Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: accused of trying to run down a neighbor  (Read 6254 times)

Offline Mileageking

• Mad Post Whore
accused of trying to run down a neighbor
« on: July 04, 2003, 11:36:00 PM »
Tonight July 4th after working about 6 hours grinding paint off a building I came showered and went to Laconia on my motorcycle. to exchange two swimming masks that I have bought for my girls age 9 and 11. When I got back to LockeLake I had turned up Windsor road. Windsor road is a hard packed dirt town owned and maintained road. I was Heading up hill towards my street I saw in front of me two people walking dogs side by side. They were not in the middle of the road but about 1/3 out into the lane. Behind them further up the road but to the side of the road (where people normally walk) were two small children pushing bicycles away from me up the hill.

As I came closer at around 25 miles per hourI steered just to the to left of the middle of the road to go around these people and dogs. As I came up on them the man who was most out into the road flinched or braced himself hands raised slightly with the leash in hand sidestepped towards me almost a hockey block. Its wasn’t a full jump in front of me just sort of a slight move towards me maybe half a step I counter steered a little around him and went by the children up the road.I didn’t see his expression and driving by the Loans House where there are often kids, a black dog and so for safety reasons I didn’t look back. I was going to turn up my road when I decided to go back around and confront him (talk to him for stepping out in front of me) when I came back around they were gone. When I got home I told my wife about how the guy had stepped out in front of me and wondered if I should call the police but it seemed pointless at the time. Its was more just a little thing he did we weren’t really that close maybe 8 feet?

They are same people who I about a month ago? asked them to stop bringing their large Akita Dogs to my street and having their dogs defecate on the side of my property. At that time when I asked him “if he would please consider taking his dogs else ware to do their business that the fly’s were getting pretty bad” (those were my exact words) he became angry and yelled “bugs!! I’m throwing it into the woods” (The woods are less than 20 feet from my property line, I had asked nicely and it continues every day.  

They then scoop it up and throw it into the woods. My kids play in those woods all the kids In the neighborhood play in those woods This all happens in plain view from any of my large front windows and glass door.

I know them as husband and wife “the people with the Akita dogs” their license plates are “Akita”. I mentioned the dog poop thing to a few people and always get a similar recounting of them walking out into the road or yelling at someone to slow down. They and their dogs it seems are famous mostly for their walking in the middle of the road and leaving excrement for everyone. Lots of complaints about the poop I’ve been to a couple afternoon kid parties they were at (my friends Sage and Tammy) and at the time spoke to them they seemed nice enough. I have heard from other people who live here about them challenging cars to slow down and stepping out in front of 4 wheelers. Yes I remember who said it and I would not be surprised if he would produce a statement to this effect. They walk their dogs in extreme bravado often down the middle of the road and in winter time with flashy orange vests body lights flashlights and walk as if car do not belong on the roadway. Granted pedestrians do have the right of way but there needs to be a rational compromise to which I believe they have no understanding.  

We then went to Joanne the manager of LockeLake and asked if she could say something to them. She told my Wife Pamela she would write them a letter. About 4 days after this their pattern of leaving their excrement near us changed. He now walks by my house looking in then he stops before the dogs stop and waits for them to do their business then he scoops it up and flings it into the woods right next to my house. During bike week they were in process of this walking the dog thing. My wife and I were leaving on the motorcycle. I switched off the bike rolled along side them and asked in a very civil tone how he would like it if I brought my dog to his house to shit everyday. He didn’t say a word I restarted and went on but the next time I saw them he made the dog do it right in front of my mail box (on the opposite side of the street) then flung it in onto the other side (my side) of the road.  

Every word I’ve written here is true I did not try to run him over I did not swerve or accelerate towards him He moved towards me.  

If necessary I will take a lie detector test to prove it. That man is a lair and I am going to press counter charges of harassment or something if he continues this lie. I received a call from the police department notifying me that he is insisting on pressing charges of attempted assault? I forget what it was but he says he is insisting. This is nothing more than a belligerent man who has complaints from all over LockeLake about his dogs and his methods of pushing people around pushing me around. I have never used harsh tones with him insulted or threatened him in any way. I have nothing against them I don’t hate them I feel sorry for them he is a liar and if this goes to court I will prove it. Perhaps this is his reaction to someone standing up to him clearly he knows the letter came from me. Maybe all the other complaints about him were all anonymous and this one is his first up front person to attack.
Super happy friends making happy fun time

Offline Busa@11K

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Tuck @ Redline
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2003, 12:20:00 AM »
Sounds like they think they own the road and the whole world for a dog crap area.

Get a video camera and take video of him doing his thing in front of your property.  Mention to him how this will look good in court.  Talk to the police ... that's what they are there for.  People are supposed to stay out of the roads where motor vehicles travel, unless they are in a cross walk.  Tell the cops to enforce the laws or take it to a higher level.  Use the laws.  If the cops can't figure out the truth then they better find new law enforcement in your town.
PMDC Motor Theory ... Back EMF is the Key.

Offline stickboy

• Rider
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2003, 01:06:00 AM »
You know I have worked with a lot of people that are animal fanatics. My ex girlfriend was a champion dressage rider and I have showed dogs. And the thing I have learned is that anyone that is very VERY into animals or a specific kind of animal is going to be ..... well.. different.

I have yet to meet an exception to this rule. Anyone watched best in show?? thats not far fetched.
BIG BOYS NEED SPEED TOO!

Offline HP

• Post Whore
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2003, 03:00:00 AM »
They make this thing that emmits sound on a frequency that humans cant hear but it drives animals nuts, look into getting one of those and set it up in a manner in which the road in which this guy lets his dogs shit will be the "kill zone".

If it works that guy will have a handfull of mut on his hands! And he cant do anything about it, it will be mysterious as to why his dogs get all crazy around your house. Maybe hell stop coming down that way all together.

What an asshole, there are some crackhead people in this world.

Offline VegasDude

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Master
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2003, 10:04:00 AM »
My son got accused of the same thing by our bitch neighbor. The police arrested him right in school and took him to juvenile hall. Once I was called I went down and got him out of Juvenile hall and explained our side and gave them neighbors names to contact to prove that this neighbor was a liar. Well they dropped the charges after the neighbors gave the police their statements, but my kid still got arrested and that's fucked up. You need to get an attorney now. Don't wait to be arrested. Start lining your neigbors up right now too.............the neighborhood put so much pressure on this bitch she finally moved away but I wished it would not have happened in the first place......................well good luck...............
2008 Busa
2007 Ducati 999S
2006 BMW K1200S

Offline Gixxer1300r

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2003, 10:36:00 AM »
Mileageking,
   don't feel bad, I lived in a place called paradise here in Pa, it was a bunch of newer mobile homes, and prefabs owned by people who thought thier dogs crap didn't stink too.
I was my first home and I bought it when I was 22.

I had a neigbor who used to just let his dogs out to wizz and crap in my yard, he had three of them. one time I was having a 4th of July get together for my family on my deck (fathers birthday)when I look over and right next to my kids pool is the guys dog taking a crap right where my kids play!!!! So quick I pick up the kids super soaker, the big high pressure dual tanker and pow,,,the dog yelps and runs to the neigbors yard. (this is a tall skinny guy about 40 ish)cocks his shoulder back and asks me "how would you like your ass kicked punk" and I said no "how would like like to keep your dogs in your own yard and not let them crap all over mine where small children play. he made a few rude remarks about me being a punk and a a$$hole. I played it of in front of the family. and was a nice neigbor.

that night,after about 15 or so beers I went out scooped up all the crap around my bushes, my kids pool, I was even nice enough to clean the poo out of his yard. then I put a pile at the bottom of the steps comming out of his house, then another pile right where he would step when he got into his car, the rest I put at his back door and the door to his shed.

Not saying this was the right thing to do but at about 23 years of age and 15 years ago it seemed like a good idea  

Offline P.W.T.

• Post Whore
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2003, 10:43:00 AM »
i've read what others have written and all I can say is the lawyer part is the best Idea incorperated w/the whistling thingamajig.hey STONE, I used to raise game dogs and your right even in the pit scene alot of people had some sort of air about them. as if they levitated when they shit. my favorite expression for those is,"pardon me for not realizing you were A God, A God damn idiot!! p.s. good luck. it's A shame when grown folks act this way. people walk dogs that dump in front of my house. we've no kids. one older lady in particular. i've told her as long as it's not directly in front of the mailbox don't fret cleaning it up. also don't let the prick use the" it goes when it's gotta go" my dog waits until we get to A large vacant field, cause he's made(trained) to listen.
who's really gonna care the next day.

Offline Uglyoldrider

• Post Whore
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2003, 04:07:00 PM »
I have 3 pitbulls and I walk them all the time. I pick my dogshit up in a bag and take it the fuck home or drop it in the garbage. There is no excuse for being an asshole like those people are.

Video tape it. Call the cops. If it doesn't work send me a PM. I have all kinds of ways with dealing with people like that.  

Offline lesbusa

• Rider
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2003, 04:57:00 PM »
If you can afford it get a lawyer. In the mean time send that neighbor a certified letter with your complaints and if you have a line of site view of the dog walking, take some pictures from inside of your house and log the dates and time that he does this activity in a log book. Take all of this information including the proof of receipt of the letter to the police and file a complaint. That will put him on the defense and make him choose another route.

Offline Mileageking

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2003, 06:38:00 PM »
Thanks to all for everything. My wife spoke to the mamager of Locke lake and she said to have the cheif call her thta it was plain ol' him being pissed becasue I had her send him a letter complaining of his shitting wher my kids play. This might work or they may arrest me mo0nday morning as the cheif WAS on duty last night but the cop who called me said he wasnt ie they may be being nice and waiting till monday so the bail people are around. Its clear to everyone Ive spoken to this is crap and the guy is lying. Ill let you all know how it goes monday night. As for the lawyer I am beyond broke no chance of that.

Offline Gixxer1300r

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2003, 12:00:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by SPAZ:
FUCK'EM I would go up and take a SHIT on there door step and Tell'em to eat it.     Then if they gave any shit i would proceed to piss down there leg.  

Not saying what I did was right, But I think if I ever looked out my front door and seen you taking a crap on my door step it would be enough to make me get rid of the dog    

Milageking- give spaz a call

Offline Uglyoldrider

• Post Whore
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2003, 02:34:00 PM »
If I lived near you I would bring my pits over to shit on Mr. and Mrs. Akita doorstep. Not on the lawn.. right on the fucking steps  

Offline Mileageking

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2003, 05:36:00 PM »
One of the guys on the department told me the asshole had brought down a statement to the police department so I brought down mine. wont bore you very similar to my story here all true so it was easy to write.

Offline Mileageking

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2003, 03:38:00 PM »
So it ended on a good note I guess. Cops talked it over after I brought down my statement and decided that no crime was commited. I guess him doing half a hockey check at me wasnt a crime (I agree) and me swerving around him certainly wasnt a federal offence either. Seems he may have stiopped his walking of his dogs on my street too- Cool, So I trusted in the law told the truth and won again. Here was my statement Note written statements are very powerful in a area where most cannot read and are drunk most of the time :

The following is my statement regarding the recent accusation that I tried to run into a man on my motorcycle on Windsor rd. In Center Barnstead July 4th

Tonight July 4th after working about 6 hours grinding paint off a building I came showered and went to Laconia on my motorcycle to exchange two swimming masks that I have bought for my girl’s age 9 and 11. I was relaxed in a happy mood and simply heading home for lunch and a swim later. When I got back to Locke Lake I had driven the main entrance and then had turned up Windsor road. Windsor is a hard packed dirt town owned and maintained road. I was heading up hill towards my street Andover Drive I saw in front of me walking towards me two people walking dogs side by side so they were 4 across. The man was just about in the middle of the road a dog beside him the woman beside him and a dog beside her. Behind them further up the road but to the side of the road (where people normally walk) were two small children pushing bicycles away from me up the hill.

As I came closer at around 25 miles per hour I steered just to the to left of the middle of the road to go around these people and dogs. As I came up on them the man who was most out into the road flinched or braced himself hands raised slightly with the leash in hand sidestepped towards me almost half a hockey block. Its wasn’t a full jump in front of me just sort of a slight move towards me maybe half a step. I counter steered a little around him and went by the children up the road. That part of the road has a steep angle to it and I was already in the center of the other side of the road. I didn’t see his expression and driving by the next couple houses where there are often kids, often a loose a black dog and so for safety reasons I didn’t look back. I was going to turn up my road when I decided to go back around and confront him (talk to him for stepping out in front of me) when I came back around they were gone. When I got home I told my wife about how the guy had stepped out in front of me and wondered if I should call the police but it seemed pointless at the time. Its was more just a little pissy thing he did we weren’t really that close maybe 8 feet as I had crossed into the other lane going up the hill. Note this happened at the narrowest part of that stretch of Windsor.  

They are same people who I about a month ago? Asked them to stop bringing their large Akita Dogs to my street and having their dogs defecate on the side of my property. At that time when I asked him “if he would please consider taking his dogs else ware to do their business that the fly’s were getting pretty bad” (those were my exact words) he became angry and yelled at me , “bugs!! I’m throwing it into the woods” He stomped off I didn’t say anything else. My kids play in those woods all the kids In the neighborhood play in those woods This was happening in plain view from any of my large front windows and glass door.

I know them as husband and wife “the people with the Akita dogs” their license plates are “Akita”. I mentioned the dog poop thing to a few people and always get a similar recounting of them walking out into the road or yelling at someone to slow down. They and their dogs it seems are famous mostly for their walking in the middle of the road and leaving excrement for everyone.
 During bike week they were in process of this walking the dog thing. My wife and I were leaving on the motorcycle. I switched off the bike rolled along side them and asked in a very civil tone how he would like it if I brought my dog to his house to defecate everyday. He didn’t say a word I restarted and went on but the next time I saw them he made the dog do it right in front of my mail box (on the opposite side of the street) then flung it in onto the other side (my side) of the road.
 One of my other neighbors told me a story last of this akita dog guy jumping out in front of him when he was riding his 4 wheeler.  I remember who said it and I would not be surprised if he would produce a statement to this effect. I stopped by his house just now and he was not home.
  They walk their dogs in extreme bravado usually down the middle of the road and walk as if cars do not belong on the roadway. Granted pedestrians do have the right of way but there needs to be a rational compromise to which I believe they have no understanding. I find most people who have this dog breed thing plastered all over their lives to be a bit unbalanced in general.
  When we realized were getting no where with this asking politely We then went to Joanne the manager of Locke Lake and asked if she could say something to them. She told my Wife Pamela she would write them a letter. About 4 days after this their pattern of leaving their excrement near us changed. He now walks by my house glaring in but continues up the road out of sight. I was fine with that and considered the situation closed.
 This is nothing more than a belligerent man who has complaints from all over Locke Lake about his dogs and his methods of pushing people around like he is now pushing me around. I have never used harsh tones with him insulted or threatened him in any way. I have nothing against them I don’t hate them I feel sorry for them he is a liar who has no respect for anyone.

I have spoken to Joanne  the manager of Locke Lake (tele: xxxxxx) and she said to tell the chief of  Police department to call her and she will tell him what needs to be known. This man is angry that he received a letter and is attempting to use the Barnstead police department as a tool of harassment.
 I feel I must point out that a motorcycle is not a vehicle to which someone runs someone over with. If I had hit him I would have crashed smashing my bike self and perhaps the children that were climbing the hill behind him. It is absurd to claim I would have tried such a thing.

(and that is that my thanks to all of you as you can see some of your input was used and I won again)

Offline Dwight-PA

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2003, 04:19:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by SPAZ:
FUCK'EM I would go up and take a SHIT on there door step and Tell'em to eat it.     Then if they gave any shit i would proceed to piss down there leg.  

I like your angle of attack Spaz.    

Mileageking, if the asshole starts bringing his shithole dog around again (and the arrogance of the clown you described makes that very likely in the near future) video tape the fucker's dog crapping near your property while the date and time are displayed on the video tape. Tape the loser as many times as possible before you contact a local magistrate or county health inspector so you have as much evidence to have something done about those muthafuckin' losers as possible. I can't speak for your State but a dog's excrement is supposed to be removed, not tossed or flung elsewhere here in Penna.

Find out what the local ordinance is exactly on that matter so you can best nail the asshole on video for evidence should he start up again. Neighbor's like them are like hemoroids, they can't wait to flare up like the full fledged assholes that they are and cause you anguish and pain.

Sorry to hear you have such a dickwad couple in your neighborhood. I guess every neighborhood has one. Next time, video the dung flingers in the act.  

Offline busamonkey

• Rider
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2003, 04:56:00 PM »
Got what a jerk.  Seems like things may have been solved but if not go with a video camera pointed out your window to get evidence of what he is doing.  If you cannot get your hands on a camera here is another idea ( First I must state I am a dog lover.  Have a rottie and a pit.)  Grab one of the shits out of the woods and pour bacon fat on it and leave it where the dogs will find it.  Dog will eat it then have nasty runs later while at home (hopefully).

Offline Mileageking

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2003, 06:17:00 PM »
Well they just walked by and kept going so Im cool with the situation. I was in videoconfrencing for allmost 10 years at Picturetel. I ran the MRB (junk department) so have video cameras actually a bunch of them. I could easily set a high end movie camera (yes heavy duty sony) in the garage window and with a VCR on extended play get film of him doing his thing up the road. I really dont have the time or the stress level available for another confrontation. Screw him if he comes near my property again Ill tape him have him cited then sue him say $10,000 for harassment stress and what ever else comes to mind. As for the dogs I dont want to hurt them.