Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Logan fired from our site sponsor Extreme Suzuki????????  (Read 10820 times)

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
Re: Logan fired from our site sponsor Extreme Suzuki????????
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2006, 11:41:40 PM »
you retard he paid for the banner to sell on here bitch not his boss or the owner

Just ignore Twisted.  You can explain shit to him 200 times and he still won't get it ... just a squirrel chewin' nuts.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 11:45:13 PM by Busa@11K »
PMDC Motor Theory ... Back EMF is the Key.

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2006, 11:43:31 PM »
with bad hair  :lmao:

:P    :P    :P    :P

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2006, 11:52:32 PM »
guess what freedom of speech too f'n bad for u smart guy

yea, I'm sure dennis appriciates your "freedom of speech"...  :wink:

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2006, 12:00:17 AM »
you retard he paid for the banner to sell on here bitch not his boss or the owner

Just ignore Twisted.  You can explain shit to him 200 times and he still won't get it ... just a squirrel chewin' nuts.

Scott don't be an ignoramus like these guys, it don't matter if jesus paid for the banner, the banner "represents" a "business" on this site, these guys are bashing that business? are these guys that pretentious they think they keep the doors open at this business?

let me clue you in, they sold those parts to you at about 10% over their cost, are they cashin in on it big time? you guys are the smart ones figure it out...

either way its no ones business but logans and his employers, you guys are supposed to represent the fastest production bike on the planet, instead you represent a bunch of whiney little bitches and put your 2 cents where it don't belong...

least I got nuts scott, whens the last time you saw yours?

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2006, 12:10:02 AM »

Scott don't be an ignoramus like these guys, it don't matter if jesus paid for the banner, the banner "represents" a "business" on this site, these guys are bashing that business? are these guys that pretentious they think they keep the doors open at this business?

If Logan paid for the banner on this site with his own money like some are saying, then he should have Dolpin or Dennis or whoever remove it now ... I would.  Why would I want to pay for advertisement for a business that fired me? :duh:

If the Muslims can burn McDonald's for frickin' pig screwing Mohammad cartoons then people who have bought from Extreme can tell them to fuck off if they feel like it ... now go chew on your (own) nuts. :lmao:  :P

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2006, 12:12:52 AM »
yea, I guess he could, or should?

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2006, 12:14:52 AM »
I am not in tune with the mohomud hamburger thing but yea, they can tell sponsers to fuck off all they want, but they really should do it on their own dime...  :wink:

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2006, 12:37:46 AM »
I guess we all makeing assumptions, Maybe Logan messed up, or maybe they screwed him. Guess we have to wait and see, sucks either way to lose a contact, so hurts us either way.
Hi my name is Mark and I am a Bikeaholic.     Be carefull how fast you race through life, the finish line is death, and the trophy is a headstone.  Our perspective is how we judge our lives, to judge others we need a little change in our perspective.

Offline phatnphast

• Rider
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2006, 12:40:23 AM »
This is phucked up! :evil:We just talked the other day,even though we never met in person i considered him a good friend.
Logan give me a call Big Kris 630-973-0465...anytime

Offline man00

• Rider
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2006, 02:38:25 AM »
I bought from Logan and got good deal but if I was fired I would keep the details to myself..dunno if I would like sharing it all over a message board.

Good Luck Logan

Offline Brains

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2006, 02:57:00 AM »
I dont think Dennis appreciates you guys bashing advertisers on his board

Take Dennis' cock out of your mouth before you speak!!!  Your swinging so hard on his nut sack.  Logan is a good guy that hooked us up with great prices so........fuck off.  Are you really that retarded??

Offline Snakebite98

• Post Master
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2006, 10:01:36 AM »
I love you guys
No matter what mood I'm in, you boys always put a smile on my face.

keep the crying babies coming.....they're priceless   :)

Offline StreetnTrack

• Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2006, 10:04:28 AM »
Shoot me a email if you guys need OEM parts, I will see what I can do for you guys.

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2006, 02:20:07 PM »
I love you guys
No matter what mood I'm in, you boys always put a smile on my face.

keep the crying babies coming.....they're priceless   :)

um, snake its your boys that are whining like little bitches cuz one of your leg humping bros got canned...  :whaa:

and brains, I know where to get parts, I always have, who the fuck do you think turned this board on to kathy?

fucking noobs, they think they know it all....  :duh:

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2006, 02:44:44 PM »
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU TWISTED.  where would we all be without your knowledge.  now i have to take a shit   :arrow:

you would be right where you started, buying shit at 300% from the dealer....

Offline denise richards

• don long
  • Universal Post Whore
  • IMNOLONGER
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2006, 02:59:34 PM »
twisted,man,he was working hard in his job and loved what he did.
dont make fun about them fire him.

twisted,one pic showing someone crying is enough,one pic

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2006, 03:27:07 PM »

dood, I'm not making fun of anyone, you guys act like a pack of ratts, did you read what these guys were saying about Extreme and the people that own it?

running a motorcycle business in this country isnt easy and slamming them because they made a business decision is rediculous, everyone was happy with the parts they received right?

there are other sponsors on this site, do you think they want to see a business get attacked because they made a decision you guys arent happy with?

to top that you guys had three threads on the matter, airing out someones personal matters like your hanging laundry out to dry and pushing MOTORCYCLE related threads to the bottom....

so they lost a good employee, if he's that valuable he wont have a hard time getting a new job, if they fired him over BS he's better off not working there anyways...

and when did you become a gif cop?

Offline ZEUS

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2006, 03:28:36 PM »
MAN SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT LOGAN,

Offline SkidMark

• Post Whore
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2006, 05:24:11 PM »
so, twisteds mad cause logans threads bumped his off the 1st page and he's not gettin the attention he craves

+1

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Fried Chicken and Gasoline...
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2006, 07:02:53 PM »
let me clue you in, they sold those parts to you at about 10% over their cost, are they cashin in on it big time? you guys are the smart ones figure it out

Based on the voume of the business they got from here and the volume they will lose from here i would think they might regret their decisions...

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2006, 07:09:44 PM »
You think it was just 10% bud? I would almost bet it would be a little more, if so they will lose out even worse then.
Hi my name is Mark and I am a Bikeaholic.     Be carefull how fast you race through life, the finish line is death, and the trophy is a headstone.  Our perspective is how we judge our lives, to judge others we need a little change in our perspective.

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2006, 07:26:54 PM »
to top that you guys had three threads on the matter, airing out someones personal matters like your hanging laundry out to dry and pushing MOTORCYCLE related threads to the bottom....

This is motorcycle related ... it's about a place that sells motorcycle parts, etc.

Stop your fuckin' cryin' bitch !!   Waaaaa ...  :waaaa: :waaaa: :cry:

Offline Ksana

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2006, 07:36:26 PM »

so they lost a good employee, if he's that valuable he wont have a hard time getting a new job, if they fired him over BS he's better off not working there anyways...
I AGREE W/ TWISTED :!: :lol:

Seriously I hope Logan, gets another job soon! This is the slow season, so I wish him the best.

There is always 2 sides to the story. Just because someone may forget some little details. Especially, in an emotional situation, like this.

BUT what we do know: Logan worked his ass off. Not only hooking us up. But going out & bringing in business for his company. Not to mention, working off the clock to do so. He loves motorcycles & the job he had. IMO, this is the type of employee any company would love to have. Fuck that, would jump through hoops to get!!

So I will continue to do business with Street&Track, Spencercycles. Because they have given me exceptional service. And thats where I want my money to go. They are giving back to the community (so to speak). Sorry but I haven't seen that from a certain company. Now that Logan is gone.

Just my .02

L8R

Offline LocoLogan

• Post Whore
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2006, 08:09:37 PM »
   I appreciate all the support off the board. I dont know what is wrong with Twisted but we will leave it at that. Perhaps I will get my job back perhaps I wont. The reason I got terminated, fired, layed off, what you want to cal it is because they said my figures were low for the month of Janurary. He had to let go me or Dave, and I think since Dave has a family to support he chose me. I did not know I had a set figures to acheive. But somewhere down the line they did. I did my best to take care of everyone. Bikes are my passion in life and will continue to be so. All the people I waited on here I didnt see as just another number. Whenever Spencer or Schnitz I forget who it was beat my Shinko price by 50 cents that did not matter to me. I was not trying to be lure everyone in with my low prices, I mean I did try to get the best deals for you guys, but it was becuae I ride myself I may ride dirt, but I  ride my self and I know how it is to pay out the ass for parts that shouldnt be that way. I wanted you guys to get the best parts you can at the best price you cant that way you do your thing and still have money left over. 24 hours a day I was available on my cell taking orders talking about parts, bullshiting about anything. I went to the shop the day I got fired with a pizza box that I had wrote part numbers down from a guy that called that me the evening before and I told him I would get him taken care of first thing, in which I did. Sorry I am rambling on like a goof but I just wanted to clear some things up and put my .02 cents in. I will be trying to find another shop giving they dont give me my job back. But since they let me go and I am on workers comp for my ankle and have surgery coming up I am kind of worried. All the phone calls are appreciated more than you could ever believe. Please continue your support and this not the end of LocoLogan but yet perhaps the chance of a awesome new start.

Thanks for everything guys. I really appreciate it all and I am sure the shop did too.

PS: Twisted since I am not representing the company now while I type this. I got one thing to say to you

"Kiss my ass these guys were more than a number they were my friends. Thanks for being a dick!"
Things do not happen. They are made to happen~ JFK        
[

Offline LocoLogan

• Post Whore
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2006, 08:46:41 PM »
TTT for Twisted  :D
Things do not happen. They are made to happen~ JFK        
[