Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Yeah, the guys at Velocity dont know how to weld.  (Read 43920 times)

THEMOTORHEAD

Re: Yeah, the guys at Velocity dont know how to weld.
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2006, 03:23:11 PM »
Is SK is still an authorized Velocity dealer/installer?
Yea , For now  :lol: Speaks volumes about Barry and his character dont it .. Superkunt Got the big website going makin out like theres some big buissness on the phone and on the web then ya find out thousands later ya got some Bullshit artist workin outta his home garage that dont know which end of a screwdriver to use and then really in his heart he belives  he is just gonna walk off from it all with no repercussions...Bary has this kinda guy reresent him??? to me thats just part of the con .I always dopped off my bike at Barrys and picked it up there.So they both knew about my bike and the 4 motors and the turbo kit that was faulty from velocity as well as the motors from Kevin.
WELCOME TO THE GREAT FUCKIN HE GIVES TO ANYONE THATS NOT IN THE IN CROWD W HIM
AND IT IS GETTING WORSE ALL THE TIME
ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE HE GOES UNDER OR SOMONE FINDS EM IN A DITCH

Offline VC22350

• Web Admin
  • Post Whore
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2006, 03:57:39 PM »
have not been on much lately but still cruz in and on here. i have spent so much money on my bikes i can not even begin to tell you where it starts and ends. from day one i have delt with Dennis on 4 bikes, 3 turbo 1 big bore, and everyone of them has been first rate.  i can tell you first hand that all the craftmanship on the work and parts from day one has been second to none and thats no b.s. i have been loyal to Dennis from day one and the reason i bring this up because in the beginning people told Dennis he was full of crap. that he built dyno queens and didn't know shit about building and designing turbo kits. guess what, he did it. people said he didn't know shit about going fast, he took a land speed record. just took a few people to piss him off enough to bring it to a reality. craftsmanship and love of what your doing is everything and without it you have nothing. i guess i was lucky to have found the best tuner/builder in the business from day one, thanks again Bombay for sending me to Dennis. maybe velo is building a decent arm but they really trashed Dennis in the beginning. i guess thats part of the business huh. no matter what kits or parts Dennis used or uses he always backs his shit up. cant say so much for everyone else. as time goes by and better parts evolve, the parts and craftmanship will speek for them self i am sure.  again, thanks for everything Dennis, your a brother and a real friend.
Carl  
GOT BOOST?

Offline NLR-power and control

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2006, 04:22:33 PM »
Jeff,
 your  such a nutswinger hahahahahaha...have no clue what your talking about but man you go to battle...gotts to hand it to you :P

Offline ChrisCoupe

• Post Master
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2006, 10:00:42 PM »
I have seen a few good bikes come out of velocity but my money will never go there.......way to over priced and if yu are not a friend or stay in there faces with the build of your bike in most cases yu dont know what yu are really getting from them......in my opinion they arent what they used to be at all......i have seen bikes come out of there that run forever and bikes that break in a few weeks.......Still to this day i havent heard anything wrong about dennis or his work everything i hear is all good........Dennis you will get all my business no questions asked there........

Hey dennis yu get any offers on the black busa yet ????.......

Get Comfortable With This View............

THEMOTORHEAD

« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2006, 10:18:25 PM »
got nibbles but no bites
i have a few more im building
since i sold my 05 im not pushed to sell any of my other busas
im trying to build myself 5 turbo busas all diff hp levels
got almost all the parts

Offline Gixxer1300r

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2006, 10:19:16 PM »
I dont know.

Ive watched their plenums being fabbed up. Ive never seen aircraft tape being used. I cant imagine what it was there for. I cant imagine Barry doing it for any reason.

Waht purpose was it serving?

to seal leaky welds.

Offline Gixxer1300r

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2006, 10:29:05 PM »
almost as as good as my mac

Now what do you need a air tank in the arm for, thought you only foot shifted :joker:

Offline J R

• Nitromethane Wizard
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2006, 10:38:57 PM »
I have seen a few good bikes come out of velocity but my money will never go there.......way to over priced and if yu are not a friend or stay in there faces with the build of your bike in most cases yu dont know what yu are really getting from them......in my opinion they arent what they used to be at all......i have seen bikes come out of there that run forever and bikes that break in a few weeks.......Still to this day i havent heard anything wrong about dennis or his work everything i hear is all good........Dennis you will get all my business no questions asked there........

Hey dennis yu get any offers on the black busa yet ????.......
Anyone would do well to stay the fuck away from con men and there internet scams.Deal with Dennis or Seb or your neigborhood crackhead.Anybody but those fuckers.Oh and about the arm why would anyone buy anything from that guy shit his best bike they ever built ( Roboti,s )went down the road and blew apart at the welds on the turbo system and that is his buisness building turbo,systems just like the ones that where designed to low causing engine falure and falure do to low oil levels.And superkunt,,,,ah this totalidiot  this post goes up and all of a sudden his motorcycle board is down but his kaotic hobby board is still up  :lmao: I guess its easier to rip off litttle kids on the internet with paper airplanes then deal with the people you fucked...Or so he thinks.stick that head in the sand ya thief.Maybe it will all just go away in your mind but you fucked way to many people outta thousands.We all aint forgot shit...Here is a trip on my new fresh rebuild motor number 4 to the post office with my son on the back 6 miles no boost.Just a taste I got a whole book but heres just a taste of the shit

Heres a piece of the clutch cover gasket that had just been scraped in the oil pan that the oil pump picked up
Theres tons and tons more but nows not the time or the place.........

« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 08:32:07 AM by J R »

Offline Lofty

• Post Whore
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2006, 01:52:46 AM »

Dennis, question........shouldnt the gussets, on the arm pictured above, go past the point where the arm is cut and welded if theyre going to do any good?
"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees"

Offline Greg

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2006, 05:39:14 AM »
I've got a question I wish Barry could answer... I installed a stage one turbo on a gsxr1000... it creeps boost... since it should be pushing 6 lbs and creeps to 9 or 10 before I let off.... would he like me to bring it to him and he can fix it... for free? 

I won't even bring up the fiasco we had getting a midpipe here... (I know moving stuff to another state keeps ya busy... to a certain degree)
Let's Roll!!

Offline Blackhawk

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2006, 06:41:16 AM »
Hmmm. I'm definitely no swingarm fabricator. But can someone tell me what's wrong with this picture? Look at both arms...

Doesn't it look like the black arm is flared out like a V more than a U at the end?  Is that part of the proprietary design  :?
Or maybe the new welder can weld like a mutha, but just not straight?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 06:44:43 AM by Blackhawk »
PSI's Matters Racing
2003 Pro Street Hayabusa -- NLR Power/AMS Boost Control

Offline Blackhawk

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2006, 06:49:00 AM »
Once you put an axle in that black arm, and torque it down, it will surely pull in the ends square against the rim. But wouldn't that cause some major stress on those outside welds?

Or am I missing something here?
PSI's Matters Racing

Offline SJJBusa

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2006, 06:50:27 AM »
It's a no-charge value added feature, makes for quicker wheel changes.... :wink:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 06:54:13 AM by SJJBusa »

Offline Blackhawk

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2006, 06:56:48 AM »
It's a no-charge value added feature, makes for quicker wheel changes.... :wink:

Sorry, my bad...
PSI's Matters Racing

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2006, 07:33:16 AM »
 :shock:

Offline Lofty

• Post Whore
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2006, 07:37:30 AM »
Or maybe you can use your brain for a second and realize that the picture of the Velocity arm was taken from a rearward angle giving the optical illusion that it is wider at the ends.

Im sure you knew that, youre no idiot.....just very biased.

Offline SJJBusa

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2006, 07:45:23 AM »
Or maybe you can use your brain for a second and realize that the picture of the Velocity arm was taken from a rearward angle giving the optical illusion that it is wider at the ends.

Im sure you knew that, youre no idiot.....just very biased.

Me Biased? Not a chance. One thing I never do Jeff, is put passion before principle. It makes no difference to me who makes the components I choose to purchase, I will buy whatever I feel works best for the purpose. Just out of curiosity, Why did you even start this thread anyway? Barry did a kick-ass job of spamming this info to everyone who has ever emailed him.

Offline Lofty

• Post Whore
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2006, 07:50:07 AM »
Santo....I was refering to Blackhawk....sorry, should have quoted him.

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2006, 08:20:23 AM »
Lofty,

Velocity set every record they have with a trac arm and sold them to their customers, and now that they have their own arm, the TRAC arms are a flexing POS?

Instead of trying to convince everyone that the quality of the products is the best.....put one on your bike and call it a day!

Offline ROBOPTI

• Post Whore
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2006, 08:53:09 AM »
I've got a question I wish Barry could answer... I installed a stage one turbo on a gsxr1000... it creeps boost... since it should be pushing 6 lbs and creeps to 9 or 10 before I let off.... would he like me to bring it to him and he can fix it... for free? 

I won't even bring up the fiasco we had getting a midpipe here... (I know moving stuff to another state keeps ya busy... to a certain degree)

Been there done that my boy ...

Check the size of the exit port (header pipe to waste gate pipe) to the wastegate ... You'll find (probably) that the hole should be much much bigger ... Hopefully that will cure that for ya  :wink:
THE ULTRA GHETTO MACHINE ..... WORK IN PROGRESS

Offline Greg

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2006, 09:10:56 AM »
Internal gate :( 

I'm sure Barry will step up and honor his product he sells so it will perform as it is advertised :|
Let's Roll!!

Offline ROBOPTI

• Post Whore
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2006, 09:13:38 AM »
Greg .. I sure he will ... Never had a problem like that
THE ULTRA GHETTO MACHINE ..... WORK IN PROGRESS

Offline SJJBusa

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2006, 09:15:35 AM »
Internal gate :( 

I'm sure Barry will step up and honor his product he sells so it will perform as it is advertised :|

The same thing happened to Marcus with his stage 1 busa kit. Problem turned out to be the turbo was supplied with a different gate  from Garrett that had a higher rated spring. Get the numbers off the turbo & gate, and call Garrett, they will be able to tell you the rating of the spring.

Offline Lofty

• Post Whore
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2006, 09:40:29 AM »
Seb, please stick to the words that come out of your mouth, dont go putting them in mine.

I never said Trac arms were garbage. I had one on my bike and it was a very nice piece........I wish I could get it back from them one day, but thats another story.

Anyways, Barry saw areas that could be improved upon and decided to make them. One being flex with very high HP bikes using long arms.

The clubfoot on his Trac arms were a band aid.....a very clumsy and ugly band aid.

He found a better way of doing it and I think over the next season hes going to prove that.

I find it funny how every single thing that Barry has ever set out to do, you've trashed him for it and laughed about it. Then he just goes on about doing it anyways and you just move on to something else to trash him about.

Barrys my friend, hes worked very hard on this new product and Im happy for him that it has turned out so well......so fucking kill me for it. Before you talk shit to me about it though, tell all your little cheerleaders to pipe down themselves then. Every time you come out with something new, Blackhawk is all over the net about it. Thats cool, you have some nice shit made and the bikes you build are righteous. If you guys are pumped up about something new you've built or designed, thats awesome....good on ya. Anytime you've shown pics of bikes youre building on Franks site, Ive always got on and said that the work youre doing is awesome and the bike looks great.

I know being short must suck dude, but stop bein such a hater.

:hellno:

Offline Fastturbobusa

• Rider
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2006, 09:56:13 AM »
       Man I tell you i been through this and now I don't have a turbo anymore at all TKP really got me also and GlodenChild posted my Gernade last year after the bike only had 1000 miles on it and I can say that I followed the instructions to the tee. I tell you I really was upset that the bike blew up and found gasket seal where it should have been a real gasket on the bike and this wasn't just on the side covers on the head gasket also, which blew at 500 miles and no racing at all. man this guy is using Berry to mess up his name in the Turbo sales and berry is allowing it to happen. I don't know what is berry thinking when he deals with a snake of this caliber knowing that he has a name in the racing business. People like this God will take care of them and all of us out there htat have bee victims of this scam should get together and put these people out of buiness in the US for good. They shouldn't be allowed to abuse people and kids because they have to get their money from their parent when it comes to buying the remote control planes and the adults making 11k plus for turbo motor and systems that Velocity backs with there name. To me this is wrong and people that work in thsi manner should have a clsaa action lawsuit placed on them to not be able to call themselves a business ever again.
       People trust people to much and this is what happened to Anthony and JR, we trusted someone to do work that they promised they would and look what we got out of it blown up bikes and a lost of a lot on money. I tell you my wife wanted me to make this person suffer ahd she' a real christain women. Now when you get one of them mad then you know that things are gone back and they feel they have been screwed by another man by that man scrweing there household out of money because they trusted in the work being done right. I pitty the fool that goes to these guys for a turbo system because you'll get just want Anthony and JR got shafted by one big one that really hurt. Now he's selling model remote control planes to people, another scam and I hope these people don't get caught up in the garage as I did and then come to find out that it's all a mask that you can place on the website and get people to spend there hard earned money to get nothing at all out of it atll except pain and suffering in there household. I tell there's no bike like a turbo and having TKP take my money and the bike isn't what it was said to be just made me feel that this guy knew what he was doing the day he started using Berry to make him a name. I fault Berry for this and if his shop closes today then it would be his own fault because he allowed himself to be in business with a snake like this. The worst kind, A Cobra!! one deadly mofoe. For all of you guys out there building these turbo systems, make sure you do as you say you will so people out here can say they really trust you to get a job well done and not bitten by two snakes. MotorHead, NLR, SEB and the rest keep up the good work and remember people out here enjoy spending money, but they want to have that trust that It Will Be Right!!!

Fastturbobusa
IGot A Need For Speed!!!