Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: # 1 BIKE ( FASTEST) AT MUNCIE  (Read 16719 times)

Offline ALUCARD

• Post Whore
  • LOVE DON'T PAY THE RENT
# 1 BIKE ( FASTEST) AT MUNCIE
« on: June 22, 2006, 08:35:02 PM »
A SPECIAL CONGRATS & PROPS TO THE FASTEST GUY AT MUNCIE,IN. NEM1300 POSTED A TIME OF 8.848 .HE IS THE MAN.I DONT HAVE HIS TIME SLIP, BUT WE DO HAVE IT ON OUR DVD CAMCORDER.A PLEASURE TO MEET HIM & HIS WIFE,KATHY.HE FEELS HE COULD OF GONE 8.600 DURING THE LATTER PART OF THE DAY , BUT HIS TIRE WAS NO GOOD AFTER THE FEW RUNS HE DID MAKE.
P.S.
HE ONLY WAS ABLE TO ATTAIN THAT RUN DUE TO THE SPECIAL COAT HE WAS WEARING 
U DA MAN NEM :)

MARRIAGE IS LIKE A HORSE WITH A BROKEN LEG.YOU CAN SHOOT THE HORSE.BUT THAT DON'T FIX THE LEG

Offline buzard

• Mad Post Whore
Re: # 1 BIKE ( FASTEST) AT MUNCIE
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 08:37:04 PM »
nice smoke show thru the big end at 130 also. smoking the tire so bad they thought he puffed the motor.
nem is our little john force :lol:
Next up is a Great Lakes Race craft turbo setup with a NLR billet plenum for 2015

NLR GEN X POWERED/RCC INTERCOOLED PROSTREET BUSA
ONE BAD ASS 02 BLACK 565 HP RCC ULTRA BUSA
turbo 85 1150 scary ride
turbo 01 bandit 220 hp mr. turbo kit
turbo 01 busa 320 hp hahn stage 3
turbo 03 zx12r velocity stage 2
turbo 03 busa nlr gen 1 rac

Offline Kurt

• Baconator
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 08:49:13 PM »
A SPECIAL CONGRATS & PROPS TO THE FASTEST GUY AT MUNCIE,IN. NEM1300 POSTED A TIME OF 8.848 .HE IS THE MAN.I DONT HAVE HIS TIME SLIP, BUT WE DO HAVE IT ON OUR DVD CAMCORDER.A PLEASURE TO MEET HIM & HIS WIFE,KATHY.HE FEELS HE COULD OF GONE 8.600 DURING THE LATTER PART OF THE DAY , BUT HIS TIRE WAS NO GOOD AFTER THE FEW RUNS HE DID MAKE.
P.S.
HE ONLY WAS ABLE TO ATTAIN THAT RUN DUE TO THE SPECIAL COAT HE WAS WEARING 
U DA MAN NEM :)

hopefully this is him, took the pic around 2pm at that time he was the fastest run
so please correct me if i am wrong

Offline ALUCARD

• Post Whore
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 08:56:04 PM »
THAT'S THAT PLAYA' NEM1300.U GOT THE PIC RIGHT.HE ALSO PULLED HIS TRAILER WITH HIS CADDY THAT HAD THE PIMPN' CHROME WHEELS.WAS A SIGHT TO SEE , FUNNY AS HELL.NOW IF HE GETS THE CHROME WHEELS ON THE TRAILER , HE WOULD REALLY BE DA MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARRIAGE IS LIKE A HORSE WITH A BROKEN LEG.YOU CAN SHOOT THE HORSE.BUT THAT DON'T FIX THE LEG

Offline Kurt

• Baconator
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 09:01:26 PM »
THAT'S THAT PLAYA' NEM1300.U GOT THE PIC RIGHT.HE ALSO PULLED HIS TRAILER WITH HIS CADDY THAT HAD THE PIMPN' CHROME WHEELS.WAS A SIGHT TO SEE , FUNNY AS HELL.NOW IF HE GETS THE CHROME WHEELS ON THE TRAILER , HE WOULD REALLY BE DA MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something you don't see everyday,caddy pulling a trailer,but it did the job.(in style) 8)

Offline busamagic

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2006, 09:05:07 PM »
it was nice to meet you alucard,hope your son is not too discouraged with the bike,we were all spinning :D
Cruising on a Harley

Offline 2slow2go

• Post Master
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2006, 09:30:04 PM »

we arent worthy , we arent worthy

but you the man ................i gotta quit typing and go die

Offline ALUCARD

• Post Whore
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2006, 09:36:10 PM »
WE ALL EVEN GOT TO EAT DINNER WITH HIM & HAVE A FEW DRINKS LATER WITH THE # 1 MAN.HOPE U FEELING BETTER KEN, C YA IN A FEW WEEKS TO TUNE MY BEAST.AND YES I AGREE , WE ARE NOT WORHTY.

Offline Ghost

• Post Master
  • Ya I know........
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2006, 05:39:57 AM »
It was nice to meet you nem...now go get some tires!

Sam

Offline BELLMAN

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2006, 07:03:14 AM »
nem, good running.  I wish we would have met each other and lined up a couple times.
Congrats on the 8.848, makes my 8.849 seem slow. :D  You were riding that bike. :thumb:
The next get together, screen names on bikes are mandatory. :yes:

I had 3 or 4 runs blowing the tire off on the big end.  My brother met me after one run with his head down.  He was certain I popped a motor too.

Offline busa dave

• Rider
  • my new bike
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2006, 08:55:56 AM »
that's my dog !!!! 8)

Offline bhartley

• Rider
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2006, 09:01:04 AM »
Who was on the black ZX14 ?
He had Brock's racing on his Leather's
How quick did that bike go?
Turbo R1 ----- 2003 Busa

Offline Rice Ya

• Legacy Rider
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2006, 12:51:28 PM »
Not sure who he was but the couple passes I took time to  watch he was running 9.83 The bike only had 200 miles on it and still had the temp tag on it.

Nem good meeting you and the wife, wish we had more time to get together. Hope I didn't scare you when i came around you on the back tire when you guys were headed home. :wink: :lol:
Untill you give it everything you've got, you won't know if you got what it takes. Dave Schultz

Offline Rice Ya

• Legacy Rider
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2006, 01:52:36 PM »
I would have road for a little longer with you guys and done some more playing but I had to stop for fuel, my light was on. I used up all my fuel trying to catch up with you guys the first time and i just wanted to get home and relax a little. We will have to get together soon. Me and the wife and a buddy and his G/F are trying to plan a weekend to come up to the windy city. They have never been to the Science and Industry Museum in Chicago. So we will need someone to show us around to some of the good clubs and night life. Maybe we can get you and Kathy(I hope i got her name right) and Mike and Patty to all join in and go out on the town. :idea:
Untill you give it everything you've got, you won't know if you got what it takes. Dave Schultz

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2006, 01:54:18 PM »

Dustin, guess he ran a 9.6 something on one run.

Offline crazybill

• Mad Post Whore
    • www.PortTechHeads.com
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2006, 03:12:52 PM »
IT WAS ASHLY'S BIKE , I DIDNT SEE DUSTIN THERE...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 03:16:12 PM by crazybill »
“Nobody can be so amusingly arrogant as a builder who has just discovered an old idea and thinks it is his own.”

Offline Indy 1397

• Post Master
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2006, 05:18:20 PM »
Must have been Nem1300's drag pegs that helped him to run that fast  :P  Shamless plug! Great job Nem1300, wish I could hve been there!!!!
formerly - Indy Turbo Busa

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2006, 07:18:06 PM »
IT WAS ASHLY'S BIKE , I DIDNT SEE DUSTIN THERE...

Couple guys that watch alot from Anderson told me he was riding the 14. Dustin that is. They saw him and know him quite well.

Offline Pinky

• HO HO
  • Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2006, 10:35:20 AM »
i didnt see dustin there either
i thought ashly was riding it?
T70 turbo w/ 60mm wastegate
Megasquirt EFI

Offline IndyStreetRacer

• Post Master
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2006, 12:02:09 PM »
Dustin ended up riding the 14. He had on some bright blue and white and black leathers that said CLARK across the back. Bill, you were already gone when that started. And Pinky, you couldn't see anything from being grounded in the back seat of your own truck.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 12:07:47 PM by IndyStreetRacer »

Offline Busa for hire

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2006, 12:04:15 PM »
doesn't the "Fastest" mean the one with the highest mph and "Quickest" the one with the lowest E.t.??
previously owned a 01 blk/gry Busa little of this little of that...oh yeah and a ghetto turbo 320horse/200ft.lb. 8.92@169
Bikeless....for now.

Offline Busa for hire

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2006, 01:14:12 PM »
as the first recepient of a ghetto I'm with you on it being hard work to get into the eights, and although I didn't have near the wheelbase of your beautiful ride, I too was able to sneak it into the eights with a 61" wheelbase and a stock clutch.
previously owned a 01 blk/gry Busa little of this little of that...oh yeah and a ghetto turbo 320horse/200ft.lb. 8.92@169
Bikeless....for now.

Offline BELLBUSA

• Post Whore
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2006, 03:32:31 PM »
doesn't the "Fastest" mean the one with the highest mph and "Quickest" the one with the lowest E.t.??
I would agree, alucard will have to edit the post. Mike so get to it so there will be no confusion. :wink:. If I'm not mistaken Bellman was the fastest with a 162 I think. I was so excited I didn't even pay attention to the title. With about 60 bikes racing and my little kit worked its ass off for that 8. Thanks!
It was a Bellman, but not the "BELLMAN" !  I went 163.84   My fat butt aint quick, butt it sure is fast  :bah:

Offline EXTREMEFUN1300

• Cycle Tek
  • Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
    • www.cycle-tek.com
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2006, 03:44:40 PM »
163+
Nice!   :shock:

Offline BELLMAN

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2006, 07:17:33 PM »
163.39 for me.  I'm second at everything. :duh:

Offline buzard

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2006, 08:44:01 PM »
you guys did a great job getting those things down the track. it didn't look easy, but it did look cool.
Next up is a Great Lakes Race craft turbo setup with a NLR billet plenum for 2015

NLR GEN X POWERED/RCC INTERCOOLED PROSTREET BUSA
ONE BAD ASS 02 BLACK 565 HP RCC ULTRA BUSA
turbo 85 1150 scary ride
turbo 01 bandit 220 hp mr. turbo kit
turbo 01 busa 320 hp hahn stage 3
turbo 03 zx12r velocity stage 2
turbo 03 busa nlr gen 1 rac

Offline ALUCARD

• Post Whore
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2006, 09:07:15 PM »
O.K. , HERE IT IS NEM1300'S 8.848 SECOND RUN WAS AT 157.34 mph.

Offline BELLBUSA

• Post Whore
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2006, 09:18:23 PM »
O.K. , HERE IT IS NEM1300'S 8.848 SECOND RUN WAS AT 157.34 mph.
Slow poke!  :mrgreen:

Offline ALUCARD

• Post Whore
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2006, 12:13:29 AM »
SOMEONE HAS ALREADY COINED HIM THE MUNCIE MANIAC, IF HE WINS THE GET TOGETHER IN MICHIGAN.DO WE CALL HIM THE MICHIGAN MADMAN OR MICHIGAN MONSTER.IF HE WINS IN FLORIDA & COMPLETES THE HAT TRICK DO WE THEN CALL HIM THE FEARSOME FLORIDA FANATIC .I FIGURE IF HE WINS ALL 3 WE JUST CALL HIM " GOD ".LOVE GIVING U SHIT NEM1300.GOOD LUCK AT THE RACES THIS WEEKEND.WOULD LOVE TO SHOW OUR SUPPORT BUT WE ARE MOVING & I HAVE TO WORK THIS WEEKEND AS WELL

Offline PhantomBusa

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2006, 02:11:55 AM »
SOMEONE HAS ALREADY COINED HIM THE MUNCIE MANIAC, IF HE WINS THE GET TOGETHER IN MICHIGAN.DO WE CALL HIM THE MICHIGAN MADMAN OR MICHIGAN MONSTER.IF HE WINS IN FLORIDA & COMPLETES THE HAT TRICK DO WE THEN CALL HIM THE FEARSOME FLORIDA FANATIC .I FIGURE IF HE WINS ALL 3 WE JUST CALL HIM " GOD ".LOVE GIVING U SHIT NEM1300.GOOD LUCK AT THE RACES THIS WEEKEND.WOULD LOVE TO SHOW OUR SUPPORT BUT WE ARE MOVING & I HAVE TO WORK THIS WEEKEND AS WELL

Oh, yeah. I remember that bike clearly

Mike, that's some funny shit! Your not giving me shit, I'm loving it! Maybe you can come out to byron next weekend (july 8th and 9th) for the shootout. Hopefully buzard has his bike ready and we can line up. I think that will be a great race. And it will give us some more shit to talk about.

If you win at Byron>>> we can call you the "Byron BadAss"!!! How's that?

Offline Greg

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2006, 05:42:58 AM »
So Nem, what BOV do you have? I noticed the sound also BTW :wink:
Let's Roll!!

Offline ALUCARD

• Post Whore
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2006, 11:10:42 AM »
NEM , WHICH DAY R U ( WINNING ) , I MEAN RACINGB ? SAT. OR SUN. ? WEATHER IS NICE WE WILL BE THERE.PATTI WILL SHOOT ME IF U DONT BRING KATHY, MAKE SURE SHE SHOWS UP AS WELL.

Offline Busa for hire

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2006, 12:46:08 PM »
yea the tial doesn't seem to open as quickly as someothers and I think what your hearing is the turbo stalling...mine sounded the same way.
Bikeless....for now.

Offline PhantomBusa

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2006, 10:34:06 AM »
yea the tial doesn't seem to open as quickly as someothers and I think what your hearing is the turbo stalling...mine sounded the same way.

That's what I was thinking also.  I think alot of the pressure is being pushed out the inlet of the turbo, causing the funny sound. 

Offline Busa for hire

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2006, 03:25:47 PM »
the blow off just doesn't react to the throttle being closed quickly enough.. I know thats what that is because when I first got my ghetto I didn't have a blow-off and it made that similar noise but more amplifyed. I don't know if it's the placement of it or what.. Bellbusa has the same exact blow-off I had but his is right at the wastegate and it reacts very quickly and sounds more like your conventional blow-off... My blow off had a kinda...che, che, che noise to it..
Bikeless....for now.

Offline JC PAINT WORKZ

• Post Whore
  • []D [] []\/[] []D
    • JC PAINT WORKZ
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2006, 08:18:28 AM »
That bike sure did sound sweet! Reminded me of my old 86 gsxr with a drag pipe. It was the black and orange one right? Bike look killer too!

that one was bad too
this one was dull black, stickers all over, cut fairings, definite race bike

sounds like your talking about marky mark from fastlane cycles in indy... tsukigi sidewinder, extended tail, cut in half fairings?