Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Thank you Kirk for helping make this new section better.  (Read 4591 times)

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
Thank you Kirk for helping make this new section better.
« on: June 19, 2006, 10:55:47 PM »
Thanks bro for helping me get this part fired up right, this is what I had in mind. I want to set up a good place for those that enjoy this kinda rideing to learn and share there experiances. I also wanted a place to put naysayers in there place when it comes to the busa's handling. So thanks again for doing all that work to make things better for us  :D
Hi my name is Mark and I am a Bikeaholic.     Be carefull how fast you race through life, the finish line is death, and the trophy is a headstone.  Our perspective is how we judge our lives, to judge others we need a little change in our perspective.

Offline Kirk

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
Re: Thank you Kirk for helping make this new section better.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 11:00:04 PM »
Just getting warmed up... :)
-Kirk

Offline Quijinn

• Universal Post Whore
  • Kawasaki Hahahahahah
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 11:02:48 PM »
HAHah nice might take the major parts and put them into 1 post so its into multiple sections and lock it. That way it can be easily read and not cluttered but will see how it goes.
Hi my name is Mark and I am a Bikeaholic.     Be carefull how fast you race through life, the finish line is death, and the trophy is a headstone.  Our perspective is how we judge our lives, to judge others we need a little change in our perspective.

Offline X E Ryder

• Post Whore
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 11:24:46 PM »
Aye thanks!

I support creating and locking a Busa Handling FAQ thread totally!

It would make a good permanent reference material for those who prefer to wear the sides of the doughnut.