may be interested in looking at such a calender years from now or I might want one on my wall?

dood, lifes to short to hate, might I suggest a nice hot cup of shut the fuck up to start the day...  :D