Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: LUMPING FUCKERS OF DOG BUM!  (Read 11417 times)

Offline FK

• Rider
LUMPING FUCKERS OF DOG BUM!
« on: July 08, 2003, 08:48:00 AM »
I have been lurking for a while now and have made one observation.

You guys really actually fucking do have yer heads up inside your rectal cavity gnawing at the encrusted faeces that resides on the walls of the source of your verbosity.

You really are a bunch of Yank wanks who huvnae a clue aboot what actually merits respect and awe in a motorbike.

Particularily Todd...who goes on about the hayabugly as if it's his sphincter borne son yet he feels the need to big bore his. If it wiz soooo good, why the fuck bore it out? Particularily as you have never actually thrashed it at a proper meet. When i say you, i don't mean in the terrestrial sense, i mean in the bubbling primordial festering single-celled world of the VD mites from the Quadruped-wanking Farticulates 'hood in our galaxy!    

In summary therefore, i would just like to say that i enjoy humiliating your inbred brethren over here and look forward to the day that me and my steed comes over an woops yer sorry arses beyond all recognition. Not that you would know what recognition means as...a) It's too long a word and , b) recognition isn't something that you could be familiar with, with a mirror being a source of utter horror for yer sad pansy arses who ride the second fastest but ugliest bike in the known universe.

FK
KAWASAKI ZX12R - FASTEST PRODUCTION BIKE IN THE WORLD!!!!!

Offline busamonkey

• Rider
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2003, 09:01:00 AM »
Let me be the first to say you are an ignorant git.  Clearly no matter how much proof we offer up, no matter how many races are run, no matter how many major publications find the Hayabusa superior to your little Green Machine you will never admit the truth.  Go on and live in your world of denial.  Your refusal to accept the truth is as pathetic as the lap dog Sadam Hussein had tell his people the US was not rolling over his troops and into Iraq.

Piss off and have a wank you tosser.  Your little willie is the only one who cares what you think.

THEMOTORHEAD

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2003, 09:02:00 AM »
YOUR OBSESSION WITH THE ASSHOLE SCARES ME      

Offline Rice Ya

• Legacy Rider
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2003, 09:47:00 AM »
Some people will never learn.
Untill you give it everything you've got, you won't know if you got what it takes. Dave Schultz

Offline dave419

• Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2003, 09:48:00 AM »
hey fk        this guy or whatever it is must ride kawijunk!!!!
Drag Racer

Offline P.W.T.

• Post Whore
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2003, 10:09:00 AM »
so-far you've honored his effort.he's having A good laff at y'alls expense. and if they did come over we'd all be more than happy to let them crash at our places.as long as they held their mouth rihgt      
who's really gonna care the next day.

rat

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2003, 10:19:00 AM »
F.k.so you got dusted by a BUSA didnt you?
now your pissed    
mabe a bit of a embarrassment    
Dont feel so bad it happens to all other bikes to.
It  must really suck riding A 12
Have you tried kicking your feet when you drop clutch??Mabe that would give you a little power.    back at chaaaaaaaa

Offline Charlie D

• Rider
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2003, 10:24:00 AM »
FK,

Wow, such hostility. Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? You,like everyone else,  are certainly entitled to your opinion, no matter how unbelieveably wrong and diluded it is. But you certainly do not need to resort to name calling and personal attacks. Maybe you are filled with too much self-loathing from all those nights you spend on the computer with your Mum's panties on your head jerking off to pictures of farm animals. But hey, I'm not judging you. If you need some help there are all types of support groups available to you. Please seek help, we will be here to support you.  

suzuki4life

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2003, 10:35:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by MOTORHEAD:
YOUR OBSESSION WITH THE ASSHOLE SCARES ME          

Why wouldn't he? Whatca think he stares at when he races a Busa?

Offline nickmp4071

• Rider
    • http://www.nick-liz.com
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2003, 10:36:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by FK:
I have been lurking for a while now and have made one observation...

b) recognition isn't something that you could be familiar with, with a mirror being a source of utter horror for yer sad pansy arses who ride the second fastest but ugliest bike in the known universe.

FK

....wait a minute...<looking in mirror>...YES I do see something...it's...well, it's green...but I can't quite make it out...Ah yes, I know what it is....It's the 12 trying to catch up to me

'03 Blk & Sil - no mods, wife still in shock      

Offline nickmp4071

• Rider
    • http://www.nick-liz.com
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2003, 10:41:00 AM »
Damnit suzuki4life beat me to it by 60 seconds  
'03 Blk & Sil - no mods, wife still in shock      

suzuki4life

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2003, 10:45:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by BusaByte:

No worries, I beat allot of people by 60 seconds  

Offline WayneE

• Mad Post Whore
  • Habitual linestepper
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2003, 10:58:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by suzuki4life:

quote:
Originally posted by BusaByte:

No worries, I beat allot of people by 60 seconds      
Oh shit, Gary gets an extra 120hp or so and now he's getting cocky                

Offline GSXRN99

• Post Whore
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2003, 11:16:00 PM »
I GUESS FISHING AINT SO GOOD AT LABUSAS

suzuki4life

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2003, 11:55:00 PM »
Actually Wayne the bike you are referring to is slow in the 1/4. I doubt the tire would stay down long enough to make a good pass. Now I have access to a nice drag bike which till a few months back was mine. I'd be happy to ask if he'd let me borrow it to make a pass againist your bike in the 1/4. Compared to yours its underpowered (only 152 hp) but it is setup to run. Power is nothing without control.

suzuki4life

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2003, 11:57:00 PM »
BTW born cocky, just finally returning to my roots.  

Offline WayneE

• Mad Post Whore
  • Habitual linestepper
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2003, 12:04:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Jynx:

I feel like a board vet now...I don't think most of you have ever seen FK before.  Wanker's been gone for a while.

Being a board vet myself, I have to say that I think that lil Jiminy Spears (tell your sister she's a hot POA, Jiminy)    just likes getting everyone riled up.  He was a good guy when talking about his daughter's illness.  I find it hard to believe he's serious with all of the laughable insults he constantly hurls.

And just in case he's serious...

How's your wife and my kids, FK?  

Offline Dwight-PA

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2003, 12:12:00 PM »
Why do you guys even waste your time responding to FK's gibberish? You know he's incorrigible so why bother? Don't let him drag you down to his level, simply don't respond to his posts until he speaks civil and with at least an ounce of intelligence.

Offline Uglyoldrider

• Post Whore
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2003, 12:26:00 PM »
Wifes fine... but the kids are retarded  

Just kidding Wayne.. I couldn't resist. Seriously tho.. FK really has to ease up on that dog feces/anal thing. It may go over well in the UK but over here it seem pretty weird.

Offline Dwight-PA

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2003, 01:21:00 PM »
Jynx, FK's always talking about some kind of bodily function. Maybe he's a med-school drop-out. Or, maybe he's just trying to tell us he knows how to use the potty now! Potty good-boy hooray FK!  

Offline 02SE

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2003, 01:37:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by FK:

Particularily Todd...who goes on about the hayabugly as if it's his sphincter borne son yet he feels the need to big bore his. If it wiz soooo good, why the fuck bore it out?

I'm just wondering jimmy, if the 12 is such an incredible machine, why did you put a turbo on your's ?. Of course that's assuming you actually own one. Have a nice day.  

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2003, 02:14:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by FK:

You guys really actually fucking do have yer heads up inside your rectal cavity gnawing at the encrusted faeces that resides on the walls of the source of your verbosity.

... and you don't think it's the same or worse on the ZX-12 boards?    

I wonder why you even come over here ... personally, I don't have any desire to even browse the ZX-12 boards.  Guess that tells you how I feel about 'em.

You, on the other hand, have this fascination with the Busa.  Why don't you just go get one and get it over with?  
PMDC Motor Theory ... Back EMF is the Key.

Offline Dwight-PA

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2003, 02:30:00 PM »
I think you nailed it Scott, it appears FK's got a good case of Busa-envy.  

Offline Mileageking

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2003, 02:30:00 PM »
He must have had sex with dogs at least once. That is a fact.
Super happy friends making happy fun time

Offline Steve A

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2003, 02:43:00 PM »
And he was the recipient!!!