Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: So does Twisted need an invitation, or what?  (Read 4515 times)

Offline Kirk

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
So does Twisted need an invitation, or what?
« on: June 18, 2006, 11:20:59 PM »
 :wink:
-Kirk

Offline Kirk

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
Re: So does Twisted need an invitation, or what?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 07:55:21 PM »
Okay, Big-D is officially invited. :)
-Kirk

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
Re: So does Twisted need an invitation, or what?
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 05:40:55 PM »
um, I road race shopping carts, I need brake bias adjustment, well first I need brakes then a bias adjuster...

shopping carts rule and are some what similar to dog sleds in that you have a lot of control over the rear because thats where you stand, unless of course you are inside and I find it hard to control while I am inside and often end up in the drainage system, but cart racing and of sled racing are close because you stand at the back, but I guess thats where it ends because sleds don't have wheels...

safeway carts rule, I have a red #22 nascar replica that I juiced up a bit, swapped out the stock bearings for the Swedish "bones ceramics" reduced friction hella and I also borrowed some wheels off my neighbors lawnmower, softer tire design allows me to pull about .32 Gs in the tight stuff, I also swapped out the push bar for a padded one cuz the stock is a little hard on the chest..

anywho anyone down with a little cart racing holla, got a good road 7 mies of tight stuff at 6% grade, let the good times roll