Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: DENSO IU27 Vs. IU27A What's right??? HELP!! CHARLES??  (Read 7170 times)

Offline TheBull350

• Post Whore
DENSO IU27 Vs. IU27A What's right??? HELP!! CHARLES??
« on: March 27, 2006, 07:39:40 PM »
Well, I just bought a set of Denso IU27A plugs from Street N Track, did i want the IU27's and not the "A"'s??

MY BIKE: dual hmf high mounts, bmc race filter, and pcIIIusb Just got the muzzy fan today, still waiting on the prior mentioned parts. BTW all parts curtousy of Charles  :beechug:

the IU27A's arent listed ANYWHERE for the BUSA. i went to www.sparkplugs.com and they dont even list them for the bike? denso's site doesnt list them either??

here's the IU27's
http://www.sparkplugs.com/results_cross.asp?pid=IU27&x=40&y=9
Iridium plug, 10mm thread, 19mm reach, 16mm(5/8") hex, gasket seat, 0.4mm iridium center electrode, tapered cut U-groove ground, resistor, 0.35" gap

here's the IU27A's
http://www.sparkplugs.com/results_cross.asp?pid=IU27a
Iridium plug, 10mm thread, 19mm reach, 16mm(5/8") hex, gasket seat, 0.4mm iridium center electrode, cut back ground , resistor, 0.35" gap

if you click on the application list of the A's it doesnt list the bus, but if you do the same for the regular IU27's it has the bus listed?

What do i do? Not sure if i like the A model cause it's gonna burn on one side of the tip vs. in the middle if it had the U-groove.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 07:55:49 PM by TheBull350 »
SOLD:2004 Blue/Silver

SOLD:2003 Silver/Grey Busa Velo stage1                                                                                                                                            M109 COMMING SOON!

Offline StreetnTrack

• Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
Re: DENSO IU27 Vs. IU27A What's right??? HELP!! CHARLES??
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 09:21:01 PM »
We run the a's in our busa.  It is just a little shorter plug so you can run them if  your head is milled.

Offline TheBull350

• Post Whore
Re: DENSO IU27 Vs. IU27A What's right??? HELP!! CHARLES??
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 05:56:18 PM »
We run the a's in our busa.  It is just a little shorter plug so you can run them if  your head is milled.

Can you send me out some of the non "A" ones? just the IU27's?

I will get yours right out in the mail, let me know.

Marcus
SOLD:2004 Blue/Silver

SOLD:2003 Silver/Grey Busa Velo stage1                                                                                                                                            M109 COMMING SOON!