Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: LUMPING FUCKERS OF DOG BUM!  (Read 11415 times)

Offline Dwight-PA

• Mad Post Whore
LUMPING FUCKERS OF DOG BUM!
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2003, 03:19:00 PM »
All conjecture gentlemen. He could have been the recipient as well as the sodomizer, only FK really knows.  

Offline WickedSpeed

• Post Whore
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2003, 03:39:00 PM »
Don't worry, Fearsome.  We all still love ya.    

-Wicked
Quote from: 02SE
I nominate "Wickedspeed" (Paul) as the official SH.org mascot.  :D

Offline Eggster

• Rider
    • http://www.200mph.org.uk
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2003, 04:10:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by WayneE:
quote:
Originally posted by Jynx:

I feel like a board vet now...I don't think most of you have ever seen FK before.  Wanker's been gone for a while.

Being a board vet myself, I have to say that I think that lil Jiminy Spears (tell your sister she's a hot POA, Jiminy)    

How's your wife and my kids, FK?    

um not that much of a board vet if you say that  

oh Jimmmy..good day at the office?? hahahaha BaJa monthly ready for publication??

see you friday mate  

Offline dcnblues

• Post Whore
    • http://home.pacbell.net/imm/
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2003, 04:24:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by WickedSpeed:
Don't worry, Fearsome.  We all still love ya.      

-Wicked

What he said...  

Offline Papaya9

• Rider
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2003, 06:14:00 PM »
I think the guy suffers from depression from living in an area that has had 85 consecutive days of rain and gloom.

Offline Oklahoma Bob

• Rider
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2003, 06:18:00 PM »
I think you said your peace. Now move on!  

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2003, 06:36:00 PM »
Jamie - good to hear from you again strange one!

Once again - sorry to you and Marc about your recent loss and I hope Marc's sister is doing better.

I'm not sure what all that meant that you wrote but it didn't sound good.        

You must be the Dr. Doolittle of the UK!  Such a way with animals you have.         Baaaaa!

I only chose to overbore my Busa but you were forced to drop thousands on a turbo after the nitrous wasn't enough for the Busas.  Nor did I blow up a motor in a vain attempt to keep up.           Even then you were unable to touch the double ton even though we've seen it done on a stock Busa!    

Read about it: http://myweb.cableone.net/toddshelton/bike6-99.html

Watch it happen: http://myweb.cableone.net/toddshelton/200_up.mov

And just when I thought the icing on the cake couldn't possibly be any thicker than it is, a new grudge match is released.  Though Jynx has already referred to the raw numbers - I'm sure you have been dying to see the quotes.  They even refer to you at the very end!  

Enjoy - and then go fix your clutch again!  Bahahahahahaha!!!          

Motorcyclist Magazine August 2003

Hayabusa vs ZX-12

Grudge Match

Take one of the country's hottest drag racers. Mix with the two hairiest road rockets of all time. What do you get? A day of wheels-spinning, trash-talking, record-shattering insanity.

Test Results - Best times of multiple runs - Both bikes ridden by pro drag racer Keith Dennis:

Round #1 - Bone stock, right out of the crate.

ZX-12 - 9.92 @ 143.74
Busa - 9.88 @ 143.88

Round #2 - Dog bones for rear and straps for front, nothing else changed.

ZX-12 - 9.682 @ 145.53
Busa - 9.583 @ 145.67

Round #3 - Lowered as in round 2, but a gearing change, dropping 1 tooth on both bikes' countershaft sprockets.

ZX-12 - 9.51 @ Did not list
Busa - Put the women and children to bed and lock the door...9.471 @ 147.56.

Quotes :

This fight's been a long time coming, and it has already been rehearsed on countless internet forums, in hundreds of barrooms and on dozens of very secret streets, often late at night. In the grassroots dragracing community spread all over this great country of ours, two megamotor streetbikes reign supreme: Suzuki's GSX1300R Hayabusa and Kawasaki's ZX-12R. These bikes were never intended to be drag racers--they were designed to beat eahc other's brains out, fighting for the title of World's Fastest Motorcycle, as in the 190-mph fast.

The test results would consist of three rounds:

Round One: Both bikes run dead stock at showroom-stock ride height.

Round Two: Allows simple, inexpensive suspension mods and adjustments, such as lowering the rear with popular "dog-bone" suspension links, and either sliding the fork tubes up through the triple clamps, or cinching the front end down using strip specific tie-strap.

Round Three: We throw in a gearing change that Keith Dennis recommended, dropping both bikes one tooth on the countershaft for even more grunt off the line, and closer effective gearbox ratios.

Through all these rounds, two things would remain consistent: the motors. They were to be absolutely, positively stock, their average status to be verified by dyno tests after the shootout, the bikes impounded in the faculous Ford/Motorcyclist Fish Truck after the contest.

The Suzuki in fact had only 182 miles on the odometer when it was rolled out of the truck - we were trying to break records and Suzuki didn't even bother to break in their motorcycle!

We normally use industry accepted weather-correction factors to compensate for varying temperature, altitude and humidity. We do it to be sure it is the bike, and not the conditions, that causes performance variations. But because we were running these two bikes head-to-head, we decided to use the raw numbers instead.

The temperature would vary during the day between 60 and 75 degrees, the pressure hovered right around 30 inches, and the altitude at 615 feet. No wind and humidity was high.

Talkin' Trash

Suzuki sent a small van filled with Garret Kai, their press-relations guy, Aki Goto, his technical aide-de-camp, one brand new metallic orange, 40th-Anniversary Hayabusa--- and little else. Kawasaki on the other hand, came loaded for bear. Or, rather a high velocity Asian hawk. They brought the fullboat factory team trailer, complete with lawn chairs, electric awning and chilled drinks. It can filled with a flaming green 2003 spec ZX-12R, another 00' model ZX-12R decched out with a lengthened swingarm, lowered suspension, air shifter and a pipe, and a menacing turbocharged V-twin Vulcan. The last two bikes would have no impact on our testing, of course, but they showed that Kawasaki was very serious about this drag racing thing.

Kawasaki's choice of personnel was another clue. The omnicapable Scott Buckley manned the wrenches, and leading the charge was none other than John Hoover, until recently the manager of Big K's high successful factory dragracing team.

Hoover is also a master of trash talk, a skill no doubt aquired at the tracks of the Southeast, where dragracing is as much a social contest as a mechanical one. As the Suzuki guys rolled the Busa out of their dinky van, Hoover was all over them, poking and prodding at the bike.

But now it was go time. There was no chance Hoover would shut up, and we certainly didn't want him to. But now his bike was going to have to back up his talk.

Round One final score: Kawasaki: 9.92 seconds at 143.74 mph. Suzuki: 9.88 seconds at 143.88 mph. The top end speeds showed the bikes were working with essentially equal power, but the Suzuki's superior launchability gave it a very slim, but consistent, edge. Score one for Suzuki, with its lower-riding Hayabusa and low-key crew.

[Round Two]

Boom. The Busa ran a scalding 9.583 at 145.67, giving Hoover quiet a bit to talk about over the burgers waiting in the back of the Fish Truck. The bikes were essentially equal - it's just that, so far, one was a bit more equal than the other.

[Round Three]

Hoover should be careful what he asks for. Because a couple of runs later Shine [Keith Dennis] shut him up, momentarily at least, whipping the Suzuki to a beautiful 9.471 run at 147.56 mph. And that, as they say, was all she wrote. Hoover had to resort to running his mouth rather than his bike.

the Busa is just half a hair faster, day in and day out. In stock trim, lowered, and then lowered and regeared, the Busa was always a few hundredths ahead.

...if there's money on the line, you'd be better off on the Suzuki.

The Busa's extra torque, coupled with its lower chassis, gives it just the edge it needs to wind up on top.

So this particular grudge match goes into the books, no doubt spawning tears of red hot invective, pitting the smug fans of the winner against the wronged and betrayed fans of the loser - FK.

Liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security.

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2003, 06:49:00 PM »
quote:
I don't think most of you have ever seen FK before. Wanker's been gone for a while.

But he's back in his typical retarded fashion.

He looks just like he always has!

Here's what Jamie looks like when he's on the boards:

Here's Jamie when it comes time to walk the walk after talking and talking and endlessly talking the talk:

Bahahahahahah!

Will he never learn?!  

HAYABUSA:

Liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security.

Offline BiggerDanno

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
  • HOW FAST IS FAST?
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2003, 07:42:00 PM »
Welcome back, ya old fart smellin' pos wannabe rider!

Was the fishin' as good as you expected?

If not, try another fishining hole, like the one in your behind...there should be plenty of "trouser trout" in there.  
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams...John Barrymore

Too much power is addictive!!!

Offline COLDSTONE1300

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2003, 08:13:00 PM »
Topic:LUMPING FUCKERS OF DOG BUM!

I'm sorry, you seem to have mistook us for ZX-12.org

quote:
Originally posted by FK:
I have been lurking for a while now and have made one observation.

That the Busa is faster and your throwing a Hissy Fit because of it. Online no less.

quote:
Originally posted by FK:
You guys really actually fucking do have yer heads up inside your rectal cavity gnawing at the encrusted faeces that resides on the walls of the source of your verbosity.

We're not anything like your Rover Raping Sad Ass.

quote:
Originally posted by FK:
You really are a bunch of Yank wanks who huvnae a clue aboot what actually merits respect and awe in a motorbike.

Oh and You do?

quote:
Originally posted by FK:
Particularily Todd...who goes on about the hayabugly as if it's his sphincter borne son yet he feels the need to big bore his. If it wiz soooo good, why the fuck bore it out?

Why do Zx-12 riders bore out their bikes? Why did you Turbo yours? Didn't break down quick enough for ya in the first place?

quote:
Originally posted by FK:
Particularily as you have never actually thrashed it at a proper meet. When i say you, i don't mean in the terrestrial sense, i mean in the bubbling primordial festering single-celled world of the VD mites from the Quadruped-wanking Farticulates 'hood in our galaxy!      

So the runs your Hired gun has done on your 12 are more legit then huh? Baghdad Bob could envy you.    

quote:
Originally posted by FK:
In summary therefore, i would just like to say that i enjoy humiliating your inbred brethren over here and look forward to the day that me and my steed comes over an woops yer sorry arses beyond all recognition.

FK

Like i said when i asked you 5 times before if you'd be dumb enough to come to bonneville to run against Speed King, I'm sure we can all pitch in and raise the $14.50 to Fed Ex you and your pile over here so we can watch it break down..again.          

I'll be one of the first to say the 12 isn't a bad bike at all really. Any machine that costs under $12,000 and can hit 9 second 1/4 miles and do atleast 180mph STOCK would be hard to call worthless. It's just that Fk and a few others can make the bike look like total shit. Both in attitude as a owner and ability to make it Mis-perform (Judgement Day).

Offline Dangerously

• Rider
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2003, 11:36:00 PM »
Shh!  What's that sound?

*PLONK*

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2003, 01:27:00 AM »
So why does he keep doing this you ask?!

I think I found the answer:

Baahahahahahah!      

Offline WristRocket

• Rider
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2003, 01:21:00 PM »
It's start'n to feel like home aroud here again.  
THE DARK SIDE CALLED.....I ANSWERED! 2003 ZX-12R CSR BABY!!