Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: GIANELLI SILENCERS????  (Read 1909 times)

Offline BUSA-AU

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Where am I?
GIANELLI SILENCERS????
« on: April 26, 2006, 06:36:24 PM »
Hi everyone.  This is my first post here and was wondering if I could get some help regarding exhausts.  I have an 04 busa with a k&n and a usb3.  I was looking at the gianelli pipes but I have spoken to a few different people and no one here in OZ has had anything to do with them.  Has anybody used them or have any comments on them.  Thanks.

Offline mountainmotor

• Post Whore
Re: GIANELLI SILENCERS????
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 12:21:05 PM »
Welcome to the site .

Apparently that brand/company only offers slip-on's and in carbon fiber only . If you are having a hard time locating them then most likely when found they will come at high price .

Offline camaroguy72

• Post Whore
  • Where am I?
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 11:18:43 PM »
Giannelli's sound sweet on my buddy's Aprilia Tuono.. not sure about the busa ones though. Quality pipe for sure... just dont think it fits a busa though.. more if an italian thing lol

Offline BUSA-AU

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Where am I?
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 05:00:45 PM »
Thanks for replying guys.  Gianelli definately make pipes for the Busa.   They are priced at roughly the same as a set of yoshis.  Will do some more research I think.

Offline jgennaro

• Post Master
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 09:57:06 PM »
Those pipes are WAY too expensive for the performance that they give.  If you like the sound that much then go with them.  The Yosh, Hindle, and Muzzy are much better when comparing price and performance.

Jason
Speed, it seems to me, provides the one genuinely modern pleasure.

Aldous Huxley 1894-1963

2008 Hayabusa
Ninja 250.........daily driver