Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: cycle-tek CO2 shifters  (Read 1996 times)

Offline j.brown

• Rider
  • don't let "making a living" become your life !
cycle-tek CO2 shifters
« on: April 28, 2006, 06:12:43 PM »
I recently bought a CO2 shift kit from cycle-tek .com and I highly recommend them ! Matt is an excellent guy to do business with and sells quality goods . He's qiuck to respond to questions or comments and knows what he's talking about . The kit itself comes complete with everything you'll need including precise but easy to follow step by step instructions . My bike is still a couple weeks away from being finished so I can't speak for the system's performance aspect of it yet but once I'm up and running I'll be sure to add to this topic . Oh , I think I forgot to mention what the best part of this awesome kit is . The cost . I won't say what I spent on it because I think you should see for yourself  on www.cycle-tek.com how much they run . I will say this though ; DAMN CHEAP !!!!
sponsored by: NORTH END CYCLE
                    SCHAEFFER RACING OIL

Offline EXTREMEFUN1300

• Cycle Tek
  • Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
    • www.cycle-tek.com
Re: cycle-tek CO2 shifters
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 01:19:23 AM »
Jay, once again I'm humbled by the kind words!  Thank you very much  :thumb
AND, thank YOU for being an honest and upstanding member!

Jay Brown is true to his word, an honest and trustworthy member!

Thanks
Matt
www.cycle-tek.com

Offline Kurt

• Baconator
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 10:25:16 AM »
I recently bought a CO2 shift kit from cycle-tek .com and I highly recommend them ! Matt is an excellent guy to do business with and sells quality goods . He's qiuck to respond to questions or comments and knows what he's talking about . The kit itself comes complete with everything you'll need including precise but easy to follow step by step instructions . My bike is still a couple weeks away from being finished so I can't speak for the system's performance aspect of it yet but once I'm up and running I'll be sure to add to this topic . Oh , I think I forgot to mention what the best part of this awesome kit is . The cost . I won't say what I spent on it because I think you should see for yourself  on www.cycle-tek.com how much they run . I will say this though ; DAMN CHEAP !!!!

+1 on that   Matt is a great guy to deal with.  Should have my bottle and regulator back from him in a couple of days(went with the high end regulator)Can't wait to get it all hooked up

Offline EXTREMEFUN1300

• Cycle Tek
  • Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
    • www.cycle-tek.com
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2006, 12:01:26 PM »
She shipped out yesterday Kurt!

Thank you too for everything!  Excellent guy to do business with!

Remember guys, pics of your installs if you happen to take any.