Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Gumball 3000 car event. ... fun!!  (Read 2145 times)

Offline JR

• Rider
Gumball 3000 car event. ... fun!!
« on: May 06, 2006, 08:37:30 AM »
i am riding my bike from Palm Desert to Las Vegas, (saturday) hoping to arrive there at 3:00 pm when the cars arrive from Salt Lake City..  any Vegas bikes or Ca guys want to attend?  We will be at the Hard Rock Hotel.. then they will drive sunday to L.A. 

http://www.gumball-3000.com/rally/2006/05/06/gumball-day-7-update/#more-563

http://www.gumball-3000.com/rally/gumball

http://www.gumball-3000.com/rally/gumball-2006-dates-and-locations/

http://www.gumball-3000.com/rally/gumball-2006-teams-01-30/

if anyone is interested, pm me and i will give you my cell phone..

JR

« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 07:28:00 PM by JR »
Here's how i see it:  1000's are TRACK bikes and Hayabusa's are sport bikes that you can ride comfortably at high rates of speed for long distances..  They are really apples and oranges....  !!

Offline badass1000

• Post Master
damn. that is cool.  I was supposed to be in salt lake this week and next week.  I wish I was their to check it out.  Stuck in yakima washington instead.  Owell hopefully be home for a couple weeks so I can ride the bikes.
take some pics and post them up.

Offline JR

• Rider
i will post some.. later..
we need some fast bikes there to show the cagers a thing or two..
Here's how i see it:  1000's are TRACK bikes and Hayabusa's are sport bikes that you can ride comfortably at high rates of speed for long distances..  They are really apples and oranges....  !!

Offline badass1000

• Post Master
I wish I could be their with my velocity stage 2 03 gsxr 1000.   :lol:
Nothing like having a little fun showing fast cars what a turbo bike can do.

Offline Rocket Rider

• Post Master
  • Valdosta, Ga track Day Sept. 22, 2007
give me a call bitch....I'm in vegas this weekend myself! Going to be at the dragstrip tonight spectating! 904-509-7075.

Use small words when talking "smack" to me ...you'll be eating them later!

Offline JR

• Rider
i am leaving palm desert in 15 minutes (10:15 am) and driving to Vegas..
JR    cell:  847-899-3230

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
I want to run in that.....

Offline 02SE

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
Just got back from MMP. Lots of cool cars, my favorites were a black Lamborghini Murcielago, an orange one and a green Gallardo. Damn those cars sound good.  :drool:

The Ferrari F50 wasn't bad either.   8)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 02:42:05 PM by 02SE »

Offline JR

• Rider

Offline JR

• Rider
doesn't anyone have a turbo busa handy to run down from Las Vegas tomorrow about 9:00 am running  I-15   into L.A.  ..?

Offline JR

• Rider
Re: Gumball 3000 car event..
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2006, 07:27:10 PM »
next time i will give everyone more notice..
how do i post pics?