Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Riders in Massachusetts  (Read 21848 times)

Offline Bokey

• Rider
  • Central Massachusetts 'Busa Owner
    • The other hobby - Paintball
Re: Riders in Massachusetts
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2006, 08:22:38 PM »
I left late this morning (10ish)

I was still able to put on close to 400 miles.

A scoot to the White Mountains and back.

A whole bunch of police out today. Yea it's Labor day, it was to be expected.

Offline busabrian

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2006, 11:38:11 PM »
leaving Greenfield for PA in the morning-back Monday night.Looks like I'll miss the rain both ways. I'd like to run the Kanc and up thru Crawford Notch once more this year (and first time on the Busa) before the weather turns to shit for the winter. Shooting for late Sept/early Oct for that.

Offline MOVERIGHT!

• Rider
  • The Key to Life is to die young, at a very old age
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2006, 09:38:56 AM »
Hey all just wanted to let you know about a ride I am setting up with my girlfriend. She wants to get a little more riding in before the end of the season and having been unable to do so with having to go through the treatments of her cancer she is now in remission and had the port in her chest taken out this last weds. So she wanted me to put together a little ride, she has her own bike which is great and loves to ride which is even better, So I have mapped out a little ride leaving from Cherry Rum Plaza in Greenfield off of Bernardston road and we'll be leaving around 10 am. I have a bunch of local friends that ride whom are going and everyone is welcome. We will leave from the Plaza head up Route 5 to the Route 10 crossover to the intersection of Route 63/10N all the way to Keene then riding Route 9 down to Searsburg VT to Route 8S where we'll take that to MT. Greylock for some scenic views and a lunch/snack/break. From there head down Route 8S to the Route 9E intersection and ride that down through till we hit Route 116 and back to Route 5/10 back to the Plaza. This is actually my first time putting together a ride so bear with me I'm new at it and we will be on some main roads. Just thought I'd throw that out there for everyone, This will be my last ride as I will be putting my bike up for the rest of the year so I can do some more mods to it for next year. Thanks for all your time everyone.

Josh Haskins

Just to let people also know there will be quite a few female riders and some newbies so it will be more of a cruise and most speed limits especially in towns will be obeyed. 8)

P.S. If you need any info you can email me at jstang58@yahoo.com or message me here and I can give you directions or answer any questions you may have.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 10:49:15 AM by MOVERIGHT! »
A 200+ MPH fear isn't Ignored, It just hasn't caught up yet!

Offline downfrog

• Post Master
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2006, 05:58:48 PM »
Hi!  I live in Worcester, MA and I just picked up my 2nd Busa after not owning a bike for 2 years(sold the first one----stupid move)!!!   Anyone want to ride sometime???

Offline MOVERIGHT!

• Rider
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2006, 06:03:53 PM »
If it's nice out were usually riding :)

Offline busabrian

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2006, 06:43:08 PM »
It was nice today and looks good for tomorrow too! Got to ride to work while we can!

Offline MOVERIGHT!

• Rider
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2007, 08:46:20 PM »
Going to start mapping out a ride for spring, I know it's early but I've got the bug so mine as well put it to work right? lol. I'll keep everyone informed about it both here and other sites, also Myspace. My girlfriend and I had a great Turn out back on October 10th of last year I believe that was the date. Weather was 22 in the morning but due to warm up a bit which it did. Only when we got to our last stop we got to experience riding in a white out. Yep a blizzard like snow fall while on top of Mt. Greylock it was great though, met some awesome people. 30 bikes and 33 riders that day and we hope to have more than that and to meet even more people, so check back often and I will keep you updated. Also my girlfriend Angela wants to set up a charity ride at some point A Ride for Cancer. She was diagnosed with 2nd stage Hodgkin's Lymphoma back in the beginning of last year (Jan) and is now in remission, so this is something we'd like to do. We'll keep you informed of that also. Thanks for your time

Offline busabrian

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2007, 05:56:42 PM »
count me in!

Offline busabrian

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2007, 02:06:10 PM »
Josh-check your PMs

Offline MOVERIGHT!

• Rider
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2007, 08:31:32 PM »
What's with the freakin weather! lol first that little teaser then back to the cold crap

Offline atticdog

• Post Master
  • RIP DaveO my friend
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2007, 07:29:01 AM »
looks like i can ride to work monday!!
01 Black/Silver,08 GSXR fork/wheels, Pyramid DB, Corbin seat, gsxr1K footpegs, spedo healer, PCIII USB, 6 over Trac arm and Boosted!!

Offline MOVERIGHT!

• Rider
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2007, 09:29:26 AM »
This last snow storm they laid down a ton of salt and Calcium Chloroide so I'm not taking mine back out until we get a few good rainy days. A friend of mine good his new Daytona Triumph and has been riding as long as there hasn't been any snow and his bike looks like crap. All the aluminum is wickedly oxidized, and anything that may be exposed for steel is very rusted and it's a brand new bike!

Offline downfrog

• Post Master
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2007, 06:20:51 PM »
I`m from worcester and am always down for a ride.  Getting new tires thrown on the bike within the next week or so and I wanna get out for the first time this year soon.  I`d love to meet up with some of you guys and go for a ride. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline Bokey

• Rider
  • Central Massachusetts 'Busa Owner
    • The other hobby - Paintball
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2007, 02:57:44 PM »
Wired up my Gerbing heated jacket liner and gloves on Saturday. Went for a 1hr 1/2 ride. My favorite mod yet.

Going to pick up the socks after work. Looks like the weather will hold thru Wednesday.

Ride on!

Offline slm scott 02busa the bomb

• New User!
  • Where am I?
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2009, 07:39:29 AM »
woburn,ma looking to hook-up for rides and different people . scott 02 busa ,30,000K . It is fun .  slm8824@verizon.net . lets tlk .

Offline slm scott 02busa the bomb

• New User!
  • Where am I?
Re:Ha any ma peoble Riders in the woburn, Massachusetts arer?
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2010, 09:17:37 PM »
:) MY NAMEIS SCOTT IN THE 128/95 -93-3  ride an 02 busa still sweet > :thumb: