Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: 12 year old girl on a 125 that's faster than you:  (Read 13439 times)

Offline Kirk

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
12 year old girl on a 125 that's faster than you:
« on: June 19, 2006, 10:51:56 PM »
-Kirk

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
Re: 12 year old girl on a 125 that's faster than you:
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 10:53:02 PM »
Omg that pic on her site is so awsome, I wish I could do that haha  :smokin: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Hi my name is Mark and I am a Bikeaholic.     Be carefull how fast you race through life, the finish line is death, and the trophy is a headstone.  Our perspective is how we judge our lives, to judge others we need a little change in our perspective.

Offline Kirk

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 10:59:27 PM »
I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but she's about as fast at PIR on her 125 as I am on my R1, and she's about three seconds a lap faster than me on my Hayabusa.
-Kirk

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 11:01:40 PM »
Younger, lighter and more agile. Plus kids have less fear of falling down hahah. Kids also learn easier and once they do its wired into them forever. She has a big advantage on yah like that haha. Still its so cool to see kids, not to mention girls doing this. I would love to be good enough to teach my kids if I ever have any to do this :)
Hi my name is Mark and I am a Bikeaholic.     Be carefull how fast you race through life, the finish line is death, and the trophy is a headstone.  Our perspective is how we judge our lives, to judge others we need a little change in our perspective.

Offline Kirk

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 11:09:19 PM »
Her '93 RS125 is older than she is.  :lol:
-Kirk

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 11:10:12 PM »
 :lol2:

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 11:15:19 PM »
Need to keep a eye out for her, she might be the first AMA or MotoGp female racer. Would be so awsome to see that huh.

Offline bobby5150

• Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2006, 11:16:33 PM »
she may be fast on the track but i would whip her ass in a streetfight :twisted:
"A man doesn't automatically get my respect. He has to get down in the dirt and beg for it."

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 11:18:02 PM »
Some how I bet she is tuff, a girl in a guys world of raceing hahah. Might be in for a surprise lol

Offline bobby5150

• Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2006, 11:21:35 PM »
I fight dirty

i would pull her hair, scratch her eyes, and kick her in the soon to be baby maker... and thats before she turned around.  :evil:

Thats how i roll  :lol:
"A man doesn't automatically get my respect. He has to get down in the dirt and beg for it."

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2006, 11:28:05 PM »
 :lmao:

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Fried Chicken and Gasoline...
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2006, 06:50:38 AM »
Cool - but with enough money and free time anyone can get their son or daughter to that level...

Offline SPARKY1397R

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2006, 07:38:32 AM »
she may be fast on the track but i would whip her ass in a streetfight :twisted:

go for it,  the little broad can shoot too ;)

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2006, 08:57:25 AM »
Cool - but with enough money and free time anyone can get their son or daughter to that level...

I dont know I think she has alot of natural talent. I mean its like saying anyone can be a Shine or a Ricky Gadson.
She is putting down times as fast as full grown men on 1k's on cerain tracks, she is rolling for sure.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 09:45:46 PM by Quijinn »

Offline X E Ryder

• Post Whore
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2006, 06:04:38 PM »
Thank god she is going to grow up and have to carry a few more pounds around the track or men like us may as well hang it up!  :lol:

A talented kid with lightning reflexes is damn near impossible to beat on stuff like this.  :shock:

I bet her dad is REAL proud, I sure as hell would be, but then, my 12 yr old girl is writing a novel about a dragon that will likely be a best seller!

Kids. They offer true fullfillment when you try hard as a parent.  :D

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2006, 06:26:17 PM »
Quijiin..  Almost every track in thee US that is small has a 250 for the record holder.  And how do you think natural talents are fed?  Starting young and practice till it becomes instinct.

Offline Kirk

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2006, 07:22:58 PM »

Dood. A '93 RS125 is a $2000 bike. I've got almost $15,000 in my R1. To make matters worse, a 125 like hers has a top speed of about 135 mph. And PIR is a horsepower track with a 3/4 mile long front straight. I have no excuses. She's just plain fast.
-Kirk

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2006, 01:57:28 PM »

Dood. A '93 RS125 is a $2000 bike. I've got almost $15,000 in my R1. To make matters worse, a 125 like hers has a top speed of about 135 mph. And PIR is a horsepower track with a 3/4 mile long front straight. I have no excuses. She's just plain fast.

Dude - not to argue with you because everyone on here is an expert except the next guy but apparently (fast) that doesn't matter as (much as smooth) the record at Jennings FL is on a 250.  And regardless of what YOU say - it DOES take money to enter races and travel to races - hence the reference to money.  Not everyone can afford that kind of cash. 

Offline Kirk

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2006, 07:43:28 PM »
I just remembered- a buddy of mine bought a '92/'93 RS125 last year for $750, and I think it came with spares, including new slicks.
-Kirk

Offline CADDYWOMPUS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2006, 04:21:41 AM »
 Yep there is always someone faster than yourself.. It sucks when your machine has 3 times the power and you've really got no exuses .Very humbling.
 I rode with an old  guy on a baby V-Strom last week that completly blew me away ..  He'd been going to the track for a long time but  I did get a good tip from him.
"you are both queerbait and im the queer"-pat dietrich