Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Logan fired from our site sponsor Extreme Suzuki????????  (Read 10818 times)

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
Re: Logan fired from our site sponsor Extreme Suzuki????????
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2006, 08:51:05 PM »
yea I saw it, with that said am I supposed to hump your leg or something?

TTT for loco....  :wink:

Offline LocoLogan

• Post Whore
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2006, 08:53:33 PM »
yea I saw it, with that said am I supposed to hump your leg or something?

TTT for loco....  :wink:

:duh:
Things do not happen. They are made to happen~ JFK        
[

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2006, 09:00:43 PM »
btw, ronayers prices are just as good and I know of another place thats better than rons, will I post it up here? I'll let you figure that out...

guess who's not moderator anymore?  guess who's not at extreme anymore? same difference just another asshole...  :wink:

you guys didn't really think I was going to mourn for you after all the BS did you? fucking balkan talkin shit to one of the best riders and people we have on this board, thats right, danno will ride circles around any of you fools any time, and he's a hell of a lot more pleasant to hear from than any of you leg humpers and he's been here since day one, boy you guys really do think you're special don't you?

I guess one of you found out just how special you really are, fuggin noobs!  :roll:

TTT for the leg humpers union....  :wink:

Offline LocoLogan

• Post Whore
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2006, 09:06:02 PM »
Fuck you again I sold To danno and he is a nice guy. Call and talk some of this bullshit to me 304-280-7455.  And as for Balkan I can tell you he is a hell of a lot better person than you. But anyone I am sure you have friends. I mean beside the board and your comments I have no problem with you. But call me and tell all your rude remarks to my face on my phone. PLEASE 304-280-7455
[

Offline LocoLogan

• Post Whore
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2006, 09:08:04 PM »
And Twisted I never said you was a bad rider I am sure you are awesome. So Ride on
[

Offline WayneE

• Mad Post Whore
  • Habitual linestepper
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2006, 09:17:32 PM »
And Twisted I never said you was a bad rider I am sure you are awesome. So Ride on

He's a legend in is own mind...   :moped:

:lol:

Offline dragasixtyinchbusa

• Rider
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2006, 09:27:34 PM »
Hey Twisted, I don't know who you are and personally don't really care.  From what I've read you sound to be a DICK RIDING FRUIT.  Logan had ALWAYS done me right with every transaction and I anticipate doing business with him in the future.  Whats your problem anyway, are you having problems with people that are being compassionate and concerned with someone's livelyhood?  What do you think puts food on his table DIP SHIT.  If that all you can do is be negative and down him, why say anything at all.  I don't even feel he needs to come on here and defend himself against you with your dumb ass remarks.  He obviously has a bunch of loyal customers who are just concerned for him....again, is that so bad?  SUCK A DICK get back to keyboard racing.
Keith Salles

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2006, 09:28:04 PM »
Fuck you again I sold To danno and he is a nice guy. Call and talk some of this bullshit to me 304-280-7455.  And as for Balkan I can tell you he is a hell of a lot better person than you. But anyone I am sure you have friends. I mean beside the board and your comments I have no problem with you. But call me and tell all your rude remarks to my face on my phone. PLEASE 304-280-7455

I said your buddy "BALKAN" talked shit to danno, cant any of you get anything straight? always trying to spin it around like a fucking woman.....

if I wanted to talk to you on the phone I would have called you, a long time ago...

my buddy just bought 3k worth of parts from ronayers, why didn't I have him call you? you're a smart guy I think you can figure it out?

you guys sit around here and talk shit to whomever you feel but when its you in those shoes you don't like it do you, better get used to it cuz I got nothin good to say about any of you in the leg humpers union

my suggestion is stop talking shit, and see if you cant correctly quote people from now on, if you want to be free to say whatever it is that you want to say then you better prepare yourself for what others have to say, because your NOT special and respect for members that have been here far longer than you is in definitely in order....

one more thing smart guy, you have no clue who I am or what I'm about....  :wink:

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2006, 09:33:13 PM »
Hey Twisted, I don't know who you are and personally don't really care.  From what I've read you sound to be a DICK RIDING FRUIT.  Logan had ALWAYS done me right with every transaction and I anticipate doing business with him in the future.  Whats your problem anyway, are you having problems with people that are being compassionate and concerned with someone's livelyhood?  What do you think puts food on his table DIP SHIT.  If that all you can do is be negative and down him, why say anything at all.  I don't even feel he needs to come on here and defend himself against you with your dumb ass remarks.  He obviously has a bunch of loyal customers who are just concerned for him....again, is that so bad?  SUCK A DICK get back to keyboard racing.

how nice, a word from the peanut gallery...

dood, you need to go way back, funny how people forget? one minute they are calling you peice of shit and the next they want you to cry them a river, I'm not the one...

you dont sound too far off either, I didnt direct anything towards you and here you are talkin shit, funy how things work? speaking of work? I am sure your sixty needs attention fast guy, why dont you go work on that and stop wasting broadband....  :wink:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 09:35:19 PM by Twisted »

Offline Pinky

• HO HO
  • Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2006, 09:38:29 PM »
go suck a dick twisted
T70 turbo w/ 60mm wastegate
Megasquirt EFI

Offline zx12-iowa

• Rider
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2006, 09:47:38 PM »
But since they let me go and I am on workers comp for my ankle and have surgery coming up I am kind of worried.

All this personal bashing aside, want to make sure you understand your legal rights here.  If this injury occurred at your former emplyersplace of business while in the course of performing your job - its covered under their work comp.  If they fired you b/c of this injury -that's also illegal, unless the injury prevents you from working without a reasonabel accomodation. 

Hope you heal quick and land a new, better job.  Sales can be one of the best paying industries - just gotta find the right field/fit for you.   :wink:

• Rider
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2006, 09:49:24 PM »
Thats funny KEYBOARD RACER, just like I called you the first time.  You must live on here....lol  I made a post and you posted twice in the meantime.  i come on here once a blue moon, you must live here.  Now that we're on the topic of of riding and you said my "sixty needs attention fast guy" why don't you set something up with it.  As a matter of fact, go on psychobike.com and look into the Fat Tuesday race and grudge events going on next weekend in Mississippi.  COME ON DOWN  and see how far I can run this short bike in your ass.  Nothing against you cause I don't even know you, but now that you've mentioned it needed "attention", how about coming down to see how much attention it needs.  Hell, you seem to know so much, maybe you can make it faster....lol  Better yet, stick to the keyboard racing, you have a better chance at winning. All I did was come on here and comment on your ignorance, and ability to kick somebody while they were down and it turned into this.  Now get back to talking about how fast you think you might be when you grow up.  :D  

dood, you need to go way back, funny how people forget? one minute they are calling you peice of shit and the next they want you to cry them a river, I'm not the one...

you dont sound too far off either, I didnt direct anything towards you and here you are talkin shit, funy how things work? speaking of work? I am sure your sixty needs attention fast guy, why dont you go work on that and stop wasting broadband....  :wink:
Keith Salles

Offline Zmydust

• Post Master
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2006, 09:59:09 PM »
You should check yourself, especially questioning this man's abilities . Bad man at 60" , you should come down to fat tuesday and donate.......I mean bet, some of your money with him .

Jonathan

Hey Twisted, I don't know who you are and personally don't really care.  From what I've read you sound to be a DICK RIDING FRUIT.  Logan had ALWAYS done me right with every transaction and I anticipate doing business with him in the future.  Whats your problem anyway, are you having problems with people that are being compassionate and concerned with someone's livelyhood?  What do you think puts food on his table DIP SHIT.  If that all you can do is be negative and down him, why say anything at all.  I don't even feel he needs to come on here and defend himself against you with your dumb ass remarks.  He obviously has a bunch of loyal customers who are just concerned for him....again, is that so bad?  SUCK A DICK get back to keyboard racing.

8.74 @166  9 PSI

Offline Launch1300

• Rider
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2006, 11:52:33 PM »
Twisted you blow Goats, and Logan i hope to be dealing with you again real soon. :D
02 Busa, 68" stock motor w/stage 1 Ghetto 7.25psi 8.60@164mph. "Street bike" Boy i miss her.

Offline zig-zag

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2006, 12:47:17 AM »
oh boy another thed that twisted shows how much of an ass he really is! :finger: sorry to hear this logan best of luck to ya!!!!
No it's not a crotch rocket it's a fucking land missile!!!!!

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2006, 01:13:52 AM »
Oh shit my bad!

your the guy thats on the cover of dragbike magazine, the same guy thats on dragbike.com, my apologies, but you understand how the internet works, people not saying who they really are, people saying they are someone they are not, some having 2 or 3 accounts and all, I just cant keep track of everyone, had you just used LarryMcBride as your screen name there wouldn't of been any confusion?

Offline SLEEPERBUSA

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2006, 01:37:59 AM »
Well,
since this thread has been jacked, I may as well help.
I'm willing to bet that dragasixtyinchbusa is the quickest person on this thread.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 01:50:54 AM by SLEEPERBUSA »
208.6mph/ Texas Mile. 10/24/2010

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2006, 01:42:09 AM »
It never ceases to amaze me how many new "buddies" Twisted is attracting. :lol2:

As most can see, he's a real work of art ... that's art made of shit.  :lol: :P

Just remember when he's down we'll all have to kick his nuts in ... up into his throat. :yes: :smokin:
PMDC Motor Theory ... Back EMF is the Key.

Offline SLEEPERBUSA

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2006, 02:29:05 AM »
I'll take that fiddy, now how we gonna prove this? :shock:
208.6mph/ Texas Mile. 10/24/2010

Offline Gixxer1300r

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2006, 02:56:31 AM »
   This not the end of LocoLogan but yet perhaps the chance of a awesome new start.
Thanks for everything guys. I really appreciate it all and I am sure the shop did too.

Logan, it's great to see you have such a great outlook on being layed off from your job. I hope the best for you. and I'm sure when you find a new dealer to work at the guys on the site will once again support you

• Rider
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2006, 07:43:27 AM »
Its funny, I can see exactly what people are saying about you here.  The more you post the more ignorant you continue to make yourself look.  Logan is about as cool of a cat as they come, and thats obvious as a result of some of the posts people have left here as well as on psychobike regarding his recent termination.  Again, this is just a suggestion....How about closing your cocksucker and your eyes and dream of how fast you may be one day when you grow up.  Guys, keep the positive replies coming regarding Logan's work ethic as it may work to his advantage in his future opportunities.  I know he has always gone above and beyond to get my friends and my orders satisfied no matter how big or small they may have been.  Give me as holler Logan if you need anything.
Oh shit my bad!

your the guy thats on the cover of dragbike magazine, the same guy thats on dragbike.com, my apologies, but you understand how the internet works, people not saying who they really are, people saying they are someone they are not, some having 2 or 3 accounts and all, I just cant keep track of everyone, had you just used LarryMcBride as your screen name there wouldn't of been any confusion?
Keith Salles

Offline TrickTom1

• HOT ROD
  • Site Donor
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • In God We Trust
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2006, 09:51:08 AM »
Threadjack...can't wait to see the sixty at the shoorouts! I'm sure it got faster!

Offline denise richards

• don long
  • Universal Post Whore
  • IMNOLONGER
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2006, 11:29:00 AM »

guess who's not moderator anymore?

you guys didn't really think I was going to mourn for you after all the BS did you? fucking balkan talkin shit to one of the best riders and people we have on this board, thats right, danno
:waaaa: :talk: :talk: :waaaa: :waaaa: :waaaa: :waaaa: :whaa: :whaa: :talk: :whaa: :waaaa:

fyi,danno started it,einstein :finger: :eh:

Offline denise richards

• don long
  • Universal Post Whore
  • IMNOLONGER
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2006, 11:31:16 AM »
Oh shit my bad!

your the guy thats on the cover of dragbike magazine, the same guy thats on dragbike.com,
no,its you :roll: :roll:

twisted i could take this to a way lower level,but fuck it

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Fried Chicken and Gasoline...
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2006, 01:07:56 PM »
Bombay has great prices.  Ron Ayers was good but Ron Ayers was not CLOSE to Logan.  And those are a fact..