Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: # 1 BIKE ( FASTEST) AT MUNCIE  (Read 16693 times)

Offline buzard

• Mad Post Whore
Re: # 1 BIKE ( FASTEST) AT MUNCIE
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2006, 08:44:01 PM »
you guys did a great job getting those things down the track. it didn't look easy, but it did look cool.
Next up is a Great Lakes Race craft turbo setup with a NLR billet plenum for 2015

NLR GEN X POWERED/RCC INTERCOOLED PROSTREET BUSA
ONE BAD ASS 02 BLACK 565 HP RCC ULTRA BUSA
turbo 85 1150 scary ride
turbo 01 bandit 220 hp mr. turbo kit
turbo 01 busa 320 hp hahn stage 3
turbo 03 zx12r velocity stage 2
turbo 03 busa nlr gen 1 rac

Offline ALUCARD

• Post Whore
  • LOVE DON'T PAY THE RENT
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2006, 09:07:15 PM »
O.K. , HERE IT IS NEM1300'S 8.848 SECOND RUN WAS AT 157.34 mph.

MARRIAGE IS LIKE A HORSE WITH A BROKEN LEG.YOU CAN SHOOT THE HORSE.BUT THAT DON'T FIX THE LEG

Offline BELLBUSA

• Post Whore
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2006, 09:18:23 PM »
O.K. , HERE IT IS NEM1300'S 8.848 SECOND RUN WAS AT 157.34 mph.
Slow poke!  :mrgreen:

Offline ALUCARD

• Post Whore
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2006, 12:13:29 AM »
SOMEONE HAS ALREADY COINED HIM THE MUNCIE MANIAC, IF HE WINS THE GET TOGETHER IN MICHIGAN.DO WE CALL HIM THE MICHIGAN MADMAN OR MICHIGAN MONSTER.IF HE WINS IN FLORIDA & COMPLETES THE HAT TRICK DO WE THEN CALL HIM THE FEARSOME FLORIDA FANATIC .I FIGURE IF HE WINS ALL 3 WE JUST CALL HIM " GOD ".LOVE GIVING U SHIT NEM1300.GOOD LUCK AT THE RACES THIS WEEKEND.WOULD LOVE TO SHOW OUR SUPPORT BUT WE ARE MOVING & I HAVE TO WORK THIS WEEKEND AS WELL

MARRIAGE IS LIKE A HORSE WITH A BROKEN LEG.YOU CAN SHOOT THE HORSE.BUT THAT DON'T FIX THE LEG

Offline PhantomBusa

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2006, 02:11:55 AM »
SOMEONE HAS ALREADY COINED HIM THE MUNCIE MANIAC, IF HE WINS THE GET TOGETHER IN MICHIGAN.DO WE CALL HIM THE MICHIGAN MADMAN OR MICHIGAN MONSTER.IF HE WINS IN FLORIDA & COMPLETES THE HAT TRICK DO WE THEN CALL HIM THE FEARSOME FLORIDA FANATIC .I FIGURE IF HE WINS ALL 3 WE JUST CALL HIM " GOD ".LOVE GIVING U SHIT NEM1300.GOOD LUCK AT THE RACES THIS WEEKEND.WOULD LOVE TO SHOW OUR SUPPORT BUT WE ARE MOVING & I HAVE TO WORK THIS WEEKEND AS WELL

Oh, yeah. I remember that bike clearly

Mike, that's some funny shit! Your not giving me shit, I'm loving it! Maybe you can come out to byron next weekend (july 8th and 9th) for the shootout. Hopefully buzard has his bike ready and we can line up. I think that will be a great race. And it will give us some more shit to talk about.

If you win at Byron>>> we can call you the "Byron BadAss"!!! How's that?

Offline Greg

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2006, 05:42:58 AM »
So Nem, what BOV do you have? I noticed the sound also BTW :wink:
Let's Roll!!

Offline ALUCARD

• Post Whore
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2006, 11:10:42 AM »
NEM , WHICH DAY R U ( WINNING ) , I MEAN RACINGB ? SAT. OR SUN. ? WEATHER IS NICE WE WILL BE THERE.PATTI WILL SHOOT ME IF U DONT BRING KATHY, MAKE SURE SHE SHOWS UP AS WELL.

Offline Busa for hire

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2006, 12:46:08 PM »
yea the tial doesn't seem to open as quickly as someothers and I think what your hearing is the turbo stalling...mine sounded the same way.
previously owned a 01 blk/gry Busa little of this little of that...oh yeah and a ghetto turbo 320horse/200ft.lb. 8.92@169
Bikeless....for now.

Offline PhantomBusa

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2006, 10:34:06 AM »
yea the tial doesn't seem to open as quickly as someothers and I think what your hearing is the turbo stalling...mine sounded the same way.

That's what I was thinking also.  I think alot of the pressure is being pushed out the inlet of the turbo, causing the funny sound. 

Offline Busa for hire

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2006, 03:25:47 PM »
the blow off just doesn't react to the throttle being closed quickly enough.. I know thats what that is because when I first got my ghetto I didn't have a blow-off and it made that similar noise but more amplifyed. I don't know if it's the placement of it or what.. Bellbusa has the same exact blow-off I had but his is right at the wastegate and it reacts very quickly and sounds more like your conventional blow-off... My blow off had a kinda...che, che, che noise to it..
previously owned a 01 blk/gry Busa little of this little of that...oh yeah and a ghetto turbo 320horse/200ft.lb. 8.92@169
Bikeless....for now.

Offline JC PAINT WORKZ

• Post Whore
  • []D [] []\/[] []D
    • JC PAINT WORKZ
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2006, 08:18:28 AM »
That bike sure did sound sweet! Reminded me of my old 86 gsxr with a drag pipe. It was the black and orange one right? Bike look killer too!

that one was bad too
this one was dull black, stickers all over, cut fairings, definite race bike

sounds like your talking about marky mark from fastlane cycles in indy... tsukigi sidewinder, extended tail, cut in half fairings?