Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: PICS from INDY trade show Bike pics  (Read 3383 times)

Offline alteredchrome

• Rider
    • http://www.alteredchrome.com
PICS from INDY trade show Bike pics
« on: February 21, 2006, 12:13:33 PM »
FANTASTIC time. Had my bike in the 2 Wheel Tuner booth was lucky enough to meet a ton of my dealers and customers. Here are a few pics. Got to party all weekend with my best long distance friend's Steve from www.tocc.biz, and Shane from www.tobefast.com.

Offline alteredchrome

• Rider
Re: PICS from INDY trade show Bike pics
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 12:16:57 PM »

Offline alteredchrome

• Rider
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 12:19:48 PM »

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 12:22:26 PM »
Nice pics/bikes!!

Here little girl..I have candy!!..LOL!!

Offline bobby5150

• Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 01:17:29 PM »
apparently i will need to get some crazy paint to win a show. are all the bikes custom painted or is that vinyl? Those bikes are amazing...can i ask what you get for showing in the 2 wheel booth.? oh and congrats.
"A man doesn't automatically get my respect. He has to get down in the dirt and beg for it."

Offline KWComp

• Rider
  • Hillbilly
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2006, 01:23:45 PM »
Nice pics, I was there on Saturday, somehow I missed that Busa 4 wheeler..that thing is pretty sick looking.  Gotta love those McCoy R1's.  Did you check out the two Blue and White race bikes they had there?  One was a turbo and the other a nitrous bike.. I have a video somewhere around here of Shane putting that nitrous bike in the 8.90's
CCS#120

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2006, 01:29:42 PM »
Yep..they want to see crazy paint at shows..ask Me how I know!!

But Not My thing although those bikes are nice!! :D

Offline bobby5150

• Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2006, 01:42:49 PM »
Yep..they want to see crazy paint at shows..ask Me how I know!!

But Not My thing although those bikes are nice!! :D

i am gonna try to slide through with a custom vinyl kit...since i make them  :)
"A man doesn't automatically get my respect. He has to get down in the dirt and beg for it."

Offline KWComp

• Rider
  • Hillbilly
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2006, 01:43:43 PM »
Gotta love those McCoy R1's.  Did you check out the two Blue and White race bikes they had there?  One was a turbo and the other a nitrous bike.. I have a video somewhere around here of Shane putting that nitrous bike in the 8.90's

r1 guy here was tellin me about those guys a few years ago.  he was gonna do a kit from them to come after me.  i did some studying and told him to bring his money, bike and pride so i could take all three.  he then did some research and bought me a beer (and i'm slow)

:lol:  Liter bikes are fast, but I am an old drag racer from my car days and there is no replacement for displacement....
CCS#120

Offline LongR1

• Post Whore
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2006, 02:24:13 PM »
all mccoys R1s are paint and powder coat. the detail on there bikes is awesome.
04 Yamaha R1 60 in progressive nitrous
Rider 2000 SBS Velocity Racing Turbo

Offline KWComp

• Rider
  • Hillbilly
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2006, 02:29:44 PM »
all mccoys R1s are paint and powder coat. the detail on there bikes is awesome.

Have you seen the pics of the two new race bikes going together?  Some serious parts on those bikes....
CCS#120

Offline alteredchrome

• Rider
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2006, 03:38:35 PM »
                                                    They actually I do believe got a award for the turbo system on one of the bikes while we were there for engineering. VERY VERY VERY TRICK show and go.
                                               To answer the other questions about having my bike in their booth, it cost me about $500 for hotel $200 for gas and really thats it. In return I got a spot in their booth and basically FREE promotion of my business and services which is very very invaluable considering the amount of stickers and business cards I handed out. I meet a ton of my customers and dealers. Meet with some of my new sponsers. And free drinks and food almost every night. I would love to buy a booth myself for next year but most likely would get a crap spot being my first year there. Might as well promote a big name company draw attention to their booth and promote myself on the side.
                                              One thing I did notice is the big companies like using people they have worked with before unless they call you out of the blue directly. Was very difficult to even set-up a meet and greet with the head guy to even discuss possible plans in the future. hopefully they will like what I offer them next year.
                                               Last question the 4 wheel busa, spawn bike, and my Death Dealer were all painted by www.tocc.biz no sticker paintjobs all airbrush. Later guys Brian

Offline Brains

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2006, 06:35:17 PM »
Brian good meeting you.......bike looks even better in person.  Don't forget to send my stuff.  :lol:  I enjoyed the show....got to meet some new people and check out the latest and greatest.  I also met and talked to Micah (I think) from our newest board sponsor Myrtle West.  Seemed like a great guy with some killer products on display.....check out his website if you haven't.   

Offline myrtlewest.com

• Rider
    • www.MyrtleWest.com
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2006, 12:04:03 PM »
10/4 this is Jon from Myrtle West. Micah told me you stopped by the booth last weekend at Indy. Sorry I missed you there. I was running around checking out the show. If anyone needs anything check us out at www.myrtlewest.com

Thanks again!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 02:35:12 PM by myrtlewest.com »

Offline ZEUS

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2006, 05:27:28 PM »
Nice Pic's

Offline craigster

• Rider
    • Hell Fire Performance
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2006, 05:37:45 PM »
I would like to thank Bill Frew for letting us use his bike in the Dynostar booth (fourth photo - yellow, Orange and checker Busa).  The bike got a lot of attention and I hope it helped bring him some business.

I saw the Death Dealer bike at 2wheel Tuner and spoke with them about advertising in their rag.  Seem like nice folks. For those who have not seen it in person, the bike is very detailed down to little things like grips, screws and caps.  Very nicely done.

Lots of Busas on display everywhere, although it seems as though you need a 330 rear tire to be in the main hall :D

Offline ChrisCoupe

• Post Master
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2006, 11:08:07 PM »
Gotta love those McCoy R1's.  Did you check out the two Blue and White race bikes they had there?  One was a turbo and the other a nitrous bike.. I have a video somewhere around here of Shane putting that nitrous bike in the 8.90's

r1 guy here was tellin me about those guys a few years ago.  he was gonna do a kit from them to come after me.  i did some studying and told him to bring his money, bike and pride so i could take all three.  he then did some research and bought me a beer (and i'm slow)
Shut up Tom just shut up .........why cause i said so yu dam train driver....... :lol:.........hey man i hope this interview goes over well........i might have to pull the thongs out for this if it looks like they dont want me in with them... :lol:......and dammit your bike is slow no one needs to chase yu around...... :P

Get Comfortable With This View............

Offline ChrisCoupe

• Post Master
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2006, 11:09:21 PM »
Oh yeah the bikes look real good......some time, money, heart, and soul into those.......no soul from me though.... :P

Get Comfortable With This View............