Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: New Video Mount - New Footage 3-26-06  (Read 2003 times)

Offline MoTrFinger

• Rider
New Video Mount - New Footage 3-26-06
« on: March 27, 2006, 01:41:50 AM »
** NWS SoundTrack ** Runtime 8:50m

http://www.SportBikeVideosOnline.Com/Home.asp

"Video from 3-26-06 Palomar mtn"

So I headed out to a new place today called Palomar Mountain haha ;) Anyway I got to use the new rear mounted camera I was excited to use. Some of you may know I've been fighting rear frame shake in the video's from the other mounts I've tried. I put my brain to work overtime and came up with this new mount pics below. It did actually rub once during filming but I have the room to move it for next time. The angle and the view is great tho your feedback is welcome :) I was very suprised to see how clean the video is. I also setup the angle (guessed at it) so that the rear tire would be in the video occasionally and that worked out perfect. Look for the rear tire action about the 3min point. I now have both the front and rear dialed in I'm very stoked.

So road conditions on the mountain were not bad for the most part. You can see a bunch of melt/runoff water at the top but the bottom is mostly dry. there is a few area's of sand were it usually is more towards the bottom and there were a few rocks up top. Other than that not bad.