Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: FAST BIKES - JULY 2003!!!  (Read 17180 times)

Offline ihearvoicesuk

• Rider
FAST BIKES - JULY 2003!!!
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2003, 02:26:00 PM »
um its got an old green barn door on the front with a 5 deg tilt to it and a girl hanging off at 60 deg with a red cheap roof copy of your fine simpson bandits you make over there....oh and a very fit shagpiece in a tight silver latex dress..which is why i didnt throw it in the bin.      
go away you are boring me now

Offline Steve A

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2003, 05:43:00 PM »
Says August in lower right hand corner!!!          

Offline Steve A

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2003, 05:44:00 PM »
Says August in lower right hand corner!!!          

Offline Steve A

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2003, 05:46:00 PM »
Motorcyclist - Says August in lower right hand corner!!!  

Offline 02SE

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2003, 09:44:00 PM »
Steve, they are referring to the july '03 issue of fast bikes magazine.  

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2003, 10:49:00 PM »
Posted by FK/James on the UK board:

quote:

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2003, 09:37:08 PM »
They are right.

The Suzuki Hayabusa is the fastest bike in the world.

The twat formerly known as FK...but i am ok now.

He's either sick or wasted another clutch.  Something's not right ......    
Liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security.

Offline oilheadron

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2003, 11:08:00 PM »
I think the clutch in his brain has slipped a little too often.

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2003, 11:10:00 PM »

Liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security.

Offline GOZR

• Rider
    • http://www.themotorhead.com/
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2003, 12:12:00 AM »
HAhahahaa you crack me up guys..

I know that i have the bigest dick.. just because i'm using my 2 hands to hold it not one like all of you or maybe 2 or 3 fingers...

Yep!

Vive la FRANCE      

Offline Fastm8

• Rider
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2003, 02:32:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by i hear voices uk.:
... with suprisingly good handling-LET ONLY DOWN BY THE POOR BRAKES. ...

That's funny.     If you check  this video, Busa has much better brakes than ZX-12R, according the testers.

Offline FK

• Rider
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2003, 06:35:00 AM »
You guys really are a bunch of farting vaginas aren't you.

Pharrp phaaarrrrp pharp pharp phaaaarrrrrpppppp.
Thats all i ever hear from this board.

You cite the roll on data as some sort of a win when all that cunting tells you is the differences in gearing and torque. That is why we cunting have gears ya fuckwits.

HORSE power is what counts in acceleration and to get the best horsepower, you use the gears. But you don't understand that concept do yeez? The only thing you understand about HORSE power is how quickly they can pump their male milk into yer gaping holes! Which are perpetually open while you spout...we are the fastest we are the fastest...Guinessth thsaid thso!!!

Buncha hemorrhoids on the butt-rim of existence and that is the truth.

As for the 0-150 data it doesn't make sense for it to be over a second of a gap if they were using their gears properly, PARFUCKINGTICULARILY IF THE 12 HAD THE FASTER 1/4 TIME AND SPEED AT 140+ So in a few mph, it lost over a second to the busa yet was ahead at 140 in the 1/4. They must have been short shifting or something to test torque as any bastard 12 takes a flash to get from 140+ to 150 and its at that point the 12s usually piss on the Busa with their top end power advantage.

At Elvington i typically make about 3 to 4 bike lengths on the lumping fuck fuglies at that point in a race so it's not telling us anything other than a gear determined roll on and the fact that you sad willycheese munching fucks are that desperate that you totally forgot...WHICH WAS THE FASTEST, WHICH WAS THE QUICKEST AND WHICH BASTARD BIKE WON THE CUNTING TEST!

Now fuck, right, off!  

FK
KAWASAKI ZX12R - FASTEST PRODUCTION BIKE IN THE WORLD!!!!!

THEMOTORHEAD

« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2003, 06:43:00 AM »
LISTEN YA WANKER
I DON'T MIND YA COMING OVER AND STIRRING THE POT
BUT!
YA HAVE TO COOL OUT ON THE WAY YOU TALK
NOT INTO THE VAGINAL NAME CALLING ETC.
I WILL DELETE YOU FOR THE NEXT OFFENSE  

Offline FK

• Rider
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2003, 06:52:00 AM »
And a question for you Todd, oh great sayer of bolloxia!  

Why are no fastBikes tests in that list of yours? Hmmmm? In fact there are no tests where the 12 won the racing side. Nor does it mention in your list those tests that although the 12 was slower, it FUCKING won the test overall...being voted as best bike in the conclusions you rabbit molesting fuck???

Funny that eh?

In fact, maybe we should remind your brethren rectum raping wanklets that at LEAST 27 of the 33 worldwide tests of the two in 2000 went in favour of the 12.  I see MCN's first ever test in your verbal vomit, where the 12 wasn't run in and just posted a 182, yet no mention of....i cunting quote,..."IT'S NOT THE FASTEST, BIT IT IS THE BEST!!!"...or, again quoting verfuckingbatem....,"not even riding the Hayabusa or Blackbird all morning around the track had prepared me for the sheer force of acceleration of the fearsome Kawasaki"

Those FACTS you omit. Nor do you list the conclusions to the articles themselves. Maybe you should do that, dog dick expert eh? But ooooooh no, we wont see that will we. Cos the truth fucking hurts guys who have their heads so far up their arses they get a good view of the Great Dane dildo they lost at high school.

May a giant turd descend upon your noggin.  

FK

Offline FK

• Rider
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2003, 06:55:00 AM »
The Motorhead called me a wanker!

What did i say???

Hmmphh!

I shall behave from now on.  

THEMOTORHEAD

« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2003, 07:00:00 AM »

Offline Corners

• Rider
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2003, 07:01:00 AM »
So FK,

Are you finally admitting that the 12R is slower?

Offline FK

• Rider
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2003, 07:36:00 AM »

FK

Offline Uglyoldrider

• Post Whore
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2003, 11:00:00 PM »
I am a big 12R fan too... but damn FK, you need to dial that back a notch.

Offline Corners

• Rider
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2003, 11:23:00 PM »
FK,

It just seams your ideas are changing form claming the 12R is the best performing bike, to the more subjective best overall bike of the tests.  So, which is it?  Are you trying to say the 12R is slower, but a better bike to ride?  

What we do know is choosing a bike you like to ride is an opinion.  However, measuring the performance of a bike is a FACT gathered by unbiased testing instrumentation.  

If you feel the 12R is a better bike to ride, that’s fine, it’s your OPINION.  But, the HARD FACTS are, the Busa is the better performer 9 times out of 10.

Offline dcnblues

• Post Whore
    • http://home.pacbell.net/imm/
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2003, 07:20:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by FK:
HORSE power is what counts in acceleration and to get the best horsepower, you use the gears. But you don't understand that concept do yeez? ...As for the 0-150 data it doesn't make sense for it to be over a second of a gap if they were using their gears properly, PARFUCKINGTICULARILY IF THE 12 HAD THE FASTER 1/4 TIME AND SPEED AT 140+ So in a few mph, it lost over a second to the busa yet was ahead at 140 in the 1/4. They must have been short shifting or something to test torque as any bastard 12 takes a flash to get from 140+ to 150 and its at that point the 12s usually piss on the Busa with their top end power advantage. FK

I liked the pretty graph with the horsepower in red clearly on top, all the way until the little bitty tail of the levelled-off graph.  Oh yeah, the red was the busa...

If you are saying that the testers didn't seem up to professional testing standards, I couldn't agree with you more.  You are dead right, FK!  Who ever heard of a busa doing a quarter mile in a professional test with a time of 11:43?  Shit, I did better than that on my '00 MY FIRST FUCKING TRIP DOWN A DRAGSTRIP (and that's with lousy reaction time and the nose in the air).  Over here in the states, we test busa's at under 10 seconds.  The whole test is obviously invalid.  But enjoy your sad delusions, particularly while working on your clutch.  And your second clutch.  And your third, etc, etc...

Offline oilheadron

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2003, 09:17:00 PM »
quote:
any bastard 12 takes a flash to get from 140+ to 150 and its at that point the 12s usually piss on the Busa with their top end power advantage. FK
Like usual FK is out in left field somewhere. Any slight statistical hp advantage that '12s hold over Busas is pretty much irrelevant at speeds over 150 mph (and the hp advantage has been blown out of proportion in internet myth anyway). Everybody knows that aeros take over big time at those speeds.

Offline Todd

• Mad Post Whore
  • JunkScience.com
    • Hayabusa vs ZX-12R
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2003, 09:49:00 PM »
quote:
Like usual FK is nuts. Any slight statistical hp advantage that '12s hold over Busas is pretty much irrelevant at speeds over 150 mph (and the hp advantage has been blown out of proportion in internet myth anyway). Everybody knows that aeros take over big time at those speeds.

You hit several nails on the head Ron.  Since a picture is worth a thousand words:

Looks like Jamie is feeling better and back to his old self - AKA DELIRIOUS?!

I was worried about him for about a day there.                

Between Corners and Oilheadron there's not much I can add in response to your latest psychopathic rantings Jamie.

quote:
It just seams your ideas are changing form claming the 12R is the best performing bike, to the more subjective best overall bike of the tests. So, which is it? Are you trying to say the 12R is slower, but a better bike to ride?

OF COURSE - that's all he has left once the facts of the dozens of worldwide tests are laid out on the table.  Opinions are completely subjective from person to person.  That's why I don't bother.  Just the facts and a few notable quotes to demonstrate the flavor of the story.

quote:
If you are saying that the testers didn't seem up to professional testing standards, I couldn't agree with you more.
He only believes that if the 12 comes up short.  He likes to accepts anything where the 12 may do well but dismisses all the other results which don't go his way.  EVEN WITHIN THE SAME TEST RESULTS - as demonstrated here and dozens of times before now.  He's done this for THREE years!    

He started this thread about this particular writeup but he doesn't want us to know nor even acknowledges this:

60-120 3.79 the Hayabusa trounces the zx at 4.56

0-150 11,62 the Busa romps and stomps all over the poor ZX-12S for slow at 12.76 [OVER A FULL SECOND] And a small note the Busa takes 24.94 sec to get to its top speed while the zx takes 28.04 sec.

And to add dumb to dumber he thinks they performed the ZERO - 150 mph test all in 6th gear.                 [He really knows full well they didn't but would never admit it if his life depended on it.]

So Jamie thinks I should post more info on the MCN test?!  Wants to see the conclusion?!  Here is what they concluded: "That's it then, the Busa is 7 mph faster. Period. [EXACT QUOTE]

Thanks for admitting to that Jamie!

Here ya go:

MCN - Motor Cycle News
March 2000

Suzuki Hayabusa Specs

Power: 163.1 bhp @ 9600 rpm
Top Speed : 189 mph

Kawasaki ZX-12R Specs

Power: 165 bhp @ 10300 rpm
Top Speed : 182 mph

"The big question on the lips of the assembled
MCN crew is whether or not the ZX-12R will beat
the Busa over the two mile straight."

"For the first time we have them together on the
same day with the same rider in the same conditions."

"There's a buzz of excitement as the first bike comes into view. It's the benchmark all others will be measured against ... Suzuki's Hayabusa.

"It's the current speed king - the one the Kawasaki's gaping mouth and outrageous power was always thought to be chasing after."

"Each bike is given four chances to rush through the timing lights as fast as possible with the same rider on board."

"We can't see it yet, but we can certainly hear the Suzuki taking one gear after another just a few seconds apart as the revs climb ever skyward."

"Sixth gear is engaged and the wail of the bike's engine being sung to the redline is broken with a roar of wind noise followed
by a brief moment of silence and then it's there, leant over slightly to couteract the sidewind."

"Just a few feet from where we are standing the Busa trips the lights leaving a V-shaped trail of stones and dust in its wake. The GSX1300R
clocks in at 189 mph."

[Next up the ZX-12R]

"The Kawasaki weaves its way through the lights. *The wind is upsetting the bike*, something Kawasaki's fastest bikes have all suffered from
since the ZZ-R1100."

"You can't tell which is the fastest production bike in the world with the naked eye. The ZX-12R trips the lights at 182 mph. That's it then, the Busa is 7 mph faster. Period.

MCN March 2000

Baaahahahahahahah!      

Offline COLDSTONE1300

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2003, 11:03:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by FK:

FK, Please go here and inform the Half-wits they've proved nothing and are racing against the wrong motorcycle.    
http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB14&Number=295973&Forum=All_Forums&Words=Hayabusa&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=2weeks&Main=295973

In fact there just so happens to be a chick Named "Nadine UK GTS" with a supercharged viper that claims to have eaten a hayabusa on your side of the pond. Perhaps your turbo 12 can give her a jolly good painful shag...providing your clutch doesn't scrap...again.  

Offline VegasDude

• Legacy Rider
  • Post Master
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2003, 11:31:00 PM »
FK, does this mean we aren't going to exchange christmas cards?  
2008 Busa
2007 Ducati 999S
2006 BMW K1200S

Offline FK

• Rider
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2003, 06:35:00 AM »
No, but i will send you a pristine stool, wrapped in silver paper with jingle bells down the side.

Then you can eat it!  

FK